Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Oslo
- DNA methylation profiling of ovarian carcinomas and their in vitro models identifies HOXA9, HOXB5, SCGB3A1, and CRABP1 as novel targetsQinghua Wu
Department of Pathology, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet Medical Center, Oslo, Norway
Mol Cancer 6:45. 2007..Direct bisulphite sequencing analysis was used to confirm the methylation status of individual genes. The MSP results were compared with clinico- pathological features...
- The EPH receptor Bs (EPHBs) promoters are unmethylated in colon and ovarian cancersQinghua Wu
Department of Pathology, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet Medical Center, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Epigenetics 2:237-43. 2007..We conclude that promoter hypermethylation of EPHB2, EPHB3 and EPHB4 is not a common event in colon and ovarian cancers and therefore plays no major role in these tumors...
- The prognostic impact of EphB2/B4 expression on patients with advanced ovarian carcinomaQinghua Wu
Department of Pathology, The National Hospital Norwegian Radium Hospital, Montebello, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Gynecol Oncol 102:15-21. 2006..To analyze expressions of the EphB2 and EphB4 receptors in ovarian carcinomas and explore their clinicopathological correlations and prognostic value...
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase-1 predicts favorable prognosis in patients with vulvar squamous cell carcinomaQinghua Wu
Department of Oncology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University, 450052, Zhengzhou, China, OR Department of Pathology, Oslo University Hospital, Ullernchausseen 70, N 0310, Oslo, Norway
Anticancer Res 34:859-65. 2014..In the present study, we investigated the expression of ALDH1 in vulvar squamous cell carcinoma, and evaluated its correlation with clinicopathological factors in patients suffering from this disease...
- Expression of Ephb2 and Ephb4 in breast carcinomaQinghua Wu
Department of Pathology, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Pathol Oncol Res 10:26-33. 2004..These findings indicate that both EphB2 and EphB4 are involved in the development of breast cancer and that both molecules could be potential predictive markers...
- 5'-CpG island methylation of the FHIT gene is associated with reduced protein expression and higher clinical stage in cervical carcinomasQinghua Wu
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhengzhou University, Henan, China
Ultrastruct Pathol 27:417-22. 2003..This study suggests that 5'-CpG island methylation plays an important role in inactivation of the FHIT gene in cervical cancer...