Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CCL19
Description: C-C motif chemokine ligand 19
Alias: CKb11, ELC, MIP-3b, MIP3B, SCYA19, C-C motif chemokine 19, CC chemokine ligand 19, CK beta-11, EBI1-ligand chemokine, MIP-3-beta, beta chemokine exodus-3, chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 19, epstein-Barr virus-induced molecule 1 ligand chemokine, exodus-3, macrophage inflammatory protein 3-beta, small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 19, small-inducible cytokine A19
Publications217 found, 100 shown here
- The N-terminal domain of CCL21 reconstitutes high affinity binding, G protein activation, and chemotactic activity, to the C-terminal domain of CCL19Thomas R Ott
Department of Endocrinology, Neurocrine Biosciences, San Diego, CA 92130, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 348:1089-93. 2006..regulates the trafficking of leucocytes to the secondary lymphoid organs, has two endogenous chemokine ligands: CCL19 and CCL21...
- CCR7 ligands CCL19 and CCL21 increase permissiveness of resting memory CD4+ T cells to HIV-1 infection: a novel model of HIV-1 latencySuha Saleh
Departments of Medicine, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Blood 110:4161-4. 2007..of resting CD4(+) T cells, we infected purified resting CD4(+) T cells after incubation with the chemokines CCL19 and CCL21. Incubation with CCL19 or CCL21 did not alter markers of T-cell activation or proliferation...
- Macrophages participate in lymphangiogenesis in idiopathic diffuse alveolar damage through CCL19-CCR7 signalMasahiro Yamashita
Department of Pathology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, Sendai, Miyagi 980 8575, Japan
Hum Pathol 40:1553-63. 2009..Dual immunostaining showed the coexpression of CCL19-a ligand for CCR7-on the lymphatic endothelium...
- Enhanced levels of CCL19 in patients with advanced acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)J K Damas
Department of Infectious Diseases, St Olav s Hospital, Trondheim, Norway
Clin Exp Immunol 167:492-8. 2012..and dendritic cells to lymphoid tissue and to promote inflammation, we hypothesized a role for dysregulated CCL19 and CCL21 levels in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected patients with advanced immunodeficiency, and in ..
- CCL19, a B cell chemokine, is related to the decrease of blood memory B cells and predicts the clinical response to rituximab in patients with rheumatoid arthritisJeremie Sellam
Hopital Saint Antoine, AP HP, and Université Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 06, Paris, France
Arthritis Rheum 65:2253-61. 2013....
- CKbeta-8 [CCL23], a novel CC chemokine, is chemotactic for human osteoclast precursors and is expressed in bone tissuesB J Votta
Department of Bone and Cartilage Biology, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
J Cell Physiol 183:196-207. 2000..In contrast, 10 other CC chemokines (MIP-1beta, MCP-1, MCP-2, MCP-3, MCP-4, HCC-1, eotaxin-2, PARC, SLC, ELC) and 3 CXC chemokines (IL-8, GROalpha, SDF-1) were inactive...
- Expression and cellular localization of the CC chemokines PARC and ELC in human atherosclerotic plaquesT J Reape
Department of Vascular Biology, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, New Frontiers Science Park North, Harlow, Essex, The United Kingdom
Am J Pathol 154:365-74. 1999..recently, which are potent chemoattractants for lymphocytes: PARC (pulmonary and activation-regulated chemokine), ELC (EBI1-ligand chemokine), LARC (liver and activation-regulated chemokine), and SLC (secondary lymphoid-tissue ..
- Complement C3a enhances CXCL12 (SDF-1)-mediated chemotaxis of bone marrow hematopoietic cells independently of C3a receptorMarek Honczarenko
Joint Program in Transfusion Medicine, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Immunol 175:3698-706. 2005..C3a enhancement of chemotaxis is chemokine specific because it is also observed for chemotaxis to CCL19 but not to CXCL13. The potentiating effect of C3a on CXCL12 is independent of the classical C3a receptor (C3aR)...
- Targeted disruption of the Dictyostelium myosin essential light chain gene produces cells defective in cytokinesis and morphogenesisT L Chen
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
J Cell Sci 108:3207-18. 1995We have previously demonstrated that the myosin essential light chain (ELC) is required for myosin function in a Dictyostelium cell line, 7-11, in which the expression of ELC was inhibited by antisense RNA overexpression...
- Regulation of human natural killer cell migration and proliferation by the exodus subfamily of CC chemokinesM J Robertson
Bone Marrow Transplantation Program and Division of Hematology Oncology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
Cell Immunol 199:8-14. 2000..Exodus-1/MIP-3alpha/LARC, Exodus-2/6Ckine/SLC, and Exodus-3/MIP-3beta/ELC/CKbeta-11 are CC chemokines that share a unique aspartate-cysteine-cysteine-leucine motif near their amino terminus ..
- Role of chemokines in the biology of natural killer cellsAzzam A Maghazachi
Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Blindern, 0317 Oslo, Norway
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 341:37-58. 2010..nodes (LNs) under physiological conditions because they express the LN homing receptor CCR7 and they respond to CCL19/MIP-3β and CCL21/SLC chemokines...
- Evaluation of early versus delayed laparoscopic cholecystectomy in the treatment of acute cholecystitisTung Cheng Chang
Department of Surgery, National Taiwan University Hospital and National Taiwan University College of Medicine, Taipei 100, Taiwan
Hepatogastroenterology 56:26-8. 2009..This retrospective study was undertaken to assess the clinical outcomes, possible advantages and disadvantages of early versus delayed LC for acute cholecystitis...
- Comparative evaluation of CC chemokine-induced migration of murine CD8alpha+ and CD8alpha- dendritic cells and their in vivo traffickingBridget L Colvin
Thomas E Starzl Transplantation Institute and Department of Immunology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Leukoc Biol 75:275-85. 2004..iDCs did not respond to any CC chemokines tested. Both subsets of mDCs migrated to CCL19 and CCL21, with consistently lower percentages of CD8alpha(+) DCs migrating...
