- Recombination rates across porcine autosomes inferred from high-density linkage mapsM Munoz
Department Mejora Genética Animal, SGIT INIA, 28040, Madrid, Spain
Anim Genet 43:620-3. 2012..Finally, the ratio between female and male recombination rates was also inferred, obtaining a value of 1.38, with the heterogametic sex having the least recombination...
- Disentangling two QTL on porcine chromosome 12 for backfat fatty acid compositionMaria Munoz
Departamento de Mejora Genética Animal, INIA, Madrid, Spain
Anim Biotechnol 24:168-86. 2013..5634T > C) ACACA SNPs and these fatty acids. Complementary analyses including ACACA gene expression quantification and association studies in other porcine genetic types do not support the expected causal effect of ACACA SNPs...
- Non-additive effects of RBP4, ESR1 and IGF2 polymorphisms on litter size at different parities in a Chinese-European porcine lineMaria Munoz
Departamento de Mejora Genética Animal, INIA, Ctra de La Coruña Km 7 5, Madrid, Spain
Genet Sel Evol 42:23. 2010..The IGF2-intron3-G3072A polymorphism is actually used to select lean growth, but other possible effects of this polymorphism on reproductive traits need to be evaluated...
- Differential gene expression in ovaries of pregnant pigs with high and low prolificacy levels and identification of candidate genes for litter sizeAmanda Fernandez-Rodriguez
Departamento de Mejora Genética Animal, Instituto Nacional de Investigacion y Tecnologia Agraria y Alimentaria, Madrid, Spain
Biol Reprod 84:299-307. 2011..As a result, we have identified 27 differentially expressed genes colocalizing with QTL for litter size traits, which fulfill the biological, positional, and functional criteria...
- Recombination of the porcine X chromosome: a high density linkage mapAna I Fernandez
Departamento de Mejora Genética Animal, INIA, Ctra de la Coruña Km 7, Madrid, 28040, Spain
BMC Genet 15:148. 2014..The aim of the current study was to build an accurate linkage map of SSCX to provide precise estimates of recombination rates along this chromosome and creating a new tool for QTL fine mapping...
- Genome-wide analysis of porcine backfat and intramuscular fat fatty acid composition using high-density genotyping and expression dataMaria Munoz
INIA, Mejora Genética Animal, 28040 Madrid, Spain
BMC Genomics 14:845. 2013..A second aim was to identify powerful candidate genes for these tissue-consistent QTLs, using microarray gene expression data and following a targeted genetical genomics approach...