Affiliation: University of Oslo
- [Catheter-directed thrombolysis in acute deep venous thrombosis]Tone Enden
Hematologisk avdeling, Medisinsk divisjon, Ulleval universitetssykehus, 0407 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 126:1765. 2006
- Catheter-directed Venous Thrombolysis in acute iliofemoral vein thrombosis--the CaVenT study: rationale and design of a multicenter, randomized, controlled, clinical trial (NCT00251771)Tone Enden
Department of Hematology, Ullevål University Hosp, Oslo, Norway
Am Heart J 154:808-14. 2007..The aim of the CaVenT study is to investigate the role of adjunctive CDT by evaluating its clinical efficacy and safety compared with conventional treatment alone in patients with acute iliofemoral DVT...
- Cost-effectiveness of additional catheter-directed thrombolysis for deep vein thrombosisT Enden
Department of Hematology, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
J Thromb Haemost 11:1032-42. 2013..Additional treatment with catheter-directed thrombolysis (CDT) has recently been shown to reduce post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS)...
- Assessing burden of illness following acute deep vein thrombosis: data quality, reliability and validity of the Norwegian version of VEINES-QOL/Sym, a disease-specific questionnaireTone Enden
Faculty Division Ulleval University Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Scand J Caring Sci 23:369-74. 2009..The results follow those of previous studies, and support the use of VEINES-QOL/Sym in the evaluation of patient outcomes and burden of illness in clinical studies of venous thrombosis...
- Catheter-directed thrombolysis vs. anticoagulant therapy alone in deep vein thrombosis: results of an open randomized, controlled trial reporting on short-term patencyT Enden
Department of Hematology, Oslo University Hospital, Ulleval, Norway
J Thromb Haemost 7:1268-75. 2009..Accelerated removal of thrombus by thrombolytic agents may increase patency and prevent PTS...
- Visualization of deep veins and detection of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) with balanced turbo field echo (b-TFE) and contrast-enhanced T1 fast field echo (CE-FFE) using a blood pool agent (BPA)Tone Enden
Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
J Magn Reson Imaging 31:416-24. 2010....
- CT pulmonary angiography and suspected acute pulmonary embolismT Enden
Department of Cardiovascular Radiology, Heart Lung Center, Ulleval University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Acta Radiol 44:310-5. 2003..To evaluate the use and quality of CT pulmonary angiography in our department, and to relate the findings to clinical parameters and diagnoses...