Affiliation: National Institute of Physiological Sciences (NIPS)
Location: Okazaki, Japan
- Synaptic Multivesicular Release in the Cerebellar Cortex: Its Mechanism and Role in Neural Encoding and ProcessingShin ichiro Satake
Department of Information Physiology, National Institute for Physiological Sciences NIPS, 5 1 Higashiyama, Myodaiji cho, Okazaki, 444 8787, Japan
Cerebellum 15:201-7. 2016..Therefore, MVR contributes additional complexity to neural encoding and processing in the cerebellar cortex. ..
- Identification and characterization of GABA(A) receptor autoantibodies in autoimmune encephalitisToshika Ohkawa
Division of Membrane Physiology, Department of Cell Physiology, and Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies Sokendai, Okazaki 444 8787, Japan
J Neurosci 34:8151-63. 2014..Therefore, this study establishes anti-GABA(A) receptor encephalitis and expands the pathogenic roles of GABA(A) receptor autoantibodies...
- Cav2.1 channels control multivesicular release by relying on their distance from exocytotic Ca2+ sensors at rat cerebellar granule cellsShin ichiro Satake
Department of Information Physiology, National Institute for Physiological Sciences, and School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, Okazaki 444 8787, Japan
J Neurosci 34:1462-74. 2014..By transducing presynaptic action potential firings into unique Ca(2+) signals and vesicle release profiles, Cav2.1 channels contribute to the encoding and processing of neural information. ..
- Enhanced inhibitory neurotransmission in the cerebellar cortex of Atp1a3-deficient heterozygous miceKeiko Ikeda
Division of Biology, Center for Molecular Medicine, Jichi Medical University, Yakushiji 3311 1, Shimotsuke, Tochigi 329 0498, Japan
J Physiol 591:3433-49. 2013..Our results shed light on the role of Atp1a3 in the inhibitory synapse, and potential involvement of inhibitory synaptic dysfunction for the pathophysiology of dystonia...
- AMPA receptor-mediated presynaptic inhibition at cerebellar GABAergic synapses: a characterization of molecular mechanismsShin ichiro Satake
Laboratory of Molecular Neurobiology, Mitsubishi Kagaku Institute of Life Sciences, and CREST, JST Japan Science and Technology Corporation, 11 Minamiooya, Machida shi, Tokyo 194 8511, Japan
Eur J Neurosci 19:2464-74. 2004..By suppressing the inhibitory inputs to Purkinje cells, the AMPAR-mediated presynaptic inhibition could thus provide a feed-forward mechanism for the information flow from the cerebellar cortex...
- Characterization of AMPA receptors targeted by the climbing fiber transmitter mediating presynaptic inhibition of GABAergic transmission at cerebellar interneuron-Purkinje cell synapsesShin ichiro Satake
National Institute for Physiological Sciences, Okazaki 444 8787, Japan
J Neurosci 26:2278-89. 2006..These findings demonstrate that the CF transmitter directly inhibits GABA release from interneurons to the PC, relying on extrasynaptic diffusion and local heterogeneity in AMPAR subunit compositions...
- Glutamate transporter EAAT4 in Purkinje cells controls intersynaptic diffusion of climbing fiber transmitter mediating inhibition of GABA release from interneuronsShin ichiro Satake
Department of Information Physiology, National Institute for Physiological Sciences NIPS, Myodaiji cho, Okazaki, Japan
Eur J Neurosci 32:1843-53. 2010....
- Paired-pulse facilitation of multivesicular release and intersynaptic spillover of glutamate at rat cerebellar granule cell-interneurone synapsesShin ichiro Satake
Department of Information Physiology, National Institute for Physiological Sciences NIPS, 5 1 Higashiyama, Myodaiji cho, Okazaki 444 8787, Japan
J Physiol 590:5653-75. 2012....