Andrea D Clements
Affiliation: East Tennessee State University
- RSAS-3: validation of a very brief measure of Religious Commitment for use in health researchAndrea D Clements
Department of Psychology, East Tennessee State University, Box 70649, Johnson City, TN, 37614, USA
J Relig Health 54:134-52. 2015..The RSAS-3 is recommended as a measure of Religious Commitment in future health research...
- Salivary cortisol measurement in developmental research: where do we go from here?Andrea D Clements
Department of Psychology, Box 70649, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN 37614, USA
Dev Psychobiol 55:205-20. 2013..Recommendations are made for streamlining study design and reporting within developmental research...
- Marshmallows used as saliva stimulant do not affect cortisol concentrations: finally a palatable alternative for toddler saliva collectionAndrea D Clements
Department of Psychology, East Tennessee State University, Box 70649, Johnson City, TN 37614, USA
Dev Psychobiol 49:702-7. 2007..02, p = .045). These studies indicate that marshmallow is a viable option for saliva stimulation to determine toddler cortisol concentrations using EIA...
- The relationship between temperament and anxiety: phase I in the development of a risk screening model to predict stress-related health problemsAndrea D Clements
Department of Psychology, Box 70649, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee, 37614, USA
J Health Psychol 15:515-25. 2010..43, 5.64), while high positive affect, effortful control, and sociability predicted that individuals would be low in reported anxiety (OR = .33 [95% CI .25, .44], .29 [95% CI .19, .45], and .69 [95% CI .56, .86], respectively)...
- Temperament, distraction, and learning in toddlerhoodWallace E Dixon
Department of Psychology, East Tennessee State University, 100 CR Drive, P O Box 70649, Johnson City, TN 37614, United States
Infant Behav Dev 29:342-57. 2006..Translationally, these results may be of use to child health-care providers investigating possible sources of cognitive and language delay...