Affiliation: University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Iughetti L, Bosio L, Corrias A, Gargantini L, Ragusa L, Livieri C, et al. Pituitary height and neuroradiological alterations in patients with Prader-Labhart-Willi syndrome. Eur J Pediatr. 2008;167:701-2 pubmed..Altogether, neuroradiological alterations were present in 61 of the 91 (67%) patients. Our results indicate that neuroradiological alterations are more frequent in PWS patients than has been reported to date. ..
- ..The present review has the aim of summarizing the published data and examining the most accepted mechanisms and main predisposing factors related to weight gain in this particular population...
- Garavelli L, Santoro L, Iori A, Gargano G, Braibanti S, Pedori S, et al. Multiple sulfatase deficiency with neonatal manifestation. Ital J Pediatr. 2014;40:86 pubmed publisher..This patient was compound heterozygous for two so far undescribed SUMF1 mutations (c.191C > A; p.S64X and c.818A > G; p.D273G). ..
- Mandese V, Marotti F, Bedetti L, Bigi E, Palazzi G, Iughetti L. Effects of nutritional intake on disease severity in children with sickle cell disease. Nutr J. 2016;15:46 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to assess whether impaired growth and nutritional intake can affect SCD severity during childhood...
- Di Dio F, Mariotti I, Coccolini E, Bruzzi P, Predieri B, Iughetti L. Unusual presentation of Rosai-Dorfman disease in a 14-month-old Italian child: a case report and review of the literature. BMC Pediatr. 2016;16:62 pubmed publisher..Here we report an unusual presentation of RDD in an Italian toddler. Moreover, we reviewed the pediatric case reports published between 2004 and 2014, focusing in particular on medical therapy...