Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CYP2J2
Description: cytochrome P450 family 2 subfamily J member 2
Alias: CPJ2, CYPIIJ2, cytochrome P450 2J2, arachidonic acid epoxygenase, cytochrome P450, family 2, subfamily J, polypeptide 2, cytochrome P450, subfamily IIJ (arachidonic acid epoxygenase) polypeptide 2, flavoprotein-linked monooxygenase, microsomal monooxygenase
Publications214 found, 100 shown here
- Cytochrome p450 epoxygenase promotes human cancer metastasisJian Gang Jiang
The Institute of Hypertension and Department of Internal Medicine, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 1095 Jiefang Avenue, Wuhan 430030, People s Republic of China
Cancer Res 67:6665-74. 2007..We previously reported that the CYP2J2 epoxygenase is overexpressed in human cancer tissues and cancer cell lines and that EETs enhance tumor growth, ..
- Molecular cloning and expression of CYP2J2, a human cytochrome P450 arachidonic acid epoxygenase highly expressed in heartS Wu
Laboratory of Pulmonary Pathobiology, NIEHS, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Biol Chem 271:3460-8. 1996A cDNA encoding a human cytochrome P450 arachidonic acid epoxygenase was isolated from a human liver cDNA library...
- Cytochrome P450 and arachidonic acid bioactivation. Molecular and functional properties of the arachidonate monooxygenaseJ H Capdevila
Departments of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, TN 372323, USA
J Lipid Res 41:163-81. 2000....
- Enhanced postischemic functional recovery in CYP2J2 transgenic hearts involves mitochondrial ATP-sensitive K+ channels and p42/p44 MAPK pathwayJohn Seubert
Division of Intramural Research, NIEHS NIH, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Circ Res 95:506-14. 2004Human CYP2J2 is abundant in heart and active in the biosynthesis of epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs); however, the functional role of this P450 and its eicosanoid products in the heart remains unknown...
- Distribution of soluble epoxide hydrolase, cytochrome P450 2C8, 2C9 and 2J2 in human malignant neoplasmsAhmed E Enayetallah
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Connecticut, 69 North Eagleville Road, Storrs, CT 06269, USA
J Mol Histol 37:133-41. 2006..Our study warrants further investigation of the role of altered expression of these enzymes in neoplastic tissues...
- Cytochrome P450 2J2 is highly expressed in hematologic malignant diseases and promotes tumor cell growthChen Chen
Department of Internal Medicine and Gene Therapy Center, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, People s Republic of China
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 336:344-55. 2011b>Cytochrome P450 2J2 (CYP2J2) epoxygenase converts arachidonic acid to four regioisomeric epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs) that exert multiple biological effects in the cardiovascular system and in various human solid cancers...
- Endothelial CYP epoxygenase overexpression and soluble epoxide hydrolase disruption attenuate acute vascular inflammatory responses in miceYangmei Deng
Division of Pharmacotherapy and Experimental Therapeutics, UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7569, USA
FASEB J 25:703-13. 2011..acute vascular inflammatory responses to endotoxin in transgenic mice with endothelial expression of the human CYP2J2 and CYP2C8 epoxygenases and mice with targeted disruption of Ephx2...
- Endogenous epoxygenases are modulators of monocyte/macrophage activityJonas Bystrom
William Harvey Research Institute, Queen Mary University London, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 6:e26591. 2011..Unlike cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenases, the role of CYP450 epoxygenases in monocyte/macrophage-mediated responses is not known...
- Let-7b inhibits human cancer phenotype by targeting cytochrome P450 epoxygenase 2J2Fuqiong Chen
Department of Internal Medicine and Gene Therapy Center, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, People s Republic of China
PLoS ONE 7:e39197. 2012..Increasing data implicate altered miRNA participation in the progress of cancer. We previously reported that CYP2J2 epoxygenase promotes human cancer phenotypes. But whether and how CYP2J2 is regulated by miRNA is not understood.
- CYP2J subfamily P450s in the lung: expression, localization, and potential functional significanceD C Zeldin
Laboratory of Pulmonary Pathobiology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Mol Pharmacol 50:1111-7. 1996..We recently described a new human P450 arachidonic acid epoxygenase (CYP2J2) and the corresponding rat homologue (CYP2J3)...
- Mapping of the CYP2J cytochrome P450 genes to human chromosome 1 and mouse chromosome 4J Ma
Laboratory of Pulmonary Pathobiology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Genomics 49:152-5. 1998..The corresponding human CYP2J gene (CYP2J2) has been assigned to human chromosome 1 on a panel of somatic hybrid cell lines and to 1p31.3-p31...
- Enhancement of cardiac L-type Ca2+ currents in transgenic mice with cardiac-specific overexpression of CYP2J2Yong Fu Xiao
Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Mol Pharmacol 66:1607-16. 2004b>CYP2J2 is abundant in cardiomyocytes and is involved in the metabolism of arachidonic acid (AA) to epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs), which affect multiple cell functions...
- Risk of coronary artery disease associated with polymorphism of the cytochrome P450 epoxygenase CYP2J2Martin Spiecker
Department of Medicine II Cardiology, St Josef Hospital, University of Bochum, Gudrunstr 56, 44791 Bochum, Germany
Circulation 110:2132-6. 2004..The EETs are potent endogenous vasodilators and inhibitors of vascular inflammation. However, it is not known whether genetic polymorphisms of CYP2J2 are associated with increased cardiovascular risks.
- The -50G>T polymorphism in the promoter of the CYP2J2 gene in coronary heart disease: the Ludwigshafen Risk and Cardiovascular Health studyMichael M Hoffmann
Clin Chem 53:539-40. 2007
- CYP2J2 and CYP2C8 polymorphisms and coronary heart disease risk: the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) studyCraig R Lee
Division of Intramural Research, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Pharmacogenet Genomics 17:349-58. 2007The cytochromes P450 epoxygenases CYP2J2 and CYP2C8 synthesize epoxyeicosatrienoic acids, which regulate endothelial function. We sought to determine if genetic variation in CYP2J2 and CYP2C8 was associated with coronary heart disease risk...