- Vaccinia virus impairs directional migration and chemokine receptor switch of human dendritic cellsJens Y Humrich
University Hospital of Erlangen Nuremberg, Department of Dermatology, Erlangen, Germany
Eur J Immunol 37:954-65. 2007..WR) and modified virus Ankara (MVA) inhibit directional migration of mature DC toward the lymphoid chemokines CCL19 and CXCL12 without affecting surface expression of the respective chemokine receptors or impairing undirected ..
- Granule-bound starch synthase I is responsible for biosynthesis of extra-long unit chains of amylopectin in riceIsao Hanashiro
Faculty of Agriculture, Kagoshima University, Kagoshima 890 0065 Japan
Plant Cell Physiol 49:925-33. 2008..for the chains other than ELCs, indicating that the major effect of the Wx transgene on amylopectin structure was ELC formation. ELCs isolated from debranched amylopectin exhibited structures distinct from amylose...
- Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on the safety and effectiveness of early versus delayed laparoscopic cholecystectomy for acute cholecystitisK Gurusamy
Hepatopancreatobiliary and Liver Transplant Surgery, University Department of Surgery, Royal Free and University College School of Medicine, London, UK
Br J Surg 97:141-50. 2010....
- Putting the pieces of the puzzle together - a series of hypotheses on the etiology and pathogenesis of type 1 diabetesWilliam E Barbeau
Department of Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University Virginia Tech, 327 Wallace Hall, Blacksburg, VA 24061 0430, USA
Med Hypotheses 68:607-19. 2007..it is our contention, that in response to beta cell apoptosis during normal remodeling of the pancreas and CCL19/CCL21 expression within the pancreatic lymph nodes (PLNs), gluten-loaded dendritic cells migrate from the small ..
- [Techniques of iconographic documentation]G Motta
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 16:6-12. 1996..A 2/3 inch CCD Sony camera, with a modified ELC(Electronic Light Control), was used to get round these problems, so as to eliminate the reflection of surgical ..
- gammadelta T lymphocytes count is normal and expandable in peripheral blood of patients with follicular lymphoma, whereas it is decreased in tumor lymph nodes compared with inflammatory lymph nodesMounia Sabrina Braza
J Immunol 184:134-40. 2010..gammadelta T lymphocytes in FL-LNs could be explained in part by migratory problems because of absence of CCL19 expression in FL-LNs compared with I-LNs...
- Involvement of chemokine receptor CCR6 in colorectal cancer metastasisClaudia Rubie
Department of General, Visceral, Vascular and Pediatric Surgery, University of the Saarland, Homburg Saar, Germany
Tumour Biol 27:166-74. 2006..Consequently, we investigated the expression of the corresponding ligands CXCL12/SDF1alpha, CCL20/MIP3alpha, CCL19/MIP3beta and CCL21/6Ckine in various organs, such as the stomach, esophagus, pancreas, colon and rectum, in ..
- Urgent laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the best management for biliary colic. A prospective randomized study of 75 casesBulent Salman
Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery Unit, Department of General Surgery, Gazi University Medical School, Ankara, Turkey
Dig Surg 22:95-9. 2005..The aim of this study was to compare the possible advantages and safety of urgent laparoscopic cholecystectomy (ULC) with elective laparoscopic cholecystectomy (ELC) in patients with biliary colic.
- Endothelins induce CCR7 expression by breast tumor cells via endothelin receptor A and hypoxia-inducible factor-1Julia L Wilson
Translational Oncology Laboratory, Cancer Research UK, Barts and The London, Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, United Kingdom
Cancer Res 66:11802-7. 2006..Endothelin stimulation promoted invasion toward the CCR7 ligands CCL19 and CCL21...
- Co-ordinated gene expression in the liver and spleen during Schistosoma japonicum infection regulates cell migrationMelissa L Burke
Molecular Parasitology Laboratory, Queensland Institute of Medical Research, Herston, Queensland, Australia
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 4:e686. 2010..Lymphocyte chemokines, including the homeostatic chemokines CXCL13, CCL19 and CCL21, were significantly down-regulated in the spleen but up-regulated in the liver...
- Role of CXC chemokine ligand 13, CC chemokine ligand (CCL) 19, and CCL21 in the organization and function of nasal-associated lymphoid tissueJavier Rangel-Moreno
Trudeau Institute, Saranac Lake, NY 12983, USA
J Immunol 175:4904-13. 2005..In this study we show that the expression of CXCL13, CCL19, CCL21, and CCL20 is impaired in the NALT of Ltalpha(-/-) mice...
- Inflammation and ectopic lymphoid structures in rheumatoid arthritis synovial tissues dissected by genomics technology: identification of the interleukin-7 signaling pathway in tissues with lymphoid neogenesisTrieneke C G Timmer
Department of Molecular Cell Biology and Immunology, VU University Medical Center, 1007 MB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 56:2492-502. 2007..To gain more insight into this specific disease process, we sought to identify the genes expressed in RA tissues with ectopic lymphoid structures...
- Sensitivity and specificity of the indicators of sincere effort of the EPIC lift capacity test on a previously injured populationM A Jay
Department of Rehabilitation, Hart County Hospital, Hartwell, Georgia, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 25:1405-12. 2000..SUMMARY OF BACKGROUND DATA: The EPIC Lift Capacity test (ELC) (Employment Potential Improvement Corp...
- 3D-CT volumetry of the lung using multidetector row CT: comparison with pulmonary function testsShingo Iwano
Department of Radiology, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tshurumai cho, Shouwa ku, Nagoya, 466 8550, Japan
Acad Radiol 16:250-6. 2009....
- PSGL-1 function in immunity and steady state homeostasisDouglas A Carlow
The Biomedical Research Centre, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Immunol Rev 230:75-96. 2009..PSGL-1 has been found to bind homeostatic chemokines CCL19 and CCL21 and to support the chemotactic response to these chemokines...
- Stromal cell-derived factor-1/CXCL12 selectively counteracts inhibitory effects of myelosuppressive chemokines on hematopoietic progenitor cell proliferation in vitroHal E Broxmeyer
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Walther Oncology Center, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Stem Cells Dev 14:199-203. 2005..SDF-1/CXCL12 potently blocked myelosuppressive responses induced by CCL2/MCP-1, CCL3/MIP-1alpha, CCL19/CKbeta-11, CCL25/TECK, CXCL4/PF4, CXCL8/IL-8, CXCL10/IP-10, and XCL1/Lymphotactin...
