Affiliation: Institut Pasteur de Lille
- Differential toxicity of heterocyclic aromatic amines and their mixture in metabolically competent HepaRG cellsJulie Dumont
INSERM U991, Faculte des Sciences Pharmaceutiques et Biologiques, F 35043 Rennes Cedex, France
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 245:256-63. 2010..Our findings highlight the need to investigate interactions between HAA when assessing risks for human health and provide new insights in the mechanisms of interaction between PhIP and MeIQx...
- Preferential induction of the AhR gene battery in HepaRG cells after a single or repeated exposure to heterocyclic aromatic aminesJulie Dumont
Inserm UMR 991, F 35043 Rennes Cedex, France
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 249:91-100. 2010..In conclusion, these results identify the AhR gene battery as the preferential target of PhIP and MeIQx in HepaRG cells and further support the hypothesis that intake of HAA in diet might increase human cancer risk...
- Identification of early target genes of aflatoxin B1 in human hepatocytes, inter-individual variability and comparison with other genotoxic compoundsRozenn Josse
UMR INSERM U991, Faculte des Sciences Pharmaceutiques et Biologiques, Rennes, France
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 258:176-87. 2012..Overall, this comprehensive analysis of early gene expression changes induced by AFB1 in human hepatocytes identified a gene subset that included several genes representing potential biomarkers of genotoxic compounds...
- Association of plasma Aß peptides with blood pressure in the elderlyJean Charles Lambert
INSERM U744, Lille, France
PLoS ONE 6:e18536. 2011..We assess whether plasma Aß peptide levels might be associated with systolic and diastolic blood pressure values (SBP and DBP, respectively)...
- Farnesoid X receptor deficiency improves glucose homeostasis in mouse models of obesityJanne Prawitt
University of Lille Nord de France, Inserm UMR1011, UDSL, Institut Pasteur de Lille, Lille, France
Diabetes 60:1861-71. 2011..However, the role of FXR in obesity and associated complications, such as dyslipidemia and insulin resistance, has not been directly assessed...