Y Eric Shi
Affiliation: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Synuclein gamma predicts poor clinical outcome in colon cancer with normal levels of carcinoembryonic antigenCaiyun Liu
Key Laboratory of Carcinogenesis and Translational Research Ministry of Education, Peking University School of Oncology, 52 Fucheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100142, China
BMC Cancer 10:359. 2010..In this study, we investigated the prognostic potential of SNCG in colon cancer particularly in the patients with normal carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) levels...
- Vitexins, nature-derived lignan compounds, induce apoptosis and suppress tumor growthYingJun Zhou
Central South University, Changsha, Hunan Province, China
Clin Cancer Res 15:5161-9. 2009..We isolated a series of lignan compounds, named as Vitexins, from the seed of Chinese herb Vitex Negundo...
- Synuclein gamma stimulates membrane-initiated estrogen signaling by chaperoning estrogen receptor (ER)-alpha36, a variant of ER-alphaYuenian Eric Shi
Department of Radiation Medicine, The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, New Hyde Park, New York, USA
Am J Pathol 177:964-73. 2010....
- Inhibition of adjuvant-induced arthritis by systemic tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 4 gene deliveryMahmut Y Celiker
Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, New York 11040, USA
Arthritis Rheum 46:3361-8. 2002..We undertook this study to explore whether reversal of this imbalance in favor of TIMP would alter this process and to examine the mechanism of this alteration...
- Complex roles of tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases in cancerYangfu Jiang
Department of Radiation Oncology, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, The Long Island Campus, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New Hyde Park, New York, NY 11040, USA
Oncogene 21:2245-52. 2002..Elevated TIMP levels are reported in association with cancer progression and identified as poor prognostic indicators in several human tumor types. Herein, we review the complex roles of TIMPs in cancer growth and metastasis...
- Stimulation of estrogen receptor signaling by gamma synucleinYangfu Jiang
Department of Radiation Oncology, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, The Long Island Campus for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New Hyde Park, New York 11040, USA
Cancer Res 63:3899-903. 2003..These data indicate that SNCG is required for efficient ER-alpha signaling and, thus, stimulated hormone-responsive mammary tumors...
- N-3 fatty acid & binding protein MRG on mammary tumorYUENIAN SHI; Fiscal Year: 2006..These studies will help to identify MRG as mediator for differentiation for mammary gland and for interaction with n-3 PUPA on inhibition of mammary tumorigenesis. ..