Yuko Sasaki Sekimoto
Affiliation: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Coordinated activation of metabolic pathways for antioxidants and defence compounds by jasmonates and their roles in stress tolerance in ArabidopsisYuko Sasaki-Sekimoto
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Yokohama, Kanagawa, 226 8501, Japan
Plant J 44:653-68. 2005..Compared with the wild type, opr3 mutants were more sensitive to O3 exposure. These results suggest that the coordinated activation of the metabolic pathways mediated by jasmonates provides resistance to environmental stresses...
- 12-oxo-phytodienoic acid triggers expression of a distinct set of genes and plays a role in wound-induced gene expression in ArabidopsisNozomi Taki
Department of Bioscience, Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori ku, Yokohama 226 8501, Japan
Plant Physiol 139:1268-83. 2005..These results indicate that an OPDA signaling pathway functions independently of JA/MeJA signaling and is required for the wounding response in Arabidopsis...
- Induction of isoforms of tetrapyrrole biosynthetic enzymes, AtHEMA2 and AtFC1, under stress conditions and their physiological functions in ArabidopsisSatoshi Nagai
Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Yokohama 226 8501, Japan
Plant Physiol 144:1039-51. 2007....
- Distinctive features of plant organs characterized by global analysis of gene expression in ArabidopsisTakeshi Obayashi
Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta cho, Yokohama, Kanagawa 226 8501, Japan
DNA Res 11:11-25. 2004..These data of organ-specific gene expression are available at our web site: Arabidopsis thaliana Tissue-Specific Expression Database, ATTED (http://www.atted.bio.titech.ac.jp/)...
- Gene expression profiling of the tetrapyrrole metabolic pathway in Arabidopsis with a mini-array systemFuminori Matsumoto
Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori ku, Yokohama 226 8501, Japan
Plant Physiol 135:2379-91. 2004..Moreover, genes in the same group were similarly controlled in an endogenous rhythmic manner but also by a developmental program. The physiological significance of these gene clusters is discussed...