Marie Pierre Sanchez
Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Identification of QTL with effects on intramuscular fat content and fatty acid composition in a Duroc x Large White crossMarie Pierre Sanchez
INRA, UR337 Station de Génétique Quantitative et Appliquée, F 78350 Jouy en Josas, France
BMC Genet 8:55. 2007..The detection was performed in an experimental F2 Duroc x Large White population first by segregation analysis, then by QTL mapping using additional molecular information...
- Progeny-testing of full-sibs IBD in a SSC2 QTL region highlights epistatic interactions for fatness traits in pigsFlavie Tortereau
INRA, UMR Laboratoire de Génétique Cellulaire, Castanet Tolosan, France
BMC Genet 12:92. 2011..A marker-assisted backcrossing design was set up in order to confirm the segregation of this second locus, reduce its confidence interval and better understand its mode of segregation...
- A locally congenic backcross design in pig: a new regional fine QTL mapping approach miming congenic strains used in mouseJuliette Riquet
INRA, UMR, Castanet Tolosan, France
BMC Genet 12:6. 2011..However due to the partial dominance of the LW allele, BC scheme using LW as the receiving population was not optimal...
- Likelihood and Bayesian analyses reveal major genes affecting body composition, carcass, meat quality and the number of false teats in a Chinese European pig lineMarie Pierre Sanchez
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Station de Génétique Quantitative et Appliquée, 78352 Jouy en Josas Cedex, France
Genet Sel Evol 35:385-402. 2003..Genotype frequencies of breeding animals and their evolution over time were consistent with the selection performed in the Tiameslan line...
- A genome-wide association study of production traits in a commercial population of Large White pigs: evidence of haplotypes affecting meat qualityMarie Pierre Sanchez
INRA, UMR1313 Genetique Animale et Biologie Integrative, F 78350 Jouy en Josas, France
Genet Sel Evol 46:12. 2014..Our objective was to perform high-density GWAS in order to identify genomic regions and corresponding haplotypes associated with production traits in a French Large White population of pigs...
- Metabolic and histochemical characteristics of fat and muscle tissues in homozygous or heterozygous pigs for the body composition QTL located on chromosome 7Julie Demars
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Unité Mixte de Recherche 444, Laboratoire de Genetique Cellulaire, BP52627, Castanet Tolosan, France
Physiol Genomics 30:232-41. 2007..Some candidate genes known for their functions on adipocyte growth and differentiation are suggested...