- Dendritic cell chemotaxis in 3D under defined chemokine gradients reveals differential response to ligands CCL21 and CCL19Ulrike Haessler
Institute of Bioengineering, School of Life Sciences, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:5614-9. 2011..and positioning within the lymph node is important for adaptive immunity, and is regulated by gradients of CCL19 and CCL21, ligands for CCR7...
- Diagonal ear lobe crease in diabetic south Indian population: is it associated with Diabetic Retinopathy?. Sankara Nethralaya Diabetic Retinopathy Epidemiology And Molecular-genetics Study (SN-DREAMS, Report no. 3)Rajiv Raman
Shri Bhagwan Mahavir Vitreoretinal Services, Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai 600 006, Tamil Nadu, India
BMC Ophthalmol 9:11. 2009To report the prevalence of ear lobe crease (ELC), a sign of coronary heart disease, in subjects (more than 40 years old) with diabetes and find its association with diabetic retinopathy.
- Signaling pathways regulating Dictyostelium myosin IIMarc A De La Roche
Department of Biochemistry, Botterell Hall, Queen s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada K7L 3N6
J Muscle Res Cell Motil 23:703-18. 2002..two-headed myosin that consists of two copies each of a myosin heavy chain (MHC), an essential light chain (ELC) and a regulatory light chain (RLC)...
- Arrestin 3 mediates endocytosis of CCR7 following ligation of CCL19 but not CCL21Melissa A Byers
Department of Microbiology, Molecular Genetics and Immunology, The University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
J Immunol 181:4723-32. 2008..receptor is expressed on naive T cells, dendritic cells, and NK cells and has two endogenous ligands, CCL19 and CCL21...
- CD152 (CTLA-4) determines CD4 T cell migration in vitro and in vivoKarin Knieke
Experimentelle Pädiatrie, Universitatskinderklinik, Otto von Guericke Universitat, Magdeburg, Germany
PLoS ONE 4:e5702. 2009..The surface molecule CD152 (CTLA-4) is mostly considered as a negative regulator of T cell activation during immune responses. It is currently unknown whether CD152 can also influence chemokine-driven T cell migration...
- Cost-utility and value-of-information analysis of early versus delayed laparoscopic cholecystectomy for acute cholecystitisE Wilson
Health Economics Group, Faculty of Health, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
Br J Surg 97:210-9. 2010A recent systematic review found early laparoscopic cholecystectomy (ELC) to be safe and to shorten total hospital stay compared with delayed laparoscopic cholecystectomy (DLC) for acute cholecystitis...
- Elevated serum diiodotyrosine (DIT) in severe infections and sepsis: DIT, a possible new marker of leukocyte activityH Meinhold
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Steglitz Medical Center, Free University Berlin, Germany
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 72:945-53. 1991Ether link cleavage (ELC) of T4 yielding diiodotyrosine (DIT) has recently been shown in vitro to be the major pathway of T4 metabolism in phagocytosing leukocytes...
- Macrophage-inflammatory protein-3 beta/EBI1-ligand chemokine/CK beta-11, a CC chemokine, is a chemoattractant with a specificity for macrophage progenitors among myeloid progenitor cellsC H Kim
Department of Microbiology Immunology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis 46202, USA
J Immunol 161:2580-5. 1998....
- Lymphotoxin plays a crucial role in the development and function of nasal-associated lymphoid tissue through regulation of chemokines and peripheral node addressinXiaoyan Ying
Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, 60 College St, P O Box 208034, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA
Am J Pathol 166:135-46. 2005..into T- and B-cell zones, and expression of lymphotoxin (LT)-alpha, LT-beta, and lymphoid chemokines (CCL21, CCL19, CXCL13)...
- Fast skeletal muscle regulatory light chain is required for fast and slow skeletal muscle developmentYingcai Wang
Department of Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, 1600 NW 10 Ave, Miami, FL 33136, USA
FASEB J 21:2205-14. 2007..contains two sets of noncovalently attached low molecular weight proteins, the regulatory (RLC) and essential (ELC) light chains...
- CCR7+ myeloid dendritic cells together with CCR7+ T cells and CCR7+ macrophages invade CCL19+ nonnecrotic muscle fibers in inclusion body myositisMaki Tateyama
Department of Neurology, Tohoku University School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan
J Neurol Sci 279:47-52. 2009CCR7 and its ligands CCL19 and CCL21 are a key chemokine system in T cell priming in secondary lymphoid organs, and are rarely expressed in normal muscle tissue...
- Blockade of lymphotoxin-beta receptor signaling reduces aspects of Sjögren's syndrome in salivary glands of non-obese diabetic miceMargaret K Gatumu
Section for Pathology, The Gade Institute, University of Bergen, Haukeland University Hospital, Jonas Lies vei 65, N 5021 Bergen, Norway
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R24. 2009..The aim of this study was to determine the effects of LTbetaR pathway blockade on Sjögren syndrome (SS)-like salivary gland disease in non-obese diabetic (NOD) mice...
- Split-ubiquitin two-hybrid assay to analyze protein-protein interactions at the endosome: application to Saccharomyces cerevisiae Bro1 interacting with ESCRT complexes, the Doa4 ubiquitin hydrolase, and the Rsp5 ubiquitin ligaseElina Nikko
Laboratoire de Physiologie Moléculaire de la Cellule, Institut de Biologie et de Médecine Moléculaires IBMM, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Gosselies, Belgium
Eukaryot Cell 6:1266-77. 2007..This interaction is disrupted by a single amino acid substitution in the conserved ELC box motif in Doa4...
- Expression of B-cell-attracting chemokine 1 (CXCL13) by malignant lymphocytes and vascular endothelium in primary central nervous system lymphomaJustine R Smith
Casey Eye Institute and Department of Pathology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97201, USA
Blood 101:815-21. 2003..secondary lymphoid tissue chemokine (SLC, CCL21) and Epstein-Barr virus-induced molecule 1 ligand chemokine (ELC, CCL19), were expressed only by occasional stromal cells in 2 and 4 of the 24 specimens, respectively...
