Xiao Jia Wang
Affiliation: China Agricultural University
- Characterisation and evaluation of antiviral recombinant peptides based on the heptad repeat regions of NDV and IBV fusion glycoproteinsXiao Jia Wang
Key Laboratory of Zoonosis of Ministry of Agriculture, College of Veterinary Medicine, China Agricultural University, Beijing, PR China
Virology 416:65-74. 2011..These results suggest the possibility of designing a relatively broad-spectrum class of antiviral peptides that can reduce the effects of mixed-infections...
- Multifunctional viral protein γ34.5 manipulates nucleolar protein NOP53 for optimal viral replication of HSV-1.Wen Meng
Cell Death Dis 9:103. 2018..This paper also demonstrates that blocking the specific interaction between γ34.5 and PP1α would be a useful approach for the development of antiviral agents...
- Structural characteristics and antiviral activity of multiple peptides derived from MDV glycoproteins B and HXiaojia Wang
Key Laboratory of Zoonosis of Ministry of Agriculture, College of Veterinary Medicine, China Agricultural University, NO, 2, Yuan Ming Yuan West Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, PR China
Virol J 8:190. 2011..To investigate the structural basis of MDV membrane fusion and to identify new viral targets for inhibition, we examined the domains of the MDV glycoproteins gH and gB...
- Heat-shock protein 70 is associated with the entry of Marek's disease virus into fibroblastXiao Jia Wang
China Agricultural University, Beijing, People s Republic of China
Acta Virol 55:189-94. 2011..The present work supports that HSP70 is implicated in the MDV entry process by binding to gH, and enhances the understanding of multifunctional HSP70 and the MDV infection process...
- A cholesterol tag at the N terminus of the relatively broad-spectrum fusion inhibitory peptide targets an earlier stage of fusion glycoprotein activation and increases the peptide's antiviral potency in vivoChuan Gen Li
Key Laboratory of Zoonosis of Ministry of Agriculture, College of Veterinary Medicine, China Agricultural University, Haidian District, Beijing, People s Republic of China
J Virol 87:9223-32. 2013..Our findings are of importance for the further development of antivirals with broad-spectrum protective effects. ..
- Interaction domain of glycoproteins gB and gH of Marek's disease virus and identification of an antiviral peptide with dual functionsXiao Jing Chi
Key Laboratory of Zoonosis of Ministry of Agricultrure, College of Veterinary Medicine, China Agricultural University, Beijing, People s Republic of China
PLoS ONE 8:e54761. 2013..Our results support the hypothesis that the interaction domain between glycoproteins gH and gB is a critical target in the design of inhibitors of herpesvirus infection...
- The nucleolar protein GLTSCR2 is required for efficient viral replicationPeng Wang
Key Laboratory of Zoonosis of Ministry of Agriculture, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China
Sci Rep 6:36226. 2016..Our findings suggested that GLTSCR2 contributed to efficient viral replication, and GLTSCR2 should be considered as a potential target for therapeutic control of viral infection...
- In vitro and in vivo broad antiviral activity of peptides homologous to fusion glycoproteins of Newcastle disease virus and Marek's disease virusXiao Jing Chi
College of Veterinary Medicine, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100193, China
J Virol Methods 199:11-6. 2014..The current work provides a new strategy for developing novel peptides and vaccines against virus infection and co-infections. ..