Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RXRalpha
Description: retinoid X receptor alpha
Alias: NR2B1, retinoic acid receptor RXR-alpha, nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group B member 1, retinoid X nuclear receptor alpha
Publications171 found, 100 shown here
- Preterm and infection-driven preterm labor: the role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors and retinoid X receptorSarah J Holdsworth-Carson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Mercy Hospital for Women, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reproduction 137:1007-15. 2009..The reasons for such dysregulation remain to be determined; however, the data are consistent with the hypothesis that PPARs may play a role in preterm labor and infection-complicated preterm deliveries...
- Multiprotein bridging factor-1 (MBF-1) is a cofactor for nuclear receptors that regulate lipid metabolismCarole Brendel
Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Centre Nationale de la Recherche Scientifique INSERM Université Louis Pasteur, BP 163, 67404 Illkirch, France
Mol Endocrinol 16:1367-77. 2002..MBF-1 seems therefore to act as a bridging factor enabling interactions of nuclear receptors with the transcription machinery...
- Retinoic acid inhibition of IL-1-induced IL-6 production by human lung fibroblastsR J Zitnik
Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510 8040
J Immunol 152:1419-27. 1994..These studies demonstrate that RA and other retinoid analogs inhibit IL-1-induced IL-6 production and that this effect is analog-specific and, at least partially, transcriptionally mediated...
- A CBP integrator complex mediates transcriptional activation and AP-1 inhibition by nuclear receptorsY Kamei
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, School of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, 92093 0648, USA
Cell 85:403-14. 1996....
- The DRIP complex and SRC-1/p160 coactivators share similar nuclear receptor binding determinants but constitute functionally distinct complexesC Rachez
Cell Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Mol Cell Biol 20:2718-26. 2000..The results demonstrate that different coactivator complexes with distinct functions bind to the same transactivation region of nuclear receptors, suggesting that they are both required for transcription activation by nuclear receptors...
- Role of MAP kinases in the 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-induced transactivation of the rat cytochrome P450C24 (CYP24) promoter. Specific functions for ERK1/ERK2 and ERK5Prem P Dwivedi
Department of Molecular Biosciences Biochemistry, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia 5005
J Biol Chem 277:29643-53. 2002..The ERK1/ERK2 and ERK5 modules provide a novel mechanism for linking the rapid signal transduction and slower transcription actions of 1,25D to induce CYP24 gene expression...
- 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 stimulates cyclic vitamin D receptor/retinoid X receptor DNA-binding, co-activator recruitment, and histone acetylation in intact osteoblastsSungtae Kim
Department of Biochemistry, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53706, USA
J Bone Miner Res 20:305-17. 2005....
- RXR alpha, a promiscuous partner of retinoic acid and thyroid hormone receptorsT H Bugge
Gene Expression Programme, EMBL, Heidelberg, FRG
EMBO J 11:1409-18. 1992..The identification of RXR alpha as a dimerization partner for the RARs, T3Rs and VD3R has important implications as to the function of these receptors and their ligands in development, homeostasis and neoplasia...
- A transcriptional co-repressor that interacts with nuclear hormone receptorsJ D Chen
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Nature 377:454-7. 1995..Together, our results identify a new class of cofactors which may be important mediators of hormone action...
- A novel pathway for vitamin A signaling mediated by RXR heterodimerization with NGFI-B and NURR1T Perlmann
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Genes Dev 9:769-82. 1995..Because expression of both NGFI-B and NURR1 is rapidly induced by various growth factors, these findings also suggest a novel mechanism for convergence between vitamin A or retinoid and growth factor signaling pathways...
- Activation-induced down-regulation of retinoid receptor RXRalpha expression in human T lymphocytes. Role of cell cycle regulationM Ishaq
Laboratory of Molecular Cell Biology, SAIC Frederick, National Cancer Institute Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center, Frederick, Maryland 21702 1201, USA
J Biol Chem 273:21210-6. 1998..Nucleotide sequence analysis identified the 5' end of this RNA as human retinoid receptor RXRalpha mRNA. Here, we report the nucleotide sequence of 3...
- Allosteric regulation of the discriminative responsiveness of retinoic acid receptor to natural and synthetic ligands by retinoid X receptor and DNAA Mouchon
INSERM U459, faculté de médecine Henri Warembourg, 59045 Lille Cedex, France
Mol Cell Biol 19:3073-85. 1999..activation properties which are reflected by their abilities to promote interaction of DNA-bound human RXRalpha (hRXRalpha)-hRARalpha heterodimers with the nuclear receptor coactivator (NCoA) SRC-1 in vitro...
- Functional interaction between Oct-1 and retinoid X receptorT Kakizawa
Department of Geriatrics, Endocrinology, and Metabolism, Shinshu University School of Medicine, Matsumoto 390 8621, Japan
J Biol Chem 274:19103-8. 1999..These results suggest that Oct-1 functionally interacts with RXR and negatively regulates the nuclear receptor signaling pathway by altering the DNA binding ability of the receptors...
- A RA-dependent, tumour-growth suppressive transcription complex is the target of the PML-RARalpha and T18 oncoproteinsS Zhong
Department of Human Genetics, Molecular Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Sloan Kettering Division, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Cornell University, New York, New York, USA
Nat Genet 23:287-95. 1999..Here we show that PML, Tif1alpha and RXRalpha/RARalpha function together in a transcription complex that is dependent on retinoic acid (RA)...
- Crystal structure of a heterodimeric complex of RAR and RXR ligand-binding domainsW Bourguet
Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, CRNS INSERM Université Louis Pasteur Collège de France, Illkