- Devaux Y, Azuaje F, Vausort M, Yvorra C, Wagner D. Integrated protein network and microarray analysis to identify potential biomarkers after myocardial infarction. Funct Integr Genomics. 2010;10:329-37 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, a new strategy is described that allows identifying new potential biomarkers. The three specific biomarkers described here remain to be validated in a larger patient population...
- Devaux Y, Bousquenaud M, Rodius S, Marie P, Maskali F, Zhang L, et al. Transforming growth factor β receptor 1 is a new candidate prognostic biomarker after acute myocardial infarction. BMC Med Genomics. 2011;4:83 pubmed publisher..We identified TGFBR1 as a new candidate prognostic biomarker after acute MI. ..
- Devaux Y, Vausort M, McCann G, Zangrando J, Kelly D, Razvi N, et al. MicroRNA-150: a novel marker of left ventricular remodeling after acute myocardial infarction. Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2013;6:290-8 pubmed publisher..Low circulating levels of miR-150 are associated with LV remodeling after first ST-segment-elevation acute myocardial infarction. miR-150 has potential as a novel biomarker in this setting. ..
- Devaux Y, Vausort M, McCann G, Kelly D, Collignon O, Ng L, et al. A panel of 4 microRNAs facilitates the prediction of left ventricular contractility after acute myocardial infarction. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e70644 pubmed publisher..00005) and an integrated discrimination improvement of 0.08 (P = 0.001). Our results indicate that panels of miRNAs may aid in prognostication of outcome after AMI. ..
- Zangrando J, Zhang L, Vausort M, Maskali F, Marie P, Wagner D, et al. Identification of candidate long non-coding RNAs in response to myocardial infarction. BMC Genomics. 2014;15:460 pubmed publisher..Myocardial infarction induces important changes in the expression of lncRNAs in the heart. This study motivates further investigation of the role of lncRNAs in left ventricular remodeling. ..