- Selective, competitive and mechanism-based inhibitors of human cytochrome P450 2J2Pierre Lafite
Laboratoire de Chimie et Biochimie Pharmacologiques et Toxicologiques, UMR 8601 Université Paris Descartes, CNRS, 45 Rue des Saints Peres, 75270 Paris Cedex 06, France
Arch Biochem Biophys 464:155-68. 2007..drugs terfenadine and ebastine have been designed, synthesized and evaluated as inhibitors of recombinant human CYP2J2. Compound 14, which has an imidazole substituent, is a good non-competitive inhibitor of CYP2J2 (IC(50)=400nM)...
- Expression of the cytochrome P450 epoxygenase CYP2J2 in human monocytic leukocytesKaeko Nakayama
Department of Cardiovascular and Renal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Saga University, Saga, Japan
Life Sci 83:339-45. 2008b>CYP2J2 is one of the cytochrome P450 epoxygenases involved in the metabolism of arachidonic acid. CYP2J2 has been identified in several tissues, especially cardiovascular tissues...
- The epoxygenases CYP2J2 activates the nuclear receptor PPARalpha in vitro and in vivoJessica A Wray
Translational Medicine and Therapeutics, William Harvey Research Institute, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 4:e7421. 2009..However, little is known regarding the endogenous generation of PPAR ligands. CYP2J2 is a lipid metabolising cytochrome P450, which produces anti-inflammatory mediators, and is considered the major ..
- Cytochrome P450 subfamily 2J polypeptide 2 expression and circulating epoxyeicosatrienoic metabolites in preeclampsiaFlorian Herse
Experimental and Clinical Research Center, Lindenberger Weg 80, 13125 Berlin, Germany
Circulation 126:2990-9. 2012..Preeclampsia is a multisystem disorder of pregnancy, originating in the placenta. Cytochrome P450 (CYP)-dependent eicosanoids regulate vascular function, inflammation, and angiogenesis, which are mechanistically important in preeclampsia...
- Synergistic effect of cytochrome P450 epoxygenase CYP2J2*7 polymorphism with smoking on the onset of premature myocardial infarctionPing Yen Liu
Division of Cardiology, Department of Internal Medicine, National Cheng Kung University Medical Center, Tainan, Taiwan
Atherosclerosis 195:199-206. 2007..We aimed to elucidate the relationship between the functional CYP2J2*7 polymorphism and smoking for the onset of premature myocardial infarction (MI).
- Molecular cloning, expression and characterization of an endogenous human cytochrome P450 arachidonic acid epoxygenase isoformD C Zeldin
Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 322:76-86. 1995A cDNA containing an open reading frame coding for a human cytochrome P450 arachidonic acid epoxygenase was isolated from a male human kidney cDNA library...
- Molecular cloning, enzymatic characterization, developmental expression, and cellular localization of a mouse cytochrome P450 highly expressed in kidneyJ Ma
Laboratories of Pulmonary Pathobiology, NIEHS, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Biol Chem 274:17777-88. 1999..Immunohistochemical staining of kidney sections with anti-human CYP2J2 IgG reveals that CYP2J protein(s) are present primarily in the proximal tubules and collecting ducts, sites where ..
- Molecular cloning, expression, and functional significance of a cytochrome P450 highly expressed in rat heart myocytesS Wu
From, NIEHS, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Biol Chem 272:12551-9. 1997..Based on the deduced amino acid sequence, CYP2J3 was approximately 70% homologous to both human CYP2J2 and rabbit CYP2J1...
- Cytochrome P450 CYP2J9, a new mouse arachidonic acid omega-1 hydroxylase predominantly expressed in brainW Qu
Division of Intramural Research, NIEHS, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Biol Chem 276:25467-79. 2001..Immunoblotting using an antibody raised against human CYP2J2 that cross-reacts with CYP2J9 detects a 56-kDa protein band that is expressed in cerebellum and other brain ..
- Induction effects of polychlorinated biphenyls, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and other widespread aromatic environmental pollutants on microsomal monooxygenase activities in chick embryo liverM Machala
Veterinary Research Institute, Brno, Czech Republic
Arch Toxicol 70:362-7. 1996..Measurement of EROD activities in chick embryo liver is highly sensitive, specific and suitable for the determination of TCDD-type toxicity of new drugs, agrochemicals, and industrial pollutants...
- Beta-naphthoflavone induction of a cytochrome P-450 arachidonic acid epoxygenase in chick embryo liver distinct from the aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase and from phenobarbital-induced arachidonate epoxygenaseK Nakai
Department of Pharmacology, Cornell University Medical College, New York, New York 10021
J Biol Chem 267:19503-12. 1992..The findings support a physiologic role for P-450-induced arachidonate metabolism and provide a basis for a possible link between TCDD's induction of P-450 and alterations of cellular homeostasis...
- Interactions of heterocyclic Maillard products with the hepatic microsomal monooxygenase systemB Hahnemann
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Philipps University Marburg, FRG
Xenobiotica 19:1319-26. 1989..Spectral and inhibitory interactions indicate biotransformation. This was studied with 2,3,5,6-tetramethylpyrazine; the metabolite formed was identified as 2-hydroxymethyl-3,5,6-trimethylpyrazine. Metabolism to the N-oxide did not occur...
- Comparative analysis of peritoneum and tumor eicosanoids and pathways in advanced ovarian cancerRalph S Freedman
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77230, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:5736-44. 2007..To describe the eicosanoid profile and differentially expressed eicosanoid and arachidonic acid pathway genes in tissues from patients with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC)...
