Gene Symbol: DQB
Description: MHC class II antigen
Alias: BoLA-DQB, BoLA-DQB1, DQB, DQB1, OLA-DQB, boLa class II histocompatibility antigen, DQB*0101 beta chain, DQB1*1A, MHC class II OLA-DQ-alpha, boLA-DQB, major histocompatibility complex antigen class II, major histocompatibility complex class II
- Nucleotide sequence of the second exon of a BoLA-DQB geneR T Stone
US Meat Animal Research Center, Clay Center, Nebraska 68933 0166
Anim Genet 23:273-4. 1992
- Gene duplications and sequence polymorphism of bovine class II DQB genesS Sigurdardottir
Department of Animal Breeding and Genetics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala
Immunogenetics 35:205-13. 1992..Four subtypes of bovine DQB genes were found. DQB1 is the major type and was found in almost all haplotypes...
- Sequencing and genetic analysis of a bovine DQB cDNA cloneA Xu
Department of Animal Sciences, University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
Anim Genet 22:381-98. 1991A BoLA-DQB cDNA clone (BoLA-DQ beta-1) was isolated by screening a bovine lymphoblastoid cDNA library with a HLA-DQB genomic clone. The DNA and predicted protein sequences were compared to class II sequences from cattle and other species...
- The specificity of anti-HLA class II monoclonal antibodies in cattleP R Nilsson
Department of Animal Husbandry, Agricultural University, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Eur J Immunogenet 24:211-23. 1997..Screening of the available bovine DRB3 and DQB exon 2 sequences revealed that some of the key amino acid (AA) motifs of these epitopes were present in cattle as ..
- Sequence duplication at the 3' end of BoLA-DQB genes suggests multiple allelic lineagesG C Russell
Department of Genomics and Bioinformatics, Roslin Institute, Midlothian, UK
Immunogenetics 52:101-6. 2000Full-length cDNAs encoding the DQB genes expressed by three BoLA class II haplotypes (DH8A, DH15B, and DH24A) were amplified by reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction, cloned, and sequenced...
- Identification of 19 new BoLA-DQB allelesK Wang
Department of Animal Genetics and Breeding, College of Animal Science and Technology, China Agricultural University, Beijing, 100094, China
Anim Genet 36:166-7. 2005
- Intrahaplotype and interhaplotype pairing of bovine leukocyte antigen DQA and DQB molecules generate functional DQ molecules important for priming CD4(+) T-lymphocyte responsesJunzo Norimine
Department of Veterinary Microbiology and Pathology, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164 7040, USA
Immunogenetics 57:750-62. 2005Antigen-specific CD4(+) T-lymphocyte responses are restricted by major histocompatibility complex class II molecules, which influence T-cell priming during infection...