Seung Woon Rha
- Choi W, Rha S, Choi C, Kim E, Oh D, Cho Y, et al. Study design and rationale of the 'Balloon-Expandable Cobalt Chromium SCUBA Stent versus Self-Expandable COMPLETE-SE Nitinol Stent for the Atherosclerotic ILIAC Arterial Disease (SENS-ILIAC Trial) Trial': study protocol for a randomized controlled tr. Trials. 2016;17:302 pubmed publisher..National Institutes of Health Clinical Trials Registry (ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT01834495 ), registration date: May 8, 2012. ..
- Choi B, Park S, Rha S, Ahn J, Choi S, Byun J, et al. Three-year follow-up of patients with acetylcholine-induced coronary artery spasm combined with insignificant coronary stenosis. Int J Cardiol. 2017;238:66-71 pubmed publisher..Longer term follow-up studies are needed. ..
- Kim Y, Her A, Rha S, Choi B, Shim M, Choi S, et al. Routine Angiographic Follow-Up versus Clinical Follow-Up after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Acute Myocardial Infarction. Yonsei Med J. 2017;58:720-730 pubmed publisher..RAF following index PCI with DES in AMI patients was associated with increased incidences of revascularization and MACE. Therefore, CF seems warranted for asymptomatic patients after PCI for AMI. ..
- Choi S, Choi B, Rha S, Byun J, Shim M, Li H, et al. Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors versus angiotensin II receptor blockers in acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction patients with diabetes mellitus undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. Int J Cardiol. 2017;249:48-54 pubmed publisher....
- Kim Y, Her A, Rha S, Choi B, Shim M, Choi S, et al. Five-year major clinical outcomes according to severity of coronary artery spasm as assessed by intracoronary acetylcholine provocation test. Arch Cardiovasc Dis. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Long-term clinical outcome data according to severity of coronary artery spasm (CAS) as assessed by an intracoronary acetylcholine provocation test are limited in series of Asian patients...
- Sohn S, Choi B, Choi S, Byun J, Mashaly A, Park Y, et al. Impact of alcohol drinking on acetylcholine-induced coronary artery spasm in Korean populations. Atherosclerosis. 2018;268:163-169 pubmed publisher..Alcohol consumption is a strong risk factor for CAS, and excessive alcohol consumption was correlated with a higher risk for CAS. Further well-designed studies are needed to confirm the results. ..
- Park J, Rha S, Choi B, Oh D, Choi C, Youn Y, et al. Comparison of Clinical Outcomes between the Right and Left Radial Artery Approaches from the Korean Transradial Coronary Intervention Registry. Yonsei Med J. 2017;58:521-526 pubmed publisher..However, both methods showed similar 12-month cumulative clinical outcomes. Therefore, LRA was deemed superior to RRA in terms of procedural feasibility without a significant difference in clinical outcomes. ..
- Li H, Rha S, Choi C, Oh D. Optical Coherence Tomography and Stent Boost Imaging Guided Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Overlapping for Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion Lesion. Yonsei Med J. 2017;58:1071-1074 pubmed publisher....
- Choi S, Choi B, Rha S, Baek M, Ryu Y, Park Y, et al. Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Versus Optimal Medical Therapy for Chronic Total Coronary Occlusion With Well-Developed Collaterals. J Am Heart Assoc. 2017;6: pubmed publisher....
- Kim Y, Her A, Rha S, Choi B, Choi S, Byun J, et al. Impact of Trimetazidine Treatment on 5-year Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Significant Coronary Artery Spasm: A Propensity Score Matching Study. Am J Cardiovasc Drugs. 2017;: pubmed publisher....