- Tellurite specifically affects squalene epoxidase: investigations examining the mechanism of tellurium-induced neuropathyM Wagner
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill 27599 7250, USA
J Neurochem 64:2169-76. 1995..Squalene accumulation suggested the lesion was at the level of squalene expoxidase, a microsomal monooxygenase that uses NADPH cytochrome P450 reductase to receive its necessary reducing equivalents from NADPH...
- Effects of D-limonene on hepatic microsomal monooxygenase activity and paracetamol-induced glutathione depletion in mouseM M Reicks
Department of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Minnesota, St Paul, MN, 55108, USA
Xenobiotica 23:809-17. 2010..d-Limonene also increased liver GSH concentration (23%) in mouse fed 1-0% d-limonene alone...
- Effects of chronic acetone administration on ethanol-inducible monooxygenase activities in the ratC Hetu
André Viallet Clinical Research Center, Hôpital St Luc, Montreal Quebec, Canada
Biochem Pharmacol 37:421-6. 1988Liver microsomal monooxygenase activities known to be ethanol-inducible were determined in female Sprague-Dawley rats after 2-week treatment with 1% (v/v) acetone. Daily acetone intake was in the order of 1.2 g/kg...
- Reduction and catalytic properties of cytochrome P-450 LM2 in reconstituted system containing monomeric carriersI P Kanaeva
Institute of Physico Chemical Medicine, Moscow, USSR
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 147:1295-9. 1987The membrane microsomal monooxygenase system can be reconstituted in solution from NADPH-specific flavoprotein and cytochrome P-450 which exist in the monomeric state in the presence of Emulgen 913 at molar ratio of the proteins and ..
- Modification of cytochrome P-450, NADPH-cytochrome c reductase and aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase activities by schistosomicidal drugsM H Mostafa
Institute of Graduate Studies and Research and Medical Research Institute, Alexandria University, Egypt
Biochem Pharmacol 38:251-5. 1989This study was planned to investigate the modification of the mouse microsomal monooxygenase enzymes using various schistosomicidal drugs...
- Pyrazole is different from acetone and ethanol as an inducer of the polysubstrate monooxygenase system in mice: evidence that pyrazole-inducible P450Coh is distinct from acetone-inducible P450acP Honkakoski
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Kuopio, Finland
Arch Biochem Biophys 267:589-98. 1988The induction of liver microsomal monooxygenase activities elicited by pyrazole, ethanol, and acetone, all shown to be inducers of rat P450j and rabbit P450LM3a, has been compared in inbred strains of DBA/2N, AKR/J, and Balb/c mouse...
- Liver injury and alterations of hepatic microsomal monooxygenase system due to dimethylformamide (DMF) in ratsK Imazu
NTT Kitakyushu Hospital, Kitakyushu
Fukuoka Igaku Zasshi 85:147-53. 1994The effects of repeated exposure to N, N-dimethylformamide (DMF) on the liver and the hepatic microsomal monooxygenase system were investigated. DMF was administered to Wistar male rats by subcutaneous (s.c.) injection at 0...
- Acute depletion of reduced glutathione causes extensive carbonylation of rat brain proteinsOscar A Bizzozero
Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131 5218, USA
J Neurosci Res 83:656-67. 2006..but it was reduced by SKF-525A and carbonyl cyanide 3-chlorophenylhydrazone, indicating that the microsomal monooxygenase system and the mitochondrial electron transport system are the major sources of ROS...
- Effect of melatonin on the production of microsomal hydrogen peroxide and cytochrome P-450 content in rat treated with aflatoxin B(1)Hala A Awney
Department of Environmental Studies, Institute of Graduate Studies and Research, Alexandria University, 163 Horreya Avenue, Chatby, 21131, Alexandria, Egypt
Toxicology 172:143-8. 2002..We also studied the effect of melatonin on the cytochrome P-450 content as a major microsomal monooxygenase isoenzymes system in rat liver responsible for the metabolic activation of AFB(1)...
- CDNA cloning, heterologous expression, and characterization of rat intestinal CYP2J4Q Y Zhang
Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health 12201 0509, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 340:270-8. 1997..5 and 75.8% identical to rabbit CYP2J1 and human CYP2J2, respectively, in deduced amino acid sequences...
- Epoxyeicosatrienoic acids affect electrolyte transport in renal tubular epithelial cells: dependence on cyclooxygenase and cell polarityRolf M Nusing
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Theodor Stern Kai 7, 60590 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 293:F288-98. 2007..Cytochrome P-450 enzymes homolog to human CYP2C8, CYP2C9, and CYP2J2 protein were detected immunologically in the MDCK C7 cells...
- Identification and regulation of a new vertebrate cytochrome P450 subfamily, the CYP2Ps, and functional characterization of CYP2P3, a conserved arachidonic acid epoxygenase/19-hydroxylaseMarjorie F Oleksiak
Biology Department, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, MA 02543, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 411:223-34. 2003..CYP2P3 regio- and enantioselectivities with arachidonic acid were remarkably similar to human CYP2J2 and rat CYP2J3...
- Identification of human liver cytochrome P450 enzymes involved in the metabolism of SCH 530348 (Vorapaxar), a potent oral thrombin protease-activated receptor 1 antagonistAnima Ghosal
Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Merck Research Laboratories, Kenilworth, New Jersey 07033, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 39:30-8. 2011..formation of M20, a major circulating human metabolite at steady state, was primarily catalyzed by CYP3A4 and CYP2J2. M20 is pharmacologically equipotent to SCH 530348, whereas M19 is an inactive metabolite...
- Epoxyeicosatrienoic acid prevents postischemic electrocardiogram abnormalities in an isolated heart modelS N Batchu
Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 3126 Dentistry Pharmacy Centre, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada
J Mol Cell Cardiol 46:67-74. 2009..Hearts from C57Bl/6, transgenic mice with cardiomyocyte-specific overexpression of CYP2J2 (Tr) and wildtype (WT) littermates were excised and perfused with constant pressure in a Langendorff apparatus...
