Jared M Campbell
Affiliation: University of Adelaide
- Paternal obesity negatively affects male fertility and assisted reproduction outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysisJared M Campbell
The Joanna Briggs Institute, University of Adelaide, Adelaide 5000, Australia Electronic address
Reprod Biomed Online 31:593-604. 2015..Furthermore, it may be informative to incorporate DNA fragmentation analysis and MMP assessment into semen testing, especially for obese men whose results suggest they should have normal fertility. ..
- Use of insulin to increase epiblast cell number: towards a new approach for improving ESC isolation from human embryosJared M Campbell
Discipline of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, School of Paediatrics and Reproductive Health, University of Adelaide, Medical School South, Level 3, Frome Road, Adelaide, SA 5005, Australia
Biomed Res Int 2013:150901. 2013..These findings suggest that culture with insulin may provide a strategy to improve the efficiency with which hESCs are derived from embryos donated at the cleavage stage...
- Insulin increases epiblast cell number of in vitro cultured mouse embryos via the PI3K/GSK3/p53 pathwayJared M Campbell
Centre for Stem Cell Research, School of Paediatrics and Reproductive Health, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, South Australia
Stem Cells Dev 21:2430-41. 2012..Furthermore, we suggest that the inclusion of insulin in culture media could be used as a strategy for increasing the efficiency with which the ESC lines can be derived from cultured embryos...
- Epiblast cell number and primary embryonic stem cell colony generation are increased by culture of cleavage stage embryos in insulinJared M Campbell
School of Paediatrics and Reproductive Health, Discipline of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, SA 5005, Australia
J Reprod Dev 59:131-8. 2013....
- Development of a mouse model for studying the effect of embryo culture on embryonic stem cell derivationJared M Campbell
School of Paediatrics and Reproductive Health, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, South Australia
Stem Cells Dev 20:1577-86. 2011..However, none were improved to the level seen for culture in G1/G2. These results highlight the influence of embryo culture on embryo quality and pluripotency, which is a key factor in determining ESC isolation efficiencies...