Affiliation: Osaka University
- Influence of humidification on comfort during noninvasive ventilation with a helmetKazuyoshi Ueta
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka, Japan
Respir Care 58:798-804. 2013..To evaluate optimal humidifier water temperature when using a helmet for noninvasive ventilation...
- A small preoperative test dose of intravenous fentanyl can predict subsequent analgesic efficacy and incidence of side effects in patients due to receive epidural fentanylKazuyoshi Ueta
Department of Anesthesia, Osaka University Medical School, 2 2 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka, Japan 565 0871
Anesth Analg 96:1079-82, table of contents. 2003....
- In vitro inhibition of recombinant ligand-gated ion channels by high concentrations of milnacipranKazuyoshi Ueta
Department of Anaesthesiology, Osaka University Medical School, Suita, Osaka, 565 0871, Japan
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 175:241-6. 2004..The effects of milnacipran, a selective inhibitor of the reuptake of serotonin and noradrenaline, on LGIC receptors have not yet been investigated on such ion-channel receptors...
- In vitro antagonism of recombinant ligand-gated ion-channel receptors by stereospecific enantiomers of bupivacaineKazuyoshi Ueta
Department of Anesthesia, Japan Labour Health and Welfare Organization, Kansai Rosai Hospital, Amagasaki, Hyogo, Japan
Reg Anesth Pain Med 31:19-25. 2006..The present study investigates the direct effects of the stereoenantiomers of bupivacaine on 4 recombinant ligand-gated ion-channel receptors...
- Local anesthetics have different mechanisms and sites of action at recombinant 5-HT3 receptorsKazuyoshi Ueta
Department of Anesthesiology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Suita, Osaka, Japan
Reg Anesth Pain Med 32:462-70. 2007....
- Nitrous oxide and xenon inhibit the human (alpha 7)5 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor expressed in Xenopus oocyteTakahiro Suzuki
Department of Anesthesiology, Osaka University Medical School, Japan
Anesth Analg 96:443-8, table of contents. 2003..Our results suggest that inhibition of the (alpha(7))(5) nACh receptor by N(2)O and Xe may play a role in their anesthetic effects...
- [Adsorption of local anesthetic into disposable infusion balloon]Kazuyoshi Ueta
Department of Anesthesiology, Osaka University Medical School, Suita 565 0871
Masui 55:344-7. 2006..The aim of this study was to investigate the adsorption of local anesthetics lidocaine and ropivacaine, into disposable infusion balloons made from various kinds of plastics...
- Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin and liver-type fatty acid-binding protein as biomarkers for acute kidney injury after organ transplantationNaoya Iguchi
Intensive Care Unit, Osaka University Hospital, 2 15, Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka, 565 0871, Japan
J Anesth 29:249-55. 2015..Therefore, we conducted a study to evaluate the ability of NGAL and L-FABP to predict AKI after organ transplantation and investigate the association between NGAL, L-FABP and AKI outcome...
- Antiallodynic and antihyperalgesic effect of milnacipran in mice with spinal nerve ligationTakahiro Suzuki
Department of Anesthesiology, Osaka University Medical School, 2 2 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka, Japan 565 0871
Anesth Analg 106:1309-15, table of contents. 2008..In this study, we examined the mechanisms of the antiallodynic and antihyperalgesic effects of milnacipran in a model of neuropathic pain induced by spinal nerve ligation in mice...
- [The relationship of individual sensitivities to fentanyl and those to propofol]Kazuyoshi Ueta
Department of Anesthesia, Japan Labor Health and Welfare Organization, Kansai Rosai Hospital, Amagasaki 660 8511
Masui 56:1329-33. 2007..We designed the study to see the correlation of the individual sensitivity to fentanyl and that to propofol which have different mechanism...
- [Sugammadex reversal after extubation under muscle relaxation to prevent cough reflex in a patient with intractable spontaneous pneumothorax]Chiho Ota
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Suita 565 0871
Masui 62:968-71. 2013..And then, immediate administration of sugammadex 400 mg could elicit spontaneous respiration without cough reflex...