- Human, rat and crocodile liver microsomal monooxygenase activities measured using diazepam and nifedipine: effects of CYP3A inhibitors and relationship to immunochemically detected CYP3A apoproteinP E Reilly
Department of Biochemistry University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Comp Biochem Physiol C Pharmacol Toxicol Endocrinol 122:197-204. 1999..These results show the need for care in the assessment of CYP3A activity of fractionated tissues when using these substrates in cross-species studies and where gender is a variable...
- Characterization of 5,6- and 8,9-epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (5,6- and 8,9-EET) as potent in vivo angiogenic lipidsAmbra Pozzi
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
J Biol Chem 280:27138-46. 2005The cytochrome P450 arachidonic acid epoxygenase metabolites, the epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs) are powerful, nonregioselective, stimulators of cell proliferation...
- Further assessment of 17alpha-ethinyl estradiol as an inhibitor of different human cytochrome P450 forms in vitroShu Ying Chang
Bristol Myers Squibb, 311 Pennington Rocky Hill Road, NJ 08534, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 37:1667-75. 2009..human drug-metabolizing cytochromes P450 (P450s) (CYP1A1, CYP1A2, CYP1B1, CYP2B6, CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, CYP2J2, CYP3A4, and CYP3A5) in vitro...
- Modulation by salt intake of the vascular response mediated through adenosine A(2A) receptor: role of CYP epoxygenase and soluble epoxide hydrolaseMohammed A Nayeem
Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Center for Cardiovascular and Respiratory Sciences, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia 26506, USA
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 299:R325-33. 2010..MS-PPOH; a CYP (cytochrome P-450) epoxygenase blocker, 10(-5) M including CYP2J2], 12-(3-adamantan-1-yl-ureido)dodecanoic acid [AUDA; soluble epoxide hydrolase (sEH) blocker, 10(-5) M], dibromo-..
- Purification to homogeneity of the major "4S" PAH binding protein from "non responsive" DBA/2N mouse liver by affinity chromatographyM T Masucci
Institute of General Pathology and Oncology, I Medical School, University of Naples, Italy
Tumori 75:202-10. 1989..inbred strain of mice in which administration of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) does not induce microsomal monooxygenase activity...
- Peroxisomal proliferator-activated receptor-alpha-dependent inhibition of endothelial cell proliferation and tumorigenesisAmbra Pozzi
Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
J Biol Chem 282:17685-95. 2007..PPARalpha also regulates the expression of Cyp4a fatty acid omega-hydroxylases and Cyp2c arachidonic acid epoxygenase genes...
- Inhibitors of cytochrome P-450-dependent arachidonic acid metabolismJ Capdevila
Division of Nephrology, Vanderbilt Medical School, Nashville, Tennessee 37232
Arch Biochem Biophys 261:257-63. 1988..The imidazole derivatives, ketoconazole and clotrimazole, are potent and selective inhibitors of the arachidonic acid epoxygenase and lipoxidase-like activities of phenobarbital-induced rat liver microsomal fractions (IC50, 2.0 and 0...
- Characterizations of mouse hepatic microsomal monooxygenase catalyzing 11beta-hydroxylation of osaterone acetateK Minato
Pharmacokinetics Research Department, Teikoku Hormone Mfg Co, Ltd, Kanagawa, Japan
Biochem Pharmacol 58:335-41. 1999..The results obtained showed that the production of 11beta-OH OA may be catalyzed by a novel cytochrome P450 in mouse liver...
- In vitro and in vivo effects of naringin on cytochrome P450-dependent monooxygenase in mouse liverY F Ueng
National Research Institute of Chinese Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Life Sci 65:2591-602. 1999In vitro and in vivo effects of naringin on microsomal monooxygenase were studied to evaluate the drug interaction of this flavonoid...
- Adenoviral vector-mediated transfer of human heme oxygenase in rats decreases renal heme-dependent arachidonic acid epoxygenase activityN G Abraham
The Rockefeller University, New York, New York, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 293:494-500. 2000....
- Metabolism of tributyltin and triphenyltin by rat, hamster and human hepatic microsomesShuji Ohhira
Department of Hygiene, Dokkyo University School of Medicine, Mibu machi, Tochigi, 321 0293, Japan
Arch Toxicol 77:138-44. 2003..As a result, the treatment with 0.1 mM DTT in vitro increased the activity of the microsomal monooxygenase system for metabolism of tributyltin as well as triphenyltin; the total yield of tributyltin and ..
- Cytochromes P450 are differently expressed in normal and varicose human saphenous veins: linkage with varicosisCéline Bertrand-Thiebault
INSERM U525, 30 rue Lionnois, F 54000 Nancy, France
Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 31:295-301. 2004..In non-varicose veins, CYP1B1, CYP2C, CYP2E1 and CYP4A11 were detected, whereas CYP2J2, CYP3A5, COX-1 and COX-2 were detected almost exclusively in varicose veins. CYP4F2 was not detectable...
- Design and synthesis of selective, high-affinity inhibitors of human cytochrome P450 2J2Pierre Lafite
Laboratoire de Chimie et Biochimie Pharmacologiques et Toxicologiques, UMR 8601 CNRS, Universite Paris 5 Rene Descartes, 45 Rue des Saints Peres, 75270 Paris Cedex 06, France
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 16:2777-80. 2006The active site topology, substrate specificity, and biological roles of the human cytochrome P450 CYP2J2, which is mainly expressed in the cardiovascular system, are poorly known even though recent data suggest that it could be a novel ..
- Characterization of rat and human CYP2J enzymes as Vitamin D 25-hydroxylasesIsamu Aiba
Department of Mathematical and Life Sciences, Graduate School of Science, Hiroshima University, 1 3 1 Kagamiyama, Higashi Hiroshima 739 8526, Japan
Steroids 71:849-56. 2006..J Biol Chem 2004;279(22):22848-56]. In this study, we examine whether human CYP2J2 that exhibits 73% amino acid homology to rat CYP2J3 has similar catalytic properties...
