Affiliation: Harbin Medical University
- Wang L, Li J, Zhao H, Hu J, Ping Y, Li F, et al. Identifying the crosstalk of dysfunctional pathways mediated by lncRNAs in breast cancer subtypes. Mol Biosyst. 2016;12:711-20 pubmed publisher....
- Ning S, Zhao Z, Ye J, Wang P, Zhi H, Li R, et al. LincSNP: a database of linking disease-associated SNPs to human large intergenic non-coding RNAs. BMC Bioinformatics. 2014;15:152 pubmed publisher..The database is available at http://bioinfo.hrbmu.edu.cn/LincSNP. ..
- Shao T, Wu A, Chen J, Chen H, Lu J, Bai J, et al. Identification of module biomarkers from the dysregulated ceRNA-ceRNA interaction network in lung adenocarcinoma. Mol Biosyst. 2015;11:3048-58 pubmed publisher..95. Our study about LDCCNet opens up the possibility of a new biological mechanism in cancer that could serve as a biomarker for diagnosis. ..
- Xu J, Feng L, Han Z, Li Y, Wu A, Shao T, et al. Extensive ceRNA-ceRNA interaction networks mediated by miRNAs regulate development in multiple rhesus tissues. Nucleic Acids Res. 2016;44:9438-9451 pubmed..Analyzing ceRNA interactions during the development of multiple tissues will provideinsights in the regulation of normal development and the dysregulation of key mechanisms during pathogenesis. ..
- Yang H, Shang D, Xu Y, Zhang C, Feng L, Sun Z, et al. The LncRNA Connectivity Map: Using LncRNA Signatures to Connect Small Molecules, LncRNAs, and Diseases. Sci Rep. 2017;7:6655 pubmed publisher..Overall, LNCmap could significantly improve our understanding of the biological roles of lncRNAs and provide a unique resource to reveal the connections among drugs, lncRNAs and diseases. ..
- Shang D, Yang H, Xu Y, Yao Q, Zhou W, Shi X, et al. A global view of network of lncRNAs and their binding proteins. Mol Biosyst. 2015;11:656-63 pubmed publisher....
- Xu J, Li Y, Lu J, Pan T, Ding N, Wang Z, et al. The mRNA related ceRNA-ceRNA landscape and significance across 20 major cancer types. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015;43:8169-82 pubmed publisher....
- Ning S, Zhang J, Wang P, Zhi H, Wang J, Liu Y, et al. Lnc2Cancer: a manually curated database of experimentally supported lncRNAs associated with various human cancers. Nucleic Acids Res. 2016;44:D980-5 pubmed publisher..With the rapidly increasing interest in lncRNAs, Lnc2Cancer will significantly improve our understanding of lncRNA deregulation in cancer and has the potential to be a timely and valuable resource. ..
- Wang H, Zheng H, Wang C, Lu X, Zhao X, Li X. Insight into HOTAIR structural features and functions as landing pads for transcription regulation proteins. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;485:679-685 pubmed publisher..The detailed architectural context could yield broad biological insights and provides a framework for comprehending lncRNA structure-function interrelationships. ..
- Li Y, Xu J, Shao T, Zhang Y, Chen H, Li X. RNA Function Prediction. Methods Mol Biol. 2017;1654:17-28 pubmed publisher..We consider that the application of these techniques can provide valuable functional and mechanistic insights into ncRNAs, and that they are crucial steps in future functional studies...
- Zhang C, Xu Y, Yang H, Xu Y, Shang D, Wu T, et al. sPAGM: inferring subpathway activity by integrating gene and miRNA expression-robust functional signature identification for melanoma prognoses. Sci Rep. 2017;7:15322 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the sPAGM model provided a framework for inferring subpathway activities and identifying functional signatures for clinical applications. ..
- Chen L, Wang H, Zhang L, Li W, Wang Q, Shang Y, et al. Uncovering packaging features of co-regulated modules based on human protein interaction and transcriptional regulatory networks. BMC Bioinformatics. 2010;11:392 pubmed publisher..This was extended to causal dysfunctions of some complexes maintained by several physically interacting proteins, thus coordinating several metabolic pathways that directly underlie cancer. ..