- A high endothelial venule-expressing promiscuous chemokine receptor DARC can bind inflammatory, but not lymphoid, chemokines and is dispensable for lymphocyte homing under physiological conditionsMasaki Kashiwazaki
Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Recognition, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 2 Yamada oka, Suita 565 0871, Japan
Int Immunol 15:1219-27. 2003..pro-inflammatory chemokines such as CXCL1, CXCL5, CCL2, CCL5 and CCL7, but not lymphoid chemokines such as CCL21, CCL19, CXCL12 and CXCL13 that are normally expressed in HEV...
- Nickel and DNCB induce CCR7 expression on human dendritic cells through different signalling pathways: role of TNF-alpha and MAPKFanny Boisleve
INSERM UMR S 461, Faculte de Pharmacie Paris XI, 5 rue JB Clement, 92296 Chatenay Malabry Cedex, France
J Invest Dermatol 123:494-502. 2004..Both haptens were able to induce CCR7 expression and DC migration in response to Cys-Cys chemokine ligand, CCL19. Since interleukin (IL)-1beta and tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha have been shown to participate in LC migration ..
- The essential light chain N-terminal extension alters force and fiber kinetics in mouse cardiac muscleMark S Miller
Department of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 05405, USA
J Biol Chem 280:34427-34. 2005..functional significance of the actin-binding region at the N terminus of the cardiac myosin essential light chain (ELC) remains elusive...
- The chemokine binding protein M3 prevents diabetes induced by multiple low doses of streptozotocinAndrea P Martin
Immunobiology Center, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1425 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10029, USA
J Immunol 178:4623-31. 2007..With the exception of CCL20 and CCL19, chemokines were not significantly expressed in islets from wild-type mice before MLDS treatment...
- Lack of lymphoid chemokines CCL19 and CCL21 enhances allergic airway inflammation in miceBaohui Xu
Department of Environmental Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Kagoshima University, 8 35 1 Sakuragaoka, Kagoshima 890 8520, Japan
Int Immunol 19:775-84. 2007Lymphoid chemokines CCL19 and CCL21 are crucial for the recruitment of circulating naive T cells into lymph nodes. However, it is not completely known how they contribute to the development of allergic diseases...
- Expression of the chemokine binding protein M3 promotes marked changes in the accumulation of specific leukocytes subsets within the intestineLimin Shang
Immunology Institute, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
Gastroenterology 137:1006-18, 1018.e1-3. 2009..We analyzed the differential expression of chemokines in distinct segments of the intestine and investigated the importance of chemokines for the distribution of leukocytes in the intestine during homeostatic and inflammatory conditions...
- Biological variation among african trypanosomes: I. Clonal expression of virulence is not linked to the variant surface glycoprotein or the variant surface glycoprotein gene telomeric expression siteJill A Inverso
Department of Bacteriology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
DNA Cell Biol 29:215-27. 2010..by the same gene conversion events (duplication and transposition), which generated an expression-linked copy (ELC) of the VSG gene...
- Extranodal lymphoid microstructures in inflamed muscle and disease severity of new-onset juvenile dermatomyositisConsuelo M López De Padilla
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Arthritis Rheum 60:1160-72. 2009..We undertook this study to examine the cellular composition, organization, and molecular milieu of the cellular infiltrates in muscle in juvenile DM and to correlate the infiltrates with clinical disease manifestations...
- Interferon-regulated chemokines as biomarkers of systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity: a validation studyJason W Bauer
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Arthritis Rheum 60:3098-107. 2009..This study was designed to validate IFN-regulated chemokines as biomarkers of SLE disease activity in 267 SLE patients followed up longitudinally...
- Depletion of zebrafish essential and regulatory myosin light chains reduces cardiac function through distinct mechanismsZhenyue Chen
Department of Cardiology, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Cardiovasc Res 79:97-108. 2008Mutations in the essential myosin light chain (ELC) and regulatory myosin light chain (RLC) genes have been linked to sarcomeric hypertrophic cardiomyopathies in humans; however, the specific functions of the different myosin light ..
- Protective role of the leukotriene B4 receptor BLT2 in murine inflammatory colitisYoshiko Iizuka
Department of Medical Biochemistry, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
FASEB J 24:4678-90. 2010..interleukin (IL)-1β, and IL-6, chemokines such as CXC chemokine ligand 9 (CXCL9) and C-C motif chemokine 19 (CCL19), and metalloproteinases was highly up-regulated in the colons of DSS-treated BLT2(-/-) mice, and there was an ..
- Thick filament proteins and performance in human heart failureBradley M Palmer
Department of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05405, USA
Heart Fail Rev 10:187-97. 2005..The atrial isoform of myosin essential light chain (ELC) may replace up to 25% of the ventricular isoform in failing ventricles and in so doing promotes myocardial ..
- Epstein-Barr virus-induced molecule 1 ligand chemokine is expressed by dendritic cells in lymphoid tissues and strongly attracts naive T cells and activated B cellsV N Ngo
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0414, USA
J Exp Med 188:181-91. 1998..Epstein-Barr virus- induced molecule 1 (EBI-1) ligand chemokine (ELC/MIP3beta) is expressed constitutively within lymphoid tissues and may act as such a guidance cue...
- [Usefulness of intensity-modulated radiation therapy for breast conserving radiation therapy: a three-dimensional treatment planning system comparison of irradiation methods]Ryu Kawamorita
Department of Radiology, Tenri Yorozu Soudansho Hospital
Nihon Hoshasen Gijutsu Gakkai Zasshi 59:751-8. 2003..To compare the irradiation of each method of rectangular tangential irradiation, an electronic compensator (ELC), and IMRT, which uses Dynamic MLC, we evaluated target dose uniformity, standard deviation, and target ..