- Acute tissue-type plasminogen activator release in human microvascular endothelial cells: the roles of Galphaq, PLC-beta, IP3 and 5,6-epoxyeicosatrienoic acidJames A S Muldowney
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232 6300, USA
Thromb Haemost 97:263-71. 2007..The cytochrome P450 (CYP450) inhibitor, miconazole, and the arachidonic acid epoxygenase inhibitor MS-PPOH inhibited thrombin-stimulated t-PA release, while 5,6-EET-methyl ester stimulated t-..
- Epoxyeicosatrienoic acid activates BK channels in the cortical collecting ductPeng Sun
Department of Pharmacology, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY 10595, USA
J Am Soc Nephrol 20:513-23. 2009..Here, we examined the effect of high dietary K on renal expression of CYP2C23 and CYP2J2 in the rat, as well as the role of CYP-epoxygenase-dependent metabolism of arachidonic acid in the regulation of ..
- Association between polymorphisms of CYP2J2 and EPHX2 genes and risk of coronary artery diseaseYujun Xu
The Institute of Hypertension and Department of Internal Medicine, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, People s Republic of China
Pharmacogenet Genomics 21:489-94. 2011Common polymorphisms within cytochrome P450 2J2 (CYP2J2) and epoxide hydrolase 2 (EPHX2), which are involved in the generation or hydrolysis of epoxyeicosatrienoic acids, may determine susceptibility to the development of cardiovascular ..
- Human cytochrome P450 epoxygenases: variability in expression and role in inflammation-related disordersPayman Shahabi
UMR INSERM U1122, IGE PCV, Faculte de Pharmacie, Université de Lorraine, 30 rue Lionnois, 54000 Nancy, France Electronic address
Pharmacol Ther 144:134-61. 2014..The main human CYP epoxygenases, i.e. CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19 and CYP2J2, convert AA to four regioisomer epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs)...
- CYP2J2 and EETs Protect against Oxidative Stress and Apoptosis in Vivo and in Vitro Following Lung Ischemia/ReperfusionWenshu Chen
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, P R China
Cell Physiol Biochem 33:1663-80. 2014Cytochrome P450 epoxygenase 2J2 (CYP2J2) metabolizes arachidonic acids to epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs)...
- Cytochrome P450 2J2, a new key enzyme in cyclophosphamide bioactivation and a potential biomarker for hematological malignanciesI El-Serafi
Experimental Cancer Medicine ECM, Clinical Research Centre, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Pharmacogenomics J 15:405-13. 2015The role of cytochrome P450 2J2 (CYP2J2) in cyclophosphamide (Cy) bioactivation was investigated in patients, cells and microsomes. Gene expression analysis showed that CYP2J2 mRNA expression was significantly (P<0...
- Epoxyeicosatrienoic acids regulate macrophage polarization and prevent LPS-induced cardiac dysfunctionMeiyan Dai
Departments of Internal Medicine and Institute of Hypertension, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
J Cell Physiol 230:2108-19. 2015..Cytochrome P450 epoxygenase 2J2 (CYP2J2) metabolizes arachidonic acid to form epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs), which possess various beneficial effects ..
- CYP2J2 overexpression ameliorates hyperlipidemia via increased fatty acid oxidation mediated by the AMPK pathwayShasha Zhang
Department of Internal Medicine, Institute of Hypertension, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, People s Republic of China
Obesity (Silver Spring) 23:1401-13. 2015The study aims to investigate the effect of cytochrome P450 2J2 (CYP2J2) overexpression on hyperlipidemia in mice and further to explore its effect on fatty acid oxidation in vivo and in vitro.
- Polymorphic Variants of Cytochrome P450: Relevance to Cancer and Other DiseasesAnn K Daly
Institute of Cellular Medicine, Newcastle University, Medical School, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Electronic address
Adv Pharmacol 74:85-111. 2015..CYP2C isoforms and CYP2J2 contribute to extrahepatic metabolism of arachidonic acid to epoxyeicosanoic acids which have effects in the ..
- Risk factors for post-transplant diabetes mellitus in renal transplant: Role of genetic variability in the CYP450-mediated arachidonic acid metabolismGuillermo Gervasini
Department of Medical and Surgical Therapeutics, Division of Pharmacology, Medical School, University of Extremadura, Spain Electronic address
Mol Cell Endocrinol 419:158-64. 2016..patients were genotyped for common SNPs in this route, namely CYP2C8*3, CYP2C8*4, CYP2C9*2, CYP2C9*3, CYP2J2*7, CYP4A11 F434S and CYP4F2 V433M...
- CYP2J2-Derived EETs Attenuated Angiotensin II-Induced Adventitial Remodeling via Reduced Inflammatory ResponseChi Zhou
Department of Internal Medicine and Institute of Hypertension, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
Cell Physiol Biochem 39:721-39. 2016....
- Activation of the pro-migratory bone morphogenetic protein receptor 1B gene in human MDA-MB-468 triple-negative breast cancer cells that over-express CYP2J2Sarah E Allison
Pharmacogenomics and Drug Development Group, Discipline of Pharmacology, School of Medical Sciences, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 80:173-178. 2016Secondary metastases are the leading cause of mortality in patients with breast cancer. Cytochrome P450 (CYP) 2J2 (CYP2J2) is upregulated in many human tumors and generates epoxyeicosanoids from arachidonic acid that promote tumorigenesis ..
- Asymmetric Binding and Metabolism of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFAs) by CYP2J2 EpoxygenaseWilliam R Arnold
Department of Comparative Biosciences, Department of Biochemistry, Center for Biophysics and Quantitative Biology, Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology, and Neuroscience Program, Department of Bioengineering, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Urbana, Illinois 61801, United States
Biochemistry 55:6969-6980. 2016..detailed thermodynamic and kinetic analyses to determine how DHA, LA, and EPA modulate the metabolism of AA by CYP2J2. We use the Nanodisc system to stabilize CYP2J2 and its redox partner, CYP reductase (CPR)...
