Zu yi Yuan
Affiliation: Xi'an Jiaotong University
- Yuan Z, Liu Y, Liu Y, Zhang J, Kishimoto C, Ma A, et al. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma ligands ameliorate experimental autoimmune myocarditis associated with inhibition of self-sensitive T cells. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2004;43:868-75 pubmed..These results suggest that PPAR-gamma ligands may have the potential to modulate human inflammatory heart diseases as myocarditis. ..
- Yuan Z, Liu Y, Zhang J, Kishimoto C, Wang Y, Ma A, et al. Cardioprotective effects of peroxisome proliferator activated receptor gamma activators on acute myocarditis: anti-inflammatory actions associated with nuclear factor kappaB blockade. Heart. 2005;91:1203-8 pubmed..These results suggest that PPAR-gamma activators such as 15d-PGJ2 and PIO may have the potential to modulate human inflammatory heart diseases such as myocarditis. ..
- Wen W, Wan Z, Ren K, Zhou D, Gao Q, Wu Y, et al. Potassium supplementation inhibits IL-17A production induced by salt loading in human T lymphocytes via p38/MAPK-SGK1 pathway. Exp Mol Pathol. 2016;100:370-7 pubmed publisher..We conclude potassium supplementation has a blocking effect on IL-17A production in T lymphocytes induced by salt loading. This protective effect is mediated through the direct suppression of p38/MAPK-SGK1 pathway...
- She J, Deng Y, Wu Y, Xia Y, Li H, Liang X, et al. Hemoglobin A1c is associated with severity of coronary artery stenosis but not with long term clinical outcomes in diabetic and nondiabetic patients with acute myocardial infarction undergoing primary angioplasty. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2017;16:97 pubmed publisher..Further studies are needed to determine whether longer term follow-up could further identify the prognosis effect of HbA1c on MACE. ..
- Zhao Q, Zhou D, You H, Lou B, Zhang Y, Tian Y, et al. IFN-γ aggravates neointimal hyperplasia by inducing endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis in macrophages by promoting ubiquitin-dependent liver X receptor-α degradation. FASEB J. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Guo, N., Chen, X., Liu, Y., Wu, Y., Yuan, Z., Zhou, J. IFN-γ aggravates neointimal hyperplasia by inducing endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis in macrophages by promoting ubiquitin-dependent liver X receptor-α degradation. ..
- Tian Y, Chen T, Wu Y, Yang L, Wang L, Fan X, et al. Pioglitazone stabilizes atherosclerotic plaque by regulating the Th17/Treg balance in AMPK-dependent mechanisms. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2017;16:140 pubmed publisher..PIO treatment also improved Th17/Treg balance in atherosclerotic lesions. PIO exhibits anti-atherosclerotic effects for stabilization of atherosclerotic plaque through regulating the Th17/Treg balance in an AMPK-dependent manner. ..