Affiliation: University of Lagos
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Lecturer in Physiotherapy Department of the College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
- Specialized in Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
1. Jaja SI, Okeke (Aweto) HA, Ajuluchukwu JNA (2002). Haemodynamic changes following mild exercise in hypertensive patients on therapy. Nigeria Journal of Internal Medicine. 5:8-12.
2. Odueso OO. Aweto HA, Olawale OA (2012). Work-related musculoskeletal disorders among long distance bus drivers in Nigeria. Journal of Clinical Sciences. 9(1): 6-10.
3. Aiyejusunle CB, Aweto HA, Ogbemudia EL (2011). Relationship between deficit in weight distribution in standing and standing balance in stroke patients. Nigerian Quarterly Journal of Hospital Medicine. 21(3): 231-235.
4. Aweto HA, Utti VA, Olawale OA (2012). Effects of phototherapy on Acne vulgaris and profile of Acne among sufferers in Enugu, South Eastern Nigeria. Journal of Medical Research and Practice. 1(1): 18-22.
5. Aweto HA, Owoeye OBA, Onabajo AA, Akinbo SRA (2012). Effects of Dance of Movement Therapy on selected Cardiovascular Parameters and Estimated Maximum Oxygen Consumption in Hypertensive Patients. Nigerian quarterly Journal of Hospital Medicine. 22(2): 125-129.
6. Odebiyi OD, Aweto HA, Igbari OT, Tella BA (2012). Evaluation of factors influencing the treatment sessions of patients with Low back pain. Accepted in the African Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation. 4 (1&2): 23-28.
- Effects of dance movement therapy on selected cardiovascular parameters and estimated maximum oxygen consumption in hypertensive patientsH A Aweto
Department of Physiotherapy, College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Idi Araba, Lagos
Nig Q J Hosp Med 22:125-9. 2012..Regular physical exercise is considered to be an important part of the non-pharmacologictreatment of hypertension...
- Effects of Aerobic Exercise on the Pulmonary Functions, Respiratory Symptoms and Psychological Status of People Living With HIVHappiness Anulika Aweto
Department of Physiotherapy, College of Medicine, University of Lagos, PMB 12003, Idi Araba, Lagos, Nigeria
J Res Health Sci 16:17-21. 2016..This study investigated the effect of aerobic exercise on the pulmonary functions, respiratory symptoms and psychological status of people living with HIV...
- Prevalence of work-related musculoskeletal disorders among hairdressersHappiness Anulika Aweto
University of Lagos, Idi Araba, Lagos, Nigeria Department of Physiotherapy, College of Medicine
Int J Occup Med Environ Health 28:545-55. 2015..This study has investigated the prevalence of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSDs), the most commonly affected body parts, the risk factors of WMSDs and the coping strategies adopted by hairdressers...
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of physiotherapists towards promotion of physically active lifestyles in patient managementHappiness A Aweto
Department of Physiotherapy, College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Idi Araba, Lagos, Nigeria
BMC Health Serv Res 13:21. 2013..This study was therefore aimed at determining the knowledge, attitude and practice of Nigerian physiotherapists towards promotion of non-treatment physical activity among patients...