- CYP2J2 participates in atherogenesis by mediating cell proliferation, migration and foam cell formationRui Li
Department of Cardiology, Guangzhou General Hospital of Guangzhou Military Command, Guangzhou, Guandong 510010, P R China
Mol Med Rep . 2016..The present study investigated the role of cytochrome P450, family 2, subfamily J, polypeptide 2 (CYP2J2), the most common subtype of CYP oxidase in the human body, in the occurrence and development of AS...
- Application of static modeling in the prediction of in vivo drug-drug interactions between rivaroxaban and anti-arrhythmic agents based on in vitro inhibition studiesEleanor Jing Yi Cheong
National University of Singapore
Drug Metab Dispos . 2017..Studies have revealed that the clearance of rivaroxaban is largely attributed to CYP3A4, CYP2J2 metabolism and P-gp efflux pathways...
- Lack of in vitro and in vitro effects of fenbendazole on phase I and phase II biotransformation enzymes in rats, mice and chickensR R Dalvi
Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, School of Veterinary Medicine, Tuskegee University, AL 36088
Vet Hum Toxicol 33:548-51. 1991..The results indicate that fenbendazole does not alter the activity of hepatic microsomal monooxygenase system significantly in rats, mice and chickens at a dosage level of 10 mg/kg body weight...
- Highly selective inhibition of human CYP3Aa in vitro by azamulin and evidence that inhibition is irreversibleDavid M Stresser
BD Biosciences, Discovery Labware, Inc, 6 Henshaw Street, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 32:105-12. 2004..03-0.24 microM) were at least 100-fold lower than all other non-CYP3A enzymes except CYP2J2 ( approximately 50-fold lower)...
- Induction of CYP1A and cyp2-mediated arachidonic acid epoxygenation and suppression of 20-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid by imidazole derivatives including the aromatase inhibitor vorozoleSilvia Diani-Moore
Department of Pharmacology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, 1300 York Avenue, Room LC401, New York, NY 10021, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 34:1376-85. 2006..They demonstrate further that in vivo induction of multiple hepatic P450s produces additive increases in arachidonic acid epoxygenase activity and can occur concurrently with inhibition of ovarian aromatase activity.
- Cyclic AMP-dependent modulation of cardiac L-type Ca2+ and transient outward K+ channel activities by epoxyeicosatrienoic acidsYong Fu Xiao
Cardiac Rhythm Disease Management, Medtronic Inc, 7000 Central Avenue NE, B252, Minneapolis, MN 55432 3576, and Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02129, USA
Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat 82:11-8. 2007..However, EETs appear to be cardioprotective in CYP2J2 transgenic mice and in a canine ischemic model...
- Transcription factor and drug-metabolizing enzyme gene expression in lymphocytes from healthy human subjectsGerard Siest
Equipe Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Génétique Cardiovasculaire CIC 9501, Faculte de Pharmacie, Universite Henri Poincare Nancy I, Nancy, France
Drug Metab Dispos 36:182-9. 2008..We used a microarray approach to measure 16 DME and 13 TF. Cytochromes P450 (P450s), including CYP2C19, CYP2C9, CYP2J2, CYP2D6, CYP1A1, CYP4F2, CYP4A11, CYP2E1, CYP11B2, CYP2C18, and CYP2A6, were expressed in all the subjects...
- Epoxyeicosatrienoic acids limit damage to mitochondrial function following stress in cardiac cellsD Katragadda
Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, 3126 Dentistry Pharmacy Centre, AB, Canada
J Mol Cell Cardiol 46:867-75. 2009Epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs) are polyunsaturated fatty acids synthesized from arachidonic acid by CYP2J2 epoxygenase and inactivated by soluble epoxide hydrolase (sEH or Ephx2) to dihydroxyeicosatrienoic acids...
- Identification of novel substrates for human cytochrome P450 2J2Caroline A Lee
Pfizer Global Research and Development, 10646 Science Center Dr, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 38:347-56. 2010Several antihistamine drugs including terfenadine, ebastine, and astemizole have been identified as substrates for CYP2J2. The overall importance of this enzyme in drug metabolism has not been fully explored...
- Molecular cloning and enzymatic characterization of sheep CYP2JA Messina
Istituto di Fisiologia Clinica, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Via Moruzzi 1, Pisa, Italy
Xenobiotica 40:109-18. 2010..Escherichia coli and the sheep CYP2J protein, purified by chromatography, was 80% homologous to human and monkey CYP2J2. Reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) experiments showed that CYP2J mRNA was expressed in ..
- Biological membranes are nanostructures that require internal heat and imaginary temperature as new, unique physiological parameters related to biological catalystsL F Dmitriev
Laboratory of Clinical Biochemistry, Cardiology Research Center, Moscow, Russia
Cell Biochem Biophys 59:133-46. 2011..and additional studies will be needed to determine whether the imaginary temperature has an equal importance with the real temperature in cellular metabolism, membrane energetics (microsomal monooxygenase and ATP synthesis) and ageing.
- The roles of CYP450 epoxygenases and metabolites, epoxyeicosatrienoic acids, in cardiovascular and malignant diseasesXizhen Xu
Department of Internal Medicine and Institute of Hypertension, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430030, PR China
Adv Drug Deliv Rev 63:597-609. 2011..b>CYP2J2, CYP2C8, and CYP2C9 are the predominant epoxygenase isoforms involved in EET formation...
- Endothelial expression of human cytochrome P450 epoxygenase CYP2C8 increases susceptibility to ischemia-reperfusion injury in isolated mouse heartMatthew L Edin
Division of Intramural Research, National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
FASEB J 25:3436-47. 2011Cytochrome P450 (CYP) epoxygenases CYP2C8 and CYP2J2 generate epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs) from arachidonic acid...
