Qiao li Liang
- [Studies on the constituents from the herb of Vernonia patula]Qiao li Liang
Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi 28:235-7. 2003..To isolate and elucidate the chemical constituents of the whole plant of Vernonia patula, and to provide samples for biological activity screening...
- [Structure modification on sesquiterpene lactones from Elephantopus scaber]Qiao li Liang
Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Nanjing 210046, China
Yao Xue Xue Bao 42:1159-61. 2007..Five sesquiterpenoide derivatives were prepared and their structures were identified by IR, NMR and MS spectra analysis. Four sesquiterpenoides are new compounds. Part of the compounds show definite antitumor activity...
- A new elemanolide sesquiterpene lactone from Elephantopus scaberQiao li Liang
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Nanjing, China
J Asian Nat Prod Res 10:403-7. 2008..The structure of 1 was elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic analysis. All three compounds exhibited significant inhibitory activities against human SMMC-7721 liver cancer cells in vitro (IC(50) 8.18-14.08 micromol/l)...
- A new cytotoxic casbane diterpene from Euphorbia pekinensisQiao li Liang
Jiangsu Key Laboratory for TCM Formulae Research, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Nanjing, China
Fitoterapia 80:514-6. 2009..Pekinenal showed cytotoxic activity against all four human cancer cell lines tested...
- Determination of sparstolonin B by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography coupled with triple quadrupole mass spectrometry: application to pharmacokinetic study of sparstolonin B in rat plasmaNuo Shu Zou
Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Jiangsu Collaborative Innovation Center of Chinese Medicinal Resources Industrialization, Nanjing, 210023, China
Biomed Chromatogr 29:1486-91. 2015..98%. The proposed method was successfully applied to a pharmacokinetic study of SsnB in rats after intravenous administration with a dose of 0.5 mg/kg and oral administration at a dose of 5 mg/kg...
- Protective effects of the active fraction from the tuber of Scirpus yagara in mouse endotoxin shock modelPing Li
School of Pharmacy, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Nanjing 210023, China
J Ethnopharmacol 158:331-7. 2014..This study was designed to investigate the anti-inflammatory activity of the active fraction (AF) from the tuber of Scirpusyagara both in vitro and in vivo...
- Bioactive cis-stilbenoids from the tubers of Scirpus yagaraQiao li Liang
School of Pharmacy, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Nanjing 210046, China
Fitoterapia 84:170-3. 2013..21 to 61.21μM. 1 and 2 exhibited some antimicrobial activity against Staphylococcus aureus and Candida albicans with uniform MICs of 79.3μl/ml for 2, and 152μl/ml for 1, respectively...
- Chemical constituents from the tubers of Scirpus yagara and their anti-inflammatory activitiesShui Hua Dong
a Jiangsu Collaborative Innovation Center of Chinese Medicinal Resources Industrialization, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Nanjing 210023, China
J Asian Nat Prod Res 18:791-7. 2016..7 cells were evaluated by Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. And these compounds significantly inhibited the tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α, interleukin (IL)-6 productions in RAW264.7 cells, with IC50 values less than 20 μM. ..
- New isocoumarin and stilbenoid derivatives from the tubers of Sparganium stoloniferum (Buch.-Ham.)Da Wei Wu
a Jiangsu Collaborative Innovation Center of Chinese Medicinal Resources Industrialization, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Nanjing, China
Nat Prod Res 31:131-137. 2017..All their structures were elucidated by comprehensive spectroscopic analysis and comparison with available literature information...