Gene Symbol: LECT2
Description: leukocyte cell derived chemotaxin 2
Alias: MIM1, myeloid protein 1, myeloid protein (mim-1), p33
- Exocytosis of arginine-specific ADP-ribosyltransferase and p33 induced by A23187 and calcium or serum-opsonized zymosan in chicken polymorphonuclear leukocytesM Terashima
Department of Biochemistry, Shimane Medical University, Izumo
J Biochem 120:1209-15. 1996..4.2.31] and its target protein p33 (mim-1 protein) in cytoplasmic granules in chicken polymorphonuclear leukocytes (so-called heterophils) [Mishima, K...
- The v-myb oncogene product binds to and activates the promyelocyte-specific mim-1 geneS A Ness
Differentiation Programme, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, Federal Republic of Germany
Cell 59:1115-25. 1989..We conclude that mim-1 is a cellular gene that is directly regulated by the product of the v-myb oncogene...
- v-Myb mediates cooperation of a cell-specific enhancer with the mim-1 promoterOlesya Chayka
Institut fur Biochemie, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat Munster, Wilhelm Klemm Strasse 2, D 48149 Munster, Germany
Mol Cell Biol 25:499-511. 2005....
- p33, an endogenous target protein for arginine-specific ADP-ribosyltransferase in chicken polymorphonuclear leukocytes, is highly homologous to mim-1 protein (myb-induced myeloid protein-1)K Yamada
Department of Biochemistry, Shimane Medical University, Izumo, Japan
FEBS Lett 311:203-5. 1992We have determined the partial amino acid sequence of p33, an endogenous substrate protein for arginine-specific ADP-ribosyltransferase in chicken polymorphonuclear leukocytes (heterophils), and found that the sequence was completely ..
- c-Myb and p300 regulate hematopoietic stem cell proliferation and differentiationMark L Sandberg
Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation, San Diego, California 92121, USA
Dev Cell 8:153-66. 2005..Cell cycle analyses show that twice as many HSCs from c-Myb(M303V/M303V) animals are actively cycling. Thus c-Myb, through interaction with p300, controls the proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells...
- Directed cell migration via chemoattractants released from degradable microspheresXiaojun Zhao
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Biomaterials 26:5048-63. 2005..Such microspheres could be of general interest for the design of vaccines that promote adaptive immunity and as a platform for studying the biology of chemotaxis in vitro and in vivo...
- C/EBPbeta induces chromatin opening at a cell-type-specific enhancerAnnette Plachetka
Institut fur Biochemie, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat Munster, Wilhelm Klemm Str 2, D 48149 Munster, Germany
Mol Cell Biol 28:2102-12. 2008..Our work identifies a novel function for C/EBPbeta in the initial steps of a localized chromatin opening at a specific, physiologically relevant target region...