- Prostaglandin D2 affects the differentiation and functions of human dendritic cells: impact on the T cell responsePhilippe Gosset
INSERM U416, Institut Fédératif de Recherche 17, Institut Pasteur de Lille, Lille, France
Eur J Immunol 35:1491-500. 2005..mature PG/DC fail to up-regulate the chemokine receptor CCR7 and show an impaired migration towards its ligand CCL19. Finally, PG/DC favor the differentiation of naive T cells toward Th2 cells, an effect dependent on IL-10 and ..
- CCR7-mediated c-Jun N-terminal kinase activation regulates cell migration in mature dendritic cellsNorifumi Iijima
Division of Immunobiology, Institute for Genetic Medicine, Hokkaido University, Kita 15, Nishi 7, Kita ku, Sapporo 060 0815, Japan
Int Immunol 17:1201-12. 2005..However, functional role(s) of this molecule in dendritic cells (DCs) has not been well understood. CCR7 ligands, CCL19 and CCL21, induce not only chemotaxis but also endocytosis in mature DCs...
- CCL19-IgG prevents allograft rejection by impairment of immune cell traffickingEkkehard Ziegler
Address correspondence to Dr Ulrich Kunzendorf, University of Kiel, Department of Nephrology and Hypertension, Schittenhelmstrasse 12, 24105 Kiel, Germany
J Am Soc Nephrol 17:2521-32. 2006..The chemokines CCL19 and CCL21 and their receptor CCR7 are essential in establishing dendritic cell and T cell recruitment and co-..
- Comparison of four-colour IS6110-fAFLP with the classic IS6110-RFLP on the ability to detect recent transmission in the city of Barcelona, SpainSonia Borrell
S de Microbiología, CDB, H Clínico de Barcelona IDIBAPS, Universidad de Barcelona, Spain
Tuberculosis (Edinb) 89:233-7. 2009..123 RFLP clustered strains with no epidemiological link (NELC) and on 28 epidemiologically linked RFLP clustered (ELC) strains grouped into 48 and 13 clusters respectively...
- CCR7 ligands are required for development of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis through generating IL-23-dependent Th17 cellsTaku Kuwabara
Department of Immunology, Toho University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
J Immunol 183:2513-21. 2009b>CCL19 and CCL21 are thought to be critical for experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE) induction, but their precise role is unknown. We examined the role of these chemokines in inducing EAE...
- The chemokine CXCL13 is a key regulator of B cell recruitment to the cerebrospinal fluid in acute Lyme neuroborreliosisTobias A Rupprecht
Department of Neurology, Ludwig Maximilians University, Marchioninistr 15, 81377 Munich, Germany
J Neuroinflammation 6:42. 2009..Here, we assessed the role of CXCL13--in comparison to other chemokines--in the recruitment of B cells to the CSF of patients with acute LNB...
- Regulation of inducible BALT formation and contribution to immunity and pathologyS Y Foo
Centre for Asthma and Respiratory Diseases CARD, School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy, University of Newcastle, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Mucosal Immunol 3:537-44. 2010..factors of secondary lymphoid organogenesis such as lymphotoxin-α and the homeostatic chemokines, CXCL13, CCL19, and CCL21, these cytokines are not mandatory for its formation, even though they influence its organization and ..
- Differences in molecular structure among the porcine myosin heavy chain-2a, -2x, and -2b isoformsK Chikuni
Meat Science Laboratory, Department of Animal Products, National Institute of Animal Industry, Norin kenkyu danchi, PO Box 5, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 0901, Japan
Meat Sci 57:311-7. 2001..The porcine MyHC-2b possessed different amino acids from MyHC-2a and-2x, in loop1 and ELC binding region. The sequence data suggested the diversity of contractile properties among the porcine MyHC isoforms.
- The homeostatic chemokine CCL21 predicts mortality and may play a pathogenic role in heart failureArne Yndestad
Research Institute for Internal Medicine, Oslo University Hospital Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
PLoS ONE 7:e33038. 2012b>CCL19 and CCL21, acting through CCR7, are termed homeostatic chemokines...
- Distinct energy requirements for human memory CD4 T-cell homeostatic functionsDennis D Taub
National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
FASEB J 27:342-9. 2013..3- and 5.2-fold. However, CCL19 and sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P), which control homeostatic lymphoid trafficking of unactivated T(mem) cells, ..
- Chemokine programming dendritic cell antigen response: part I - select chemokine programming of antigen uptake even after maturationJaehyung Park
Department of Bioengineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Immunology 139:72-87. 2013..When pre-treated with a mixture of CCL3 and CCL19 in a 7 : 3 ratio, then matured with LPS, chemokine pre-treated DCs exhibited 36% higher antigen uptake capacity ..
- Tariquidar and elacridar are dose-dependently transported by P-glycoprotein and Bcrp at the blood-brain barrier: a small-animal positron emission tomography and in vitro studyJens P Bankstahl
Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology, and Pharmacy, University of Veterinary Medicine, and Center for Systems Neuroscience, Hannover, Germany
Drug Metab Dispos 41:754-62. 2013Elacridar (ELC) and tariquidar (TQD) are generally thought to be nontransported inhibitors of P-glycoprotein (Pgp) and breast cancer resistance protein (BCRP), but recent data indicate that they may also be substrates of these multidrug ..
- Early warning of illegal development for protected areas by integrating cellular automata with neural networksXia Li
Guangdong Key Laboratory for Urbanization and Geo simulation, School of Geography and Planning, Sun Yat Sen University, 135 West Xingang RD, Guangzhou 510275, PR China Electronic address
J Environ Manage 130:106-16. 2013..the first two cities in this country, Shenzhen and Dongguan issued the ordinance of Eco-designated Line of Control (ELC) to "wire" ecologically important areas for strict protection in 2005 and 2009 respectively...
- Energy and lipid metabolism gene expression of D18 embryos in dairy cows is related to dam physiological statusD Valour
INRA, UMR 1198 Biologie du Developpement et Reproduction, Jouy en Josas, France
Physiol Genomics 46:39-56. 2014..related to dam physiological status in day (D)18 embryos from growing heifers (GH), early lactating cows (ELC), and late lactating cows (LLC)...
