Genomes and Genes
D P Nolan
- Characterization of a novel, stage-specific, invariant surface protein in Trypanosoma brucei containing an internal, serine-rich, repetitive motifD P Nolan
Department of Molecular Biology, University of Brussels, 67 rue des Chevaux, B 1640 Rhode St Genèse, Belgium
J Biol Chem 272:29212-21. 1997....
- Slender and stumpy bloodstream forms of Trypanosoma brucei display a differential response to extracellular acidic and proteolytic stressD P Nolan
Laboratory of Molecular Parasitology, ULB IBMM, Gosselies, Belgium
Eur J Biochem 267:18-27. 2000....
- Characterization of a novel alanine-rich protein located in surface microdomains in Trypanosoma bruceiD P Nolan
Laboratory of Molecular Parasitology, Universite Libre de Bruxelles Institute of Molecular Biology and Medicine, 12 rue des Professeurs Jeener et Brachet, B 6041 Gosselies, Belgium
J Biol Chem 275:4072-80. 2000..Detergent extraction experiments revealed that BARP was recovered in the detergent-insoluble, glycolipid-enriched fraction. These data suggested that BARP may be sequestered in lipid rafts...
- Mild acid stress as a differentiation trigger in Trypanosoma bruceiS Rolin
Department of Molecular Biology, Free University of Brussels, Rhode St Genese, Belgium
Mol Biochem Parasitol 93:251-62. 1998..However, an effective response was restored upon reintegration of the GPI-PLC gene in the genome (PLC+)...
- Expression and function of surface proteins in Trypanosoma bruceiE Pays
Department of Molecular Biology, University of Brussels 67, Rhode St Genese, Belgium
Mol Biochem Parasitol 91:3-36. 1998
- N-linked glycans containing linear poly-N-acetyllactosamine as sorting signals in endocytosis in Trypanosoma bruceiD P Nolan
Laboratory of Molecular Parasitology, ULB Institute of Molecular Biology and Medicine, 12 rue des Professeurs Jeener et Brachet, B 6041, Gosselies, Belgium
Curr Biol 9:1169-72. 1999..These results suggest a model in which N-linked linear pNAL acts as a sorting signal for endocytosis in trypanosomes...