Affiliation: Fukushima Medical University
- Maeda R, Kawasaki Y, Suzuki S, Ohara S, Kazuhide S, Hosoya M. Relapse of nephrotic syndrome triggered by Kawasaki disease. CEN Case Rep. 2017;: pubmed publisher..We present the case of an 8-year-old boy, whose NS relapsed due to KD. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first case report. It is necessary to recognize that KD can trigger relapse of MCNS...
- Kawasaki Y, Maeda R, Kanno S, Suzuki Y, Ohara S, Suyama K, et al. Comparison of long-term follow-up outcomes between multiple-drugs combination therapy and tonsillectomy pulse therapy for pediatric IgA nephropathy. Clin Exp Nephrol. 2017;: pubmed publisher....
- Kawasaki Y, Takano K, Isome M, Suzuki J, Suyama K, Kanno H, et al. Efficacy of single dose of oral mizoribine pulse therapy two times per week for frequently relapsing nephrotic syndrome. J Nephrol. 2007;20:52-6 pubmed..None of patients had severe adverse effects, such as uricacidemia, leukopenia, liver dysfunction or alopecia. Oral mizoribine pulse therapy consisting of a single dose two days a week may be effective and safe in some FRNS patients. ..
- Kawasaki Y, Aoyagi Y, Abe Y, Go H, Imamura T, Kaneko M, et al. Serum KL-6 levels as a biomarker of lung injury in respiratory syncytial virus bronchiolitis. J Med Virol. 2009;81:2104-8 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that serum KL-6 is associated with the severity of RSV bronchiolitis and that it may be a useful biomarker for the severity of RSV bronchiolitis. ..
- Kawasaki Y, Endo K, Suyama K, Sato M, Ito M, Hashimoto K, et al. Serum SP-D levels as a biomarker of lung injury in respiratory syncytial virus bronchiolitis. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2011;46:18-22 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that serum SP-D is associated with the severity of RSV bronchiolitis and that it may be a useful biomarker for the severity of RSV bronchiolitis. ..
- Kawasaki Y. The pathogenesis and treatment of pediatric Henoch-Schönlein purpura nephritis. Clin Exp Nephrol. 2011;15:648-657 pubmed publisher..Nevertheless, detailed investigations of the pathogenesis of HSPN and double-blind randomized control studies on children with HSPN are still necessary...
- Ohara S, Kawasaki Y, Maeda R, Kanno S, Suzuki Y, Suyama K, et al. Serum myeloid-related protein 8/14 in minimal change- and glomerulonephritis-related nephrotic syndrome. Pediatr Int. 2016;58:998-1002 pubmed publisher..We evaluated whether serum MRP8/14 level is a useful indicator for a differential diagnosis of glomerulonephritis (GN)- and minimal change disease (MC)- related nephrotic syndrome (NS)...
- Kanno S, Kawasaki Y, Maeda R, Miyazaki K, Ono A, Suzuki Y, et al. An 11-year-old girl with antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated glomerulonephritis identified by a school urinary screening program. CEN Case Rep. 2014;3:232-236 pubmed publisher..On the basis of our results, we believe that a SUS programs may be effective for the early identification and treatment of children with renal-limited antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody-associated vasculitis. ..