Genomes and Genes
O V Savinova
Affiliation: The Jackson Laboratory
- Haploinsufficient Bmp4 ocular phenotypes include anterior segment dysgenesis with elevated intraocular pressureB Chang
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute, USA
BMC Genet 2:18. 2001..Bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) participate in various developmental processes. We tested the importance of Bmp4 gene dosage for ocular development and developmental glaucoma...
- Intraocular pressure in genetically distinct mice: an update and strain surveyO V Savinova
The Jackson Laboratory, 600 Main Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
BMC Genet 2:12. 2001....
- Genetic modification of glaucoma associated phenotypes between AKXD-28/Ty and DBA/2J miceM G Anderson
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Bar Harbor, Maine, USA
BMC Genet 2:1. 2001..The purpose of this study was to determine if the effects of the DBA/2J derived isa and ipd loci are modified in strain AKXD-28/Ty...
- Haploinsufficiency of the transcription factors FOXC1 and FOXC2 results in aberrant ocular developmentR S Smith
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Hum Mol Genet 9:1021-32. 2000....
- Targeted Disruption of the Myocilin Gene (Myoc) Suggests that Human Glaucoma-Causing Mutations Are Gain of FunctionB S Kim
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Texas, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030
Mol Cell Biol 21:7707-13. 2001..Instead, disease-causing mutations in humans likely act by gain of function...
- Mouse natriuretic peptide receptor 3 gene maps to proximal chromosome 15O V Savinova
Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, USA
Mamm Genome 8:788. 1997