- Early versus delayed surgery for acute cholecystitis as an applied treatment strategy when assessed in a population-based cohortEmil Pieniowski
Department of Surgery, Soder Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Dig Surg 31:169-76. 2014..this study were to describe the surgical management of acute cholecystitis (AC) in a well-defined population-based patient cohort, in particular adherence to and outcome of the early open/laparoscopic cholecystectomy (EC/ELC) strategy.
- Chemokine receptor 7 promotes tumor migration and invasiveness via the RhoA/ROCK pathway in metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neckZhongfei Xu
Department of Oromaxillofacial Head and Neck Surgery, School of Stomatology, China Medical University, Shenyang, Liaoning 110002, P R China
Oncol Rep 33:849-55. 2015..The results showed that inhibition of RhoA/ROCK reduced the tumor cell migration and invasiveness induced by CCL19. Activated RhoA, proline-rich tyrosine kinase-2 (Pyk2) and cofilin induced by CCL19 were elevated, and increased ..
- Non-canonical NFκB activation promotes chemokine expression in podocytesLara Valiño-Rivas
IIS Fundación Jiménez Díaz Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and Fundación Renal Iñigo Alvarez de Toledo IRSIN, Madrid, Spain
Sci Rep 6:28857. 2016..In cultured podocytes, TWEAK increased the expression of the chemokines CCL21, CCL19 and RANTES in a time-dependent manner...
- Gene and Protein Expression of Chemokine (C-C-Motif) Ligand 19 is Upregulated in Unstable Carotid Atherosclerotic PlaquesM K Salem
Vascular Surgery Group, Department of Cardiovascular Sciences, University of Leicester, Leicester LE2 7LX, UK Electronic address
Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 52:427-436. 2016..The aim was to investigate the expression of genes associated with carotid plaque instability and their protein products at a local and systemic level...
- Endoscopic-Laparoscopic Cholecystolithotomy in Treatment of Cholecystolithiasis Compared With Traditional Laparoscopic CholecystectomyYang Zhang
Hepatobiliary and Enteric Surgery Center, Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan Province, China
Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech 26:377-380. 2016The study aimed to compare the application values of endoscopic-laparoscopic cholecystolithotomy (ELC) and laparoscopic cholecystectomy (LC) for patients with cholecystolithiasis...
- Phenotypic overlap between hematopoietic cells with suggested angioblastic potential and vascular endothelial cellsAlexander Schmeisser
Department of Cardiology, Medical Clinic II, Technical University Dresden, Fetscherstrasse 76, D 01307 Dresden, Germany
J Hematother Stem Cell Res 11:69-79. 2002..growth conditions, monocytes or monocyte precursors or immature DCs may differentiate into endothelial-like cells (ELC). Initial evidence suggests an endothelium-independent revascularization potential carried by macrophages...
- CCR7-mediated physiological lymphocyte homing involves activation of a tyrosine kinase pathwayJens V Stein
Department of Immunology and Oncology, Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas CSIC, Madrid, Spain
Blood 101:38-44. 2003..chemokine receptor CCR7 is playing an important role during this process, as its HEV-presented ligands CCL19 and CCL21 can trigger rapid integrin activation under flow in addition to inducing a chemotactic response, which ..
- Bilateral diagonal earlobe crease and coronary artery disease: a significant associationHarun Evrengul
Department of Cardiology, Pamukkale University School of Medicine, Denizli, Turkey
Dermatology 209:271-5. 2004The association between the presence of diagonal earlobe crease (ELC) and coronary artery disease (CAD) still remains controversial.
- Decreased serum level of macrophage inflammatory chemokine-3beta/CCL19 in preterm labor and deliveryPiotr Laudanski
Department of Pathophysiology of Pregnancy, Medical University of Bialystok, ul Marii Sklodowskiej Curie 24a, 15 273 Bialystok, Poland
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 124:23-6. 2006..We aimed to determine if serum concentrations of selected chemokines are changed in preterm labor and delivery...
- VCAM-1 expression on dystrophic muscle vessels has a critical role in the recruitment of human blood-derived CD133+ stem cells after intra-arterial transplantationManuela Gavina
Stem Cell Laboratory, Department of Neurological Sciences, IRCCS, Centro Dino Ferrari, University of Milan, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Via Francesco Sforza 35, 20122 Milan, Italy
Blood 108:2857-66. 2006..Moreover these cells adhere in vitro to VCAM-1 spontaneously and after stimulation with CCL19. Importantly, after muscle exercise, we found that the expression of VCAM-1 is strongly up-regulated in dystrophic ..
- Efficient differentiation of CD14+ monocytic cells into endothelial cells on degradable biomaterialsGuido Krenning
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University Medical Center Groningen, Medical Biology Section, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Biomaterials 28:1470-9. 2007..The majority of CD14(+) cells (>75%) differentiated into endothelial-like cells (ELC) on all biomaterials used. The expression of endothelial markers was similar to their expression on HUVEC...
- Immunomodulation by herpesvirus U51A chemokine receptor via CCL5 and FOG-2 down-regulation plus XCR1 and CCR7 mimicry in human leukocytesJulie Catusse
Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, University of London, London, UK
Eur J Immunol 38:763-77. 2008..Two further active ligands, XCL1 and CCL19, were identified, making U51A competitor to their human receptors, XCR1 and CCR7, on T lymphocytes, NK and ..
- Distinct effect of CD40 and TNF-signaling on the chemokine/chemokine receptor expression and function of the human monocyte-derived dendritic cellsYu Xia
Medical Biotechnology Institute, Soochow University, Suzhou, China
Cell Mol Immunol 5:121-31. 2008..of chemokines such as stromal cell-derived factor-1alpha (SDF-1alpha), EBV-induced molecule 1 ligand chemokine (ELC), and IFN inducible protein-10 (IP-10) in anti-CD40 activated DCs were increased and the dendritic cell-specific ..
- Functional expression of the chemokine receptor CCR7 on fibroblast-like synoviocytesH Bruhl
Department of Internal Medicine I, University Hospital, 93042 Regensburg, Germany
Rheumatology (Oxford) 47:1771-4. 2008..We have characterized the expression and the function of the chemokine receptor CCR7 on fibroblast-like synoviocytes (FLS) of patients with RA and OA and on dermal fibroblasts...
