Barbara A Jennings
Affiliation: University of East Anglia
- How folate metabolism affects colorectal cancer development and treatment; a story of heterogeneity and pleiotropyBarbara Anne Jennings
Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia, Norwich NR4 7TJ, UK Electronic address
Cancer Lett 356:224-30. 2015..We describe this pleiotropy and the common genetic variants that affect folate metabolism; and discuss some of the studies that have investigated their potential as predictive biomarkers. ..
- Functional polymorphisms of folate metabolism and response to chemotherapy for colorectal cancer, a systematic review and meta-analysisBarbara Anne Jennings
Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
Pharmacogenet Genomics 22:290-304. 2012..We conducted searches for any studies that had addressed the prognostic value of genotype analysis of thymidylate synthetase (TYMS), Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) and dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR)...
- Genetic selection? A study of individual variation in the enzymes of folate metabolismBarbara A Jennings
School of Medicine, Health Policy and Practice, University of East Anglia, Norwich NR4 7TJ, UK
BMC Med Genet 11:18. 2010..Genetic variation in folate metabolism has been associated with survival in utero, the success of in vitro fertilisation, multiple pathologies and longevity...
- A comparison of the pattern of occurrence of breast cancer in Nigerian and British womenIsaac D Gukas
School of Medicine, Health Policy and Practice, University of East Anglia, Norwich, NR4 7TJ, UK
Breast 15:90-5. 2006..3-18.3) than Jos. The age specific incidence rates are higher for postmenopausal women in both populations; with higher rates for all age groups in the United Kingdom population...
- Evaluating predictive pharmacogenetic signatures of adverse events in colorectal cancer patients treated with fluoropyrimidinesBarbara A Jennings
Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia, Norwich, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 8:e78053. 2013....
- Hepatocellular carcinoma and the penetrance of HFE C282Y mutations: a cross sectional studyGavin Willis
Department of Molecular Genetics, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, NR47UY, UK
BMC Gastroenterol 5:17. 2005....