- Bioconcentration of polybrominated diphenyl ethers and organochlorine pesticides in algae is an important contaminant route to higher trophic levelsYao wen Qiu
State Key Laboratory of Tropical Oceanography, South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou 510301, China Electronic address
Sci Total Environ . 2016....
- Comparison of mercury bioaccumulation between wild and mariculture food chains from a subtropical bay of Southern ChinaYao wen Qiu
State Key Laboratory of Tropical Oceanography, South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou, 510301, China
Environ Geochem Health 38:39-49. 2016..Hg levels in the farmed fish were higher than those in the wild fish primarily because of the higher Hg level in fish feed and the smaller size of marine wild fish. ..
- [Temporal dynamics of phytoplankton and nutrients during red tides]Yaowen Qiu
South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, CAS, Guanzhou 510301, China
Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 14:1127-30. 2003..In addition, the primary productivity of the water areas was controlled by phosphorus...
- [Characteristics of PAHs in the ecosystem of Deep Bay and their ecological risk]Yao wen Qiu
State Key Laboratory of Organic Geochemistry, Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou 510640, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 28:1056-61. 2007..e., the sorption constant Koc of PAHs in the bay may be predictd by the Kow for the compounds analyzed. For the time being, there is not potential threat to aquatic organisms for PAH concentrations both in water and sediment in Deep Bay...
- Bioaccumulation and historical deposition of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in Deep Bay, South ChinaYao wen Qiu
South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou 510301, China
Mar Environ Res 70:219-26. 2010..12.3 a. Correlations between the biota-sediment accumulation factors (BSAF) of PBDEs and their corresponding octanol-water partition coefficient (K(ow)) were discussed...
- Accumulation and partitioning of seven trace metals in mangroves and sediment cores from three estuarine wetlands of Hainan Island, ChinaYao wen Qiu
State Key Laboratory of Tropic Marine Environment, South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 164 West Xingang Road, Guangzhou 510301, China
J Hazard Mater 190:631-8. 2011..The cycle of trace metals in mangrove species were estimated. The biota-sediment accumulation factors (BSAFs) followed the sequence of Hg (0.43)>Cu (0.27)>Cd (0.22)>Zn (0.17)>Pb (0.07)>Cr (0.06)>As (0.02)...