M Feuilhade de Chauvin
- [Malassezia folliculitis: characteristics and therapeutic response in 26 patients]A Levy
Service de Dermatologie I, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris
Ann Dermatol Venereol 134:823-8. 2007..The clinical features, the contributing factors, the results of direct mycological examination and/or histology and the efficacy of antifungal treatments were compared to the literature...
- [Treatment of onychomycosis]M Feuilhade de Chauvin
Laboratoire de mycologie et polyclinique de dermatologie, Hôpital Saint Louis Paris, 1, avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France Electronic address
J Mycol Med 24:296-302. 2014..The available topical and systemic antifungal drugs are not effective against these non-dermatophytic moulds except itraconazole for onychomycosis due to Aspergillus spp. New therapy such as light and laser therapy are in evaluation. ..
- A study on the decontamination of insoles colonized by Trichophyton rubrum: effect of terbinafine spray powder 1% and terbinafine spray solution 1%M Feuilhade de Chauvin
Department of Dermatology and Mycology, Saint Louis Hospital APHP, Denis Diderot University, Paris, France
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 26:875-8. 2012..Shoes worn with bare feet function as a fungal reservoir and lead to persistent dermatophytosis...
- Novel, single-dose, topical treatment of tinea pedis using terbinafine: results of a dose-finding clinical trialMartine Feuilhade de Chauvin
Laboratoire de Parasitologie Mycologie, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Mycoses 51:1-6. 2008..Terbinafine 1% FFS is an effective, safe dose for the treatment of tinea pedis. This novel product represents a significant advance with the enhanced compliance and convenience that it offers...
- New diagnostic techniquesM Feuilhade de Chauvin
Mycology Laboratory, St Louis Hospital, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75475 Paris Cedex, France
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 19:20-4. 2005..To review current diagnostic strategies. To review alternative diagnostic techniques...
- [Epidemiology and management of onychomycosis in private dermatological practice in France]F Guibal
Service de Dermatologie 2, Hopital Saint Louis, université Denis Diderot Paris VII 7, avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 135:561-6. 2008..In addition, treatment of onychomycosis by private dermatologists needs to be better understood. This study was carried out to improve knowledge about the epidemiology of onychomycosis and its management in private practice in France...
- Treatment options--development of consensus guidelinesM Lecha
Servicio de Dermatologia, Hospital Clinic i Provincial de Barcelona, Villarroel, Barcelona, Spain
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 19:25-33. 2005..Combination therapy increases antifungal spectrum, fungicidal activity and safety. New antifungals (triazoles and echinocandins) were recently developed, enabling new protocols...
- Polymerase chain reaction for diagnosis of dermatophyte and Scytalidium spp. onychomycosisJ Menotti
Br J Dermatol 151:518-9. 2004
- Epidemiology and clinical classification of onychomycosisI Effendy
Hautklinik, Klinikum Rosenhöhe, Städtische Kliniken Bielefeld, An der Rosenhöhe 27, Bielefeld, Germany
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 19:8-12. 2005..To review recent data - what is new in the epidemiology of onychomycoses? To identify the most relevant diagnostic criteria for effective therapy...
- [Differential diagnosis of onychomycosis]M Feuilhade de Chauvin
Hopital Saint Louis, Polyclinique de Dermatologie et Laboratoire de Mycologie, 1, avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75475 Paris 10, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 130:1248-53. 2003..According non fungal nail disorder and fungal nail infection may be associated, so a mycological examination and sometimes histopathological examination are very helpful to establish a good diagnosis...
- Tinea pedis in European marathon runnersC Lacroix
Department of Mycology and Parasitology, Hĵpital Saint Louis, Paris, France
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 16:139-42. 2002..Epidemiological studies suggest that 15% of the population in industrial countries suffer from tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and that persons who do sports are a high-risk population...