- Simulations of non-neutral slab systems with long-range electrostatic interactions in two-dimensional periodic boundary conditionsV Ballenegger
Institut UTINAM, Universite de Franche Comte, UMR 6213, 16 route de Gray, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
J Chem Phys 131:094107. 2009..forces can be computed efficiently by using advanced methods for systems with 2D periodicity, such as MMM2D or P3M/ELC, or by introducing a simple background-charge correction to the Yeh-Berkowitz approach of slab systems...
- CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T cells prevent type 1 diabetes preceded by dendritic cell-dominant invasive insulitis by affecting chemotaxis and local invasiveness of dendritic cellsMi Heon Lee
Department of Immunology, Beckman Research Institute, City of Hope, Duarte, CA 91010, USA
J Immunol 185:2493-501. 2010..However, ISL-DCs from nTreg-deficient recipient mice showed increased in vitro migration toward CCL19 and CCL21...
- Uncarinic acid C plus IFN-γ generates monocyte-derived dendritic cells and induces a potent Th1 polarization with capacity to migrateWoo Kyun Bae
Department of Hematology Oncology, Chonnam National University Medical School, Gwangiu, South Korea
Cell Immunol 266:104-10. 2010..DC maturated with URC plus IFN-γ had an intermediate migratory capacity towards CCL19 and CCL21. In addition, the expression levels of CCR7 on URC-primed DC were enhanced by IFN-γ...
- Role of the atypical chemoattractant receptor CRAM in regulating CCL19 induced CCR7 responses in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemiaJulie Catusse
University Clinic of Freiburg, Department of Hematology and Oncology, Hugstetterstr, 55, 79106, Freiburg, Germany
Mol Cancer 9:297. 2010..We have recently shown that it competitively binds CCL19. CCL19 and its signalling receptor CCR7 are critical components involved in cell recruitment to secondary lymphoid ..
- CCR7 essentially contributes to the homing of plasmacytoid dendritic cells to lymph nodes under steady-state as well as inflammatory conditionsSebastian Seth
Institute of Immunology, Hannover Medical School, 30625 Hannover, Germany
J Immunol 186:3364-72. 2011..this study, we show that already resting pDC express minute amounts of CCR7 that suffice to trigger migration to CCL19/CCL21 in vitro. Upon activation with TLR ligands, CCR7 levels on pDC are strongly increased...
- CK12, a rainbow trout chemokine with lymphocyte chemo-attractant capacity associated to mucosal tissuesJana Montero
Centro de Investigación en Sanidad Animal CISA INIA, Carretera de Algete a El Casar km 8 1 Valdeolmos 28130, Madrid, Spain
Mol Immunol 48:1102-13. 2011..mRNA transcription and protein expression of CK12, a rainbow trout CC chemokine previously catalogued within the CCL19/21/25 phylogenetic group...
- Parental perceptions of end-of-life care on paediatric intensive care units: a literature reviewJennifer V Longden
Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, Royal Manchester Children s Hospital, Oxford Road, Manchester, UK
Nurs Crit Care 16:131-9. 2011The aim of this study was to review the literature relating to parental perceptions on what constitutes quality end-of-life care (ELC) at the time of their child's death in paediatric intensive care units (PICUs).
- Prognostic value of the expression of C-Chemokine Receptor 6 and 7 and their ligands in non-metastatic breast cancerPhilippe A Cassier
Department of Medecine, Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
BMC Cancer 11:213. 2011..Chemokines CCL19, CCL20 and CCL21 and their receptors CCR6 and CCR7, were assessed as potential biomarkers of metastatic ..
- Expression of CCL19 from oncolytic vaccinia enhances immunotherapeutic potential while maintaining oncolytic activityJun Li
Department of Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Neoplasia 14:1115-21. 2012..Here, it is demonstrated that the expression of the chemokine CCL19 (ELC) from an oncolytic vaccinia virus (vvCCL19) results in increased antitumor effects in syngeneic mouse tumor ..
- CXCR7 signaling induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition by AKT and ERK pathways in epithelial ovarian carcinomasHao Yu
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, No 107 West Wenhua Road, Jinan, 250012, Shandong, China
Tumour Biol 36:1679-83. 2015..Notably, the chemokine receptor CXCR7 and its ligands CCL19 can also facilitate lymph node metastasis in epithelial ovarian carcinomas...
- Rapid and robust analysis of cellular and molecular polarization induced by chemokine signalingLaura Megrelis
Inserm U1016, Institut Cochin Cnrs, UMR8104 Université Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité
J Vis Exp . 2014..Using T lymphocytes stimulated with CCL19 and staining for MHC Class I molecules and filamentous actin, a gating strategy is presented to measure ..
- CC motif chemokine ligand 19 suppressed colorectal cancer in vivo accompanied by an increase in IL-12 and IFN-γJun Lu
Shanghai Minimally Invasive Surgery Center, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, No 197 Second Ruijin Road, Shanghai, China
Biomed Pharmacother 69:374-9. 2015In this study we investigate the role of CC motif chemokine ligand 19 (CCL19) to colorectal cancer (CRC) in vivo. We injected different dose of recombinant mouse CCL19 (rmCCL19) in the tumor site of the model of transplanted tumor...
- Meta-analysis comparing early versus delayed laparoscopic cholecystectomy for acute cholecystitisX D Wu
First College of Clinical Medicine, Chongqing Medical University, Chongqing, China
Br J Surg 102:1302-13. 2015Previous studies comparing early laparoscopic cholecystectomy (ELC) with delayed laparoscopic cholecystectomy (DLC) for acute cholecystitis were incomplete...
- Tissue Distribution Dynamics of Human NK Cells Inferred from Peripheral Blood Depletion Kinetics after Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Receptor BlockadeM Mehling
Immunobiology Laboratory Department of Biomedicine and Medical Outpatient Division, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Scand J Immunol 82:460-6. 2015..chemokine CXCL12, while CD56(bright) NK cells migrated more efficiently in gradients of the LT-homing chemokines CCL19 and CCL21...
