Jagadish V Kamath
- Hepatoprotective activity of Psidium guajava Linn. leaf extractChanchal K Roy
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Koramangala, Bangalore, India
Indian J Exp Biol 44:305-11. 2006..Histological examination of the liver tissues supported the hepatoprotection. It is concluded that the aqueous extract of leaves of guava plant possesses good hepatoprotective activity...
- Preliminary study on antifertility activity of Calotropis procera roots in female ratsJagadish V Kamath
Department of Pharmacology, Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Sarjapur Road, Kormanagala, Bangalore 560 034, India
Fitoterapia 73:111-5. 2002..A strong antiimplantation (inhibition 100%) and uterotropic activity was observed at the dose level of 250 mg/kg (1/4 of LD(50)). No antiestrogenic activity could be detected...
- Pro-healing effect of Cinnamomum zeylanicum barkJagadish V Kamath
Department of Pharmacology, Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy Sarjapur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore 560034, India
Phytother Res 17:970-2. 2003..The granulation tissue weight, its breaking strength and its hydroxyproline content was also increased by the extract in the dead space wound...
- Effect of hexane extract of Boswellia serrata oleo-gum resin on chemically induced liver damageJyothi Y
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, 5, Sarjapur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore 560 034, India
Pak J Pharm Sci 19:129-33. 2006..The hepatoprotective effect of lower dose of BSHE was supported by changes in histopathology. It was concluded that hexane extract of oleo-gum-resin of Boswellia serrata plant in lower doses possess hepatoprotective activity...
- Evaluation of Tectona grandis leaves for wound healing activityMrityunjoy Majumdar
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Koramangala, Bangalore 560 034, India
Pak J Pharm Sci 20:120-4. 2007..It was concluded that Tectona grandis leaf extract applied topically (5% and 10% gel formulation) or administered orally (250 mg and 500 mg/kg body weight) possesses wound healing activity...