Gene Symbol: Dyak\Dscam
Description: GE24114 gene product from transcript GE24114-RL
Alias: Dscam, Dyak\GE24114, GE24114, Yak Dscam, dyak_GLEANR_784, GE24114 gene product from transcript GE24114-RL, Dscam-PB, Dscam-PC, Dscam-PD, Dscam-PE, Dscam-PF, Dscam-PG, Dscam-PH, Dscam-PI, Dscam-PJ, Dscam-PK, Dscam-PL, Dscam-PM, Dscam-PN, Dscam-PO, Dscam-PP, Dscam-PQ, Dyak\Dscam-PB, Dyak\Dscam-PC, Dyak\Dscam-PD, Dyak\Dscam-PE, Dyak\Dscam-PF, Dyak\Dscam-PG, Dyak\Dscam-PH, Dyak\Dscam-PI, Dyak\Dscam-PJ, Dyak\Dscam-PK, Dyak\Dscam-PL, Dyak\Dscam-PM, Dyak\Dscam-PN, Dyak\Dscam-PO, Dyak\Dscam-PP, Dyak\Dscam-PQ, Dyak\GE24114-PB, Dyak\GE24114-PC, Dyak\GE24114-PD, Dyak\GE24114-PE, Dyak\GE24114-PF, Dyak\GE24114-PG, Dyak\GE24114-PH, Dyak\GE24114-PI, Dyak\GE24114-PJ, Dyak\GE24114-PK, Dyak\GE24114-PL, Dyak\GE24114-PM, Dyak\GE24114-PN, Dyak\GE24114-PO, Dyak\GE24114-PP, Dyak\GE24114-PQ, GE24114-PB, GE24114-PC, GE24114-PD, GE24114-PE, GE24114-PF, GE24114-PG, GE24114-PH, GE24114-PI, GE24114-PJ, GE24114-PK, GE24114-PL, GE24114-PM, GE24114-PN, GE24114-PO, GE24114-PP, GE24114-PQ, dscam
Species: Drosophila yakuba
- Alternative splicing of the Drosophila Dscam pre-mRNA is both temporally and spatially regulatedA M Celotto
Department of Genetics and Developmental Biology, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, Connecticut 06030, USA
Genetics 159:599-608. 2001The Drosophila melanogaster Down syndrome cell adhesion molecule (Dscam) gene encodes an axon guidance receptor that can express 38,016 different mRNAs by virtue of alternative splicing...
- Mutually exclusive splicing of the insect Dscam pre-mRNA directed by competing intronic RNA secondary structuresBrenton R Graveley
Department of Genetics and Developmental Biology, University of Connecticut Health Center, Famington, CT 06030, USA
Cell 123:65-73. 2005Drosophila Dscam encodes 38,016 distinct axon guidance receptors through the mutually exclusive alternative splicing of 95 variable exons...
- Variable window binding for mutually exclusive alternative splicingDimitris Anastassiou
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, and Department of Electrical Engineering, Columbia University, New York, NY 07670, USA
Genome Biol 7:R2. 2006..In many cases, however, the details of the underlying biologic mechanisms are unknown...
- Effect of exonic splicing regulation on synonymous codon usage in alternatively spliced exons of DscamAya Takahashi
Division of Population Genetics, National Institute of Genetics, Mishima 411 8540, Japan
BMC Evol Biol 9:214. 2009..Down syndrome cell adhesion molecule (Dscam) has the largest number of alternatively spliced exons (ASEs) known to date, and the splicing frequency of each ..
- Massive expansions of Dscam splicing diversity via staggered homologous recombination during arthropod evolutionChristopher Lee
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Center for Computational Biology, Institute for Genomics and Proteomics, Molecular BiologyInstitute, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095 1570, USA
RNA 16:91-105. 2010The arthropod Down syndrome cell adhesion molecule (Dscam) gene can generate tens of thousands of protein isoforms via combinatorial splicing of numerous alternative exons encoding immunoglobulin variable domains organized into three ..
- The Mechanisms and Regulatory Networks of Alternative Splicing in DrosophilaBRENTON GRAVELEY; Fiscal Year: 2009....