- AAV-IL-22 modifies liver chemokine activity and ameliorates portal inflammation in murine autoimmune cholangitisYu Hsin Hsueh
Department of Clinical Laboratory Sciences and Medical Biotechnology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan Electronic address
J Autoimmun 66:89-97. 2016..It also reduced the liver lymphotropic chemokines CCL5, CCL19, CXCL9, and CXCL10...
- Oxidative stress response in canine in vitro liver, kidney and intestinal models with seven potential dietary ingredientsKyoungju Choi
Department of Anatomy and Physiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, United States
Toxicol Lett 241:49-59. 2016..proximal tubule cells (CPTC), bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (BMSC) and enterocyte-like cells (ELC)...
- ROLE OF EXODUS-2/SLC/6CKINE IN GVHDRobert Hromas; Fiscal Year: 2004..Exodus-2 has been also reported as 6Cline, SLC, and TCA4. Exodus-3 has also been described as MIP-3b and ELC. They observed that Exodus-2 but not 3 is highly expressed in several target organs in human and murine GVHD...
- Bruce R Blazar; Fiscal Year: 2016..Markedly diminished expression of T- and B-cell chemokines (CCL19, 21, CXCL13) and LN stromal cells depletion;4...
- JAMES M COGHILL; Fiscal Year: 2015..genetically engineered cell lines which generate a color signal in the presence of the natural ligands for CCR7: CCL19 and CCL21...
- WILLIAM NICHOLAS HAINING; Fiscal Year: 2016..FRCs orchestrate immune cell migration via expression of CCL19 and CCL21, as well as adhesion molecules, integrins, and glycoproteins...
- JOSEPH EDGAR CRAFT; Fiscal Year: 2014..of P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL1), a surface protein on T cells that engages the chemokines CCL19 and CCL21 expressed in the T cell zone of secondary lymphoid organs...
- David L Bartlett; Fiscal Year: 2015..We recently discovered that the expression of chemokines, CCL5 or CCL19, leads to prolonged, selective replication in the tumor microenvironment, however, in the normal tissues the ..
- Genetic Analy. of Chemokine Receptors in T Cell Develop.Lishan Su; Fiscal Year: 2003..Multiple chemokines (SDF-1, TECK, MDC, IP-10, and ELC) and corresponding CKR (CXCR4, CCR9, CCR4, CXCR3 and CCR7) are expressed in the thymus...
- Richard M Pope; Fiscal Year: 2014..Also we have shown recently that the CCR7 ligands CCL19 and CCL21 are expressed in RA synovial tissue...
- Jeffrey R Moore; Fiscal Year: 2014..Each heavy chain binds two light chains, one essential (ELC) and one regulatory (RLC)...
- EMMA HARRIET WILSON; Fiscal Year: 2015..In addition, the chemokines CCL19 and CCL21 are significantly upregulated with cables of CCL21 associated with migrating T cells...
- Danuta Szczesna-Cordary; Fiscal Year: 2015DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): The myosin essential light chain (ELC) is a structural component of the actomyosin cross-bridge, but little is known about its function or the significance of the cardiac specific N-terminal ELC ..
- Single Cross-Bridge Kinetics in Transgenic Mouse Hearts Expressing FHC MutationsDanuta Szczesna-Cordary; Fiscal Year: 2012..for the major contractile proteins of the heart, including the ventricular myosin regulatory (RLC) and essential (ELC) light chains...
- Spectroscopy of myosin light chain domain dynamicsOsha Roopnarine; Fiscal Year: 2010..phosphorylation of the regulatory LC (RLC), divalent cation binding to RLC, and actin-binding of the essential LC (ELC) induce functionally important structural changes in this domain...
- Maryland Emerging Infections Program - PPACADavid Blythe; Fiscal Year: 2011..infections (HAI) projects currently being conducted through the EIP and the Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity (ELC) cooperative agreements. Dialysis patients are known to have high rates of bloodstream infections...
- T CELL DEPENDENT TERMINAL MATURATION OF LANGERHANS CELLSAkira Takashima; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- Ecto-enzyme CD38: Regulator of dendritic cell migrationFrances Lund; Fiscal Year: 2006..Specifically, we found that CD38-deficient dendritic cells cannot migrate in response to ELC or SLC, chemokines that direct dendritic cells to migrate from sites of damage or injury to lymphoid tissues...
- Lymphoid Chemokines in Autoimmune EncephalomyelitisBenjamin Segal; Fiscal Year: 2007..Furthermore, the lymphoid chemokines, CCL19, CCL21 and CXCL13, are upregulated in spinal cords of mice at EAE onset and steadily rise during disease ..
- TRYPANOSOME VARIANT ANTIGEN GENESKenneth Stuart; Fiscal Year: 1992..2. Characterize intrachromasomal VSG genes and their flanking sequences to elucidate the duplicative (ELC) mechanism of VSG gene expression and antigenic diversity. 3...
- Allograft Homing and Function of Regulatory T Cells Post-TransplantWayne Hancock; Fiscal Year: 2007..We will expand upon these studies using mice deficient in CCR7-/- or the CCR7 chemokine ligands ELC (CCL19) and SLC (CCL21)...
- The Role of Chemokines in Antigen-Specific ImmunityMichael Gunn; Fiscal Year: 2004..This mutation involves a deletion of genes encoding the chemokines SLC and ELC, which are known to regulate the localization of T cells and DC...
- CHEMISTRY OF MUSCLE PROTEINSSusan Lowey; Fiscal Year: 2000..which consists of a long alpha-helical heavy chain segment that is stabilized by the regulatory (RCL) and essential ELC light chains...
- CHEMOKINES/CYTOKINES AND RECEPTORS IN STEM CELL HOMINGHal Broxmeyer; Fiscal Year: 2005..These studies should clarity the relevance of SDF-1 and CXCR4 for homing/engraftment and mobilization of primary stem/progenitor cells. ..
- A Phase I/II Trial of a Therapeutic HPV VaccineCornelia Trimble; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- Human cDNAs and proteins and uses thereofPatent Number: WO03046180-A2; Date:2003-06-05