- Aging, estrogen loss and epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs)Alison R Lee
Molecular and Cellular Cardiology, Cardiovascular Division, Department of Medicine, University of California Davis, Davis, California, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e70719. 2013..Levels of Cyp2C2, Cyp2C6, and Cyp2J2, the principal Cyps responsible for EETs synthesis, as well as soluble epoxide hydrolase (sEH), which metabolizes ..
- Genome-wide association study for feedlot average daily gain in Nellore cattle (Bos indicus)M H A Santana
Faculdade de Zootecnia e Engenharia de Alimentos, USP Univ de São Paulo, Pirassununga, Brazil
J Anim Breed Genet 131:210-6. 2014..269 kg/day. Important genes such as PDE4B, LEPR, CYP2J2 and FGGY are located near this region, which is overlapped by 12 quantitative trait locus (QTLs) described for ..
- Optimization and validation of a label-free MRM method for the quantification of cytochrome P450 isoforms in biological samplesAhmad Al Ali
Centre de Recherche de Gif, Institut de Chimie des Substances Naturelles, CNRS, Avenue de la Terrasse, 91198, Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Anal Bioanal Chem 406:4861-74. 2014..This work aimed at establishing a simple method to quantify six CYPs (CYP3A4, CYP3A5, CYP1A2, CYP2D6, CYP2C9, and CYP2J2) in various biological samples without isotopic labeling...
- 14,15-epoxyeicosatrienoic Acid suppresses cigarette smoke extract-induced apoptosis in lung epithelial cells by inhibiting endoplasmic reticulum stressGanggang Yu
The Department of Respiratory Medicine, Beijing Friendship Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
Cell Physiol Biochem 36:474-86. 2015..The aim of this study was to explore the effects of CYP2J2-EETs on cigarette smoke extracts (CSE)-induced apoptosis in human bronchial epithelial cell line (Beas-2B) and the ..
- Gene- gene interaction between CYP2J2 and PPAR -γ gene on late-onset Alzheimer's disease in the eastern Chinese Han populationShuang Geng
Department of Neurology, PLA 148 Hospital, Zi bo, Shandong, 255300, China
Behav Brain Res . 2016To investigate the impact of PPAR -γ and CYP2J2 gene single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) and gene- gene interactions on late-onset Alzheimer's disease (LOAD) risk in Chinese Han population.
- Identification of cytochrome P450 isoforms involved in the metabolism of Syl930, a selective S1PR1 agonist acting as a potential therapeutic agent for autoimmune encephalitisJiaqi Mi
Department of Drug Metabolism, Beijing Key Laboratory of Non Clinical Drug Metabolism and PK PD Study, Key Laboratory of Active Substances Discovery and Drug Ability Evaluation, State Key Laboratory of Bioactive Substance and Function of Natural Medicines, Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100050, China
Drug Metab Pharmacokinet . 2016..CYP1A1, CYP2J2, CYP4F2 and CYP3A4 were identified to be the major CYPs mediated in the hydroxylation of Syl930 by using 14 ..
- Drug metabolizing capacity in vitro and in vivo--II. Correlations between hepatic microsomal monooxygenase markers in phenobarbital-induced ratsD E Matthew
Department of Pharmacy, University of Manchester
Biochem Pharmacol 40:751-8. 1990..various doses of phenobarbital (PB) has been used to create a pool of rats with a wide range of hepatic microsomal monooxygenase activity to systematically examine relationships between and within in vivo and in vitro markers...
- Regulation of endothelial nitric-oxide synthase activity through phosphorylation in response to epoxyeicosatrienoic acidsJian Gang Jiang
The Institute of Hypertension and Department of Internal Medicine, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430030, China
Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat 82:162-74. 2007..EETs or infected with recombinant adeno-associated virus (rAAV) carrying CYP2C11-CYPOR, CYP102 F87V mutant and CYP2J2, respectively, to increase endogenous EETs...
- Characterization of human cytochrome p450 enzymes involved in the metabolism of cilostazolMasahiro Hiratsuka
Department of Clinical Pharmacotherapeutics, Tohoku Pharmaceutical University, 4 4 1 Komataushima, Aoba ku, Sendai, Miyagi, 981 8558, Japan
Drug Metab Dispos 35:1730-2. 2007..recombinant human P450 isozymes, CYP1A1, CYP1A2, CYP1B1, CYP2A6, CYP2B6, CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, CYP2E1, CYP2J2, CYP3A4, CYP3A5, and CYP4A11, cilostazol was metabolized to OPC-13326 mainly by CYP3A4 (K(m) = 5...
- Overexpression of CYP2J2 provides protection against doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicityYunfang Zhang
Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 297:H37-46. 2009..The present study utilized transgenic (Tr) mice with cardiomyocyte-specific overexpression of human CYP2J2 to investigate protection toward toxicity resulting from acute (0, 5, or 15 mg/kg daily for 3 days, followed by 24-..
- The arachidonic acid epoxygenase is a component of the signaling mechanisms responsible for VEGF-stimulated angiogenesisShiling Yang
Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 489:82-91. 2009..We conclude that the Cyp2c44 arachidonic acid epoxygenase is a component of the signaling pathways associated with VEGF-stimulated angiogenesis, and suggest a ..
- CYP4A11 polymorphism correlates with coronary endothelial dysfunction in patients with coronary artery disease--the ENCORE TrialsM Hermann
Klinik fur Kardiologie, Universitatsspital, Zurich, Switzerland
Atherosclerosis 207:476-9. 2009..CYP enzymes have been linked to hypertension and generation of reactive oxygen species. Thus, we investigated the impact of several CYP polymorphisms on coronary endothelial function in patients with coronary artery disease (CAD)...
