Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
Location: Middletown, USA
- Exploring Latino College Students' Sexual Behaviors in Relation to Their Sexual Attitudes, Religiousness, and SpiritualityRaffy R Luquis
Health Education Program, School of Behavioral Sciences and Education, Penn State Harrisburg, W314 Olmsted, 777 West Harrisburg Pike, Middletown, PA, 17057 4898, USA
J Relig Health 54:1345-57. 2015....
- Attitudes About and Practices of Health Promotion and Prevention Among Primary Care ProvidersRaffy R Luquis
Penn State Harrisburg, Middletown, PA, USA
Health Promot Pract 16:745-55. 2015..Effective implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will require necessary resources and support of primary care providers to help patients achieve healthier lives. ..
- Knowledge, attitudes, and perceptions about breast cancer and breast cancer screening among Hispanic women residing in South Central PennsylvaniaRaffy R Luquis
School of Behavioral Sciences and Education, Penn State Capital College, Middletown, PA 17057, USA
J Community Health 31:25-42. 2006..These results can help health professionals, including health educators, in the development of suitable breast cancer education and screening promotion programs for Hispanic women...
- Cultural competency among school health educatorsRaffy R Luquis
School of Behavioral Sciences and Education, Penn State Harrisburg, Middletown, PA 17057, USA
J Cult Divers 13:217-22. 2006..Findings from this study show that educators have cultural awareness but illustrate the need for more research in this area in order to understand and increase cultural competency among school health educators...
- Religiosity, spirituality, sexual attitudes, and sexual behaviors among college studentsRaffy R Luquis
Health Education Program, School of Behavioral Sciences and Education, Penn State Harrisburg, W314 Olmsted Bldg, 777W Harrisburg Pike, Middletown, PA 17057, USA
J Relig Health 51:601-14. 2012..College health professionals can use these findings when discussing sexual practices with students...