Hetty van den Broeck
PUBMED ids " 9851713 8856049 8674991 8065265 8299156
- Autoimmune thyroid disease in children with celiac diseaseMukadder Ayse Selimoglu
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 40:611. 2005
- Tetraploid and hexaploid wheat varieties reveal large differences in expression of alpha-gliadins from homoeologous Gli-2 lociElma Mj Salentijn
Plant Research International, Wageningen UR, Wageningen, The Netherlands
BMC Genomics 10:48. 2009....
- Pathway engineering for healthy phytochemicals leading to the production of novel flavonoids in tomato fruitElio Schijlen
Plant Research International, Business Unit Bioscience, PO Box 16, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
Plant Biotechnol J 4:433-44. 2006....
- Profiling of Nutritional and Health-Related Compounds in Oat Varieties.Hetty C Van Den Broeck
Wageningen University Research Centre, Plant Research International, P O Box 16, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
Foods 5:. 2015..The obtained results showed that this kind of analysis can be used to profile oat varieties in general and enables the selection of specific varieties with specific compound characteristics...
- Label free targeted detection and quantification of celiac disease immunogenic epitopes by mass spectrometryHetty C Van Den Broeck
Wageningen UR, Plant Research International, PO Box 16, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands Electronic address
J Chromatogr A 1391:60-71. 2015..Our developed method can detect quantitatively and simultaneously multiple specific CD-epitopes in a high throughput manner. ..
- Removing celiac disease-related gluten proteins from bread wheat while retaining technological properties: a study with Chinese Spring deletion linesHetty C Van Den Broeck
Plant Research International, Wageningen UR, PO Box 16, NL 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
BMC Plant Biol 9:41. 2009..However, not all gluten proteins contain T-cell stimulatory epitopes. Gluten proteins are encoded by multigene loci present on chromosomes 1 and 6 of the three different genomes of hexaploid bread wheat (Triticum aestivum) (AABBDD)...
- Presence of celiac disease epitopes in modern and old hexaploid wheat varieties: wheat breeding may have contributed to increased prevalence of celiac diseaseHetty C Van Den Broeck
Plant Research International, Wageningen UR, P O Box 16, 6700 AA, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Theor Appl Genet 121:1527-39. 2010..Such selected lines may serve as a start to breed wheat for the introduction of 'low CD toxic' as a new breeding trait. Large-scale culture and consumption of such varieties would considerably aid in decreasing the prevalence of CD...
- A modified extraction protocol enables detection and quantification of celiac disease-related gluten proteins from wheatHetty C Van Den Broeck
Plant Research International, Wageningen UR, PO Box 16, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 877:975-82. 2009..Based on these results, an optimized, two-step extraction protocol has been developed...
- In search of tetraploid wheat accessions reduced in celiac disease-related gluten epitopesHetty van den Broeck
Wageningen UR, Plant Research International, P O Box 16, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
Mol Biosyst 6:2206-13. 2010..These lines will be further tested for industrial quality and may contribute to the development of safer foods for celiac patients...