Affiliation: University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Mori F, Ribolsi M, Kusayanagi H, Siracusano A, Mantovani V, Marasco E, et al. Genetic variants of the NMDA receptor influence cortical excitability and plasticity in humans. J Neurophysiol. 2011;106:1637-43 pubmed publisher....
- Monteleone F, Nicoletti C, Stampanoni Bassi M, Iezzi E, Buttari F, Furlan R, et al. Nerve growth factor is elevated in the CSF of patients with multiple sclerosis and central neuropathic pain. J Neuroimmunol. 2018;314:89-93 pubmed publisher..We found increased levels of NGF in the CSF of patients with CNP compared to patients without and to controls. This finding supports the hypothesis that NGF plays a role in MS related CNP. ..
- Centonze D, Prosperetti C, Barone I, Rossi S, Picconi B, Tscherter A, et al. NR2B-containing NMDA receptors promote the neurotoxic effects of 3-nitropropionic acid but not of rotenone in the striatum. Exp Neurol. 2006;202:470-9 pubmed....
- Mandolesi G, Bullitta S, Fresegna D, Gentile A, De Vito F, Dolcetti E, et al. Interferon-γ causes mood abnormalities by altering cannabinoid CB1 receptor function in the mouse striatum. Neurobiol Dis. 2017;108:45-53 pubmed publisher..A better understanding of the biological pathways underling the psychological disorders during neuroinflammatory conditions is crucial for developing effective therapeutic strategies. ..
- Musella A, Fresegna D, Rizzo F, Gentile A, Bullitta S, De Vito F, et al. A novel crosstalk within the endocannabinoid system controls GABA transmission in the striatum. Sci Rep. 2017;7:7363 pubmed publisher....