- Up-regulation of human CYP2J2 in HepG2 cells by butylated hydroxyanisole is mediated by c-Jun and Nrf2Andy C Lee
Pharmacogenomics and Drug Development Group, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Mol Pharmacol 77:987-94. 2010b>Cytochrome P450 2J2 oxidizes arachidonic acid to a series of epoxyeicosatrienoic acid (EET) isomers in human tissues...
- Haplotype analysis of the CYP2J2 gene associated with myocardial infarction in a Chinese Han populationZeng Jie
Department of Cardiology, Sichuan Academy of Medical Sciences and Sichuan Provincial People s Hospital, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province 610072, People s Republic of China
Cell Biochem Funct 28:435-9. 2010The cytochromes P450 epoxygenases CYP2J2 synthesize epoxyeicosatrienoic, which regulate endothelial function...
- Cytochrome P450 epoxygenase CYP2J2 attenuates nephropathy in streptozotocin-induced diabetic miceGuangzhi Chen
Department of Internal Medicine and Gene Therapy Center, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 1095 Jiefang Ave, Wuhan 430030, People s Republic of China
Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat 96:63-71. 2011..This study investigated the effects of endothelial specific overexpression of CYP2J2 epoxygenase on diabetic nephropathy in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice...
- Vitamin D 25-hydroxylase - Four decades of searching, are we there yet?Jinge Zhu
Department of Biochemistry, University of Wisconsin Madison, 433 Babcock Drive, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 523:30-6. 2012..Six cytochrome P450 enzymes (CYP27A1, CYP2R1, CYP2J2/3, CYP3A4, CYP2D25 and CYP2C11) catalyzing the initial 25-hydroxylation step are reviewed, and their physiological ..
- Dual modulation of cyclooxygenase and CYP epoxygenase metabolism and acute vascular inflammation in miceAkinyemi Oni-Orisan
Division of Pharmacotherapy and Experimental Therapeutics, Eshelman School of Pharmacy, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat 104:67-73. 2013..We investigated the relative and additive effects of endothelial CYP2J2 overexpression (Tie2-CYP2J2-Tr), global sEH disruption (Ephx2(-/-)), and pharmacologic COX inhibition with ..
- Structural basis for the mutation-induced dysfunction of human CYP2J2: a computational studyShan Cong
Key Laboratory of Systems Biomedicine Ministry of Education, Shanghai Center for Systems Biomedicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200240, China
J Chem Inf Model 53:1350-7. 2013..In cardiac tissues, CYP2J2 can adopt arachidonic acid as a major substrate to produce epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs), which can protect ..
- Nabil J Alkayed; Fiscal Year: 2015..Using transgenic mice with endothelial-specific overexpression of EETs-synthetic enzyme CYP2J2 (Tie2-2J2) and EETs-metabolizing enzyme soluble epoxide hydrolase (Tie2-sEH), we will determine if EC injury, ..
- CYTOCHROME P450 DEPENDENT ARACHIDONIC ACID METABOLISMDeanna Kroetz; Fiscal Year: 2004..The cDNA encoding the CYP2J2 immunoreactive protein overexpressed in the spontaneously hypertensive rat kidney will be identified by expression ..
- RHEEM ANGELA TOTAH; Fiscal Year: 2014DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): The long term objective of this research proposal is to elucidate the role of CYP2J2 in the QT- prolonging, cardiotoxic effect of certain xenobiotics...
- Mohammed A Nayeem; Fiscal Year: 2016..Therefore, there is a critical need to explore the possible mechanism involving cyp2j2-epoxygenases, sEH/cyp4a, A1 AR/A2A AR, PPAR[unreadable]/?, PKA/PKC[unreadable]/[unreadable] and KATP channels in ..
- P450-DEPENDENT METABOLISM AND EPITHELIAL DIFFERENTIATIONDiane Keeney; Fiscal Year: 2004..Finally, we will prove that the CYP2B19-related protein(s) in human keratinocytes has arachidonic acid epoxygenase activities...
- STUDIES ON THE HALOGENATED AROMATIC HYDROCARBONSALAN POLAND; Fiscal Year: 1990..The induction of the microsomal monooxygenase, aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase (AHH) activity, and other coordinately expressed enzymes, and the ..
- CYP2J2 Derived Eicosanoids and Endothelial FunctionCraig Lee; Fiscal Year: 2005Human cytochrome P450 2J2 (CYP2J2) oxidatively metabolizes arachidonic acid (AA) in endothelial cells to epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs)...
- Phase ii intraperitoneal rhIL 12Ralph Freedman; Fiscal Year: 2002..4) Determine whether expression of proangiogenic factors VEGF, FGF2 and IL-8 are decreased following IF rhIL- 12. ..
- Mice with brain-specific deletion of the CPR geneXinxin Ding; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Mice with olfactory mucosa-specific Cre gene expressionXinxin Ding; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- NITRIC OXIDE, PLP ACYLATION & THE PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF MSOSCAR BIZZOZERO; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Novel transgenic mouse models for human p450 researchXinxin Ding; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- MECHANISMS OF NO-MEDIATED PROTEIN S-NITROSYLATION IN EAEOSCAR BIZZOZERO; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Control of Tumor Growth by the MMP/Angiostatin PathwayAmbra Pozzi; Fiscal Year: 2007..These studies will help us to determine how stinaulation of the MMP/angiostatin axis can be used as a tool to inhibit specifically tumor vaseularization and growth. ..
- Role of Cyclooxygenase stimulated Neovascularization in Diabetic NephropathyAmbra Pozzi; Fiscal Year: 2008..Pozzi's expertise in angiogenesis and Dr. Breyer's expertise in mouse models of diabetic nephropathy, and draws on their common interest in the prostanoid pathway in cell differentiation and survival ..
- OLFACTORY TOXICITY OF ENVIRONMENTAL AGENTSXinxin Ding; Fiscal Year: 2010....