Denis Leonardo Fontes Jardim
Affiliation: Hospital Sirio Libanes
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Clinical Oncologista at Sirio Libanes Hospital.
Researcher at Sirio Libanes Hospital and State University of Campinas, interested in mechanisms of drug resistance and development of new drugs for cancer treatment
- Expression of Sara2 human gene in erythroid progenitorsDenis Leonardo Fontes Jardim
State University of Campinas, Center of Hemotherapy and Hematology, Campinas, SP, 13083 970, Brazil
J Biochem Mol Biol 38:328-33. 2005..Our results suggest that Sara2 is an important gene in processes involving proliferation and differentiation and could be valuable for understanding the vesicular transport system during erythropoiesis...
- Haematologic toxicities associated with the addition of bevacizumab in cancer patientsFabio A B Schutz
Kidney Cancer Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Eur J Cancer 47:1161-74. 2011..We performed a meta-analysis to determine the incidence and risk of haematologic toxicities associated with bevacizumab...
- Autoimmune features caused by dengue fever: a case reportDenis Leonardo Fontes Jardim
Department of Internal Medicine, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Campinas, SP, Brazil
Braz J Infect Dis 16:92-5. 2012..Therefore, dengue should be suspected in patients with hematological disorders and autoimmune features in endemic regions or those who have travelled to those regions...
- Factors associated with failure of oncology drugs in late-stage clinical development: A systematic reviewDenis L Jardim
Department of Clinical Oncology, Hospital Sirio Libanes, Sao Paulo, Brazil Electronic address
Cancer Treat Rev 52:12-21. 2017..We aimed to describe the reasons for failure of experimental anticancer drugs in late-stage clinical development...
- Comprehensive characterization of malignant phyllodes tumor by whole genomic and proteomic analysis: biological implications for targeted therapy opportunitiesDenis L Fontes Jardim
Department of Investigational Cancer Therapeutics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, FC8 3038, Box 0455, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Orphanet J Rare Dis 8:112. 2013....
- Bevacizumab as first-line therapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a brazilian center experienceDenis Leonardo Fontes Jardim
Department of Clinical Oncology, Hospital Sirio Libanes, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Drugs R D 12:207-16. 2012..A single Latin American center experience was reviewed to determine the safety and efficacy of adding bevacizumab to first-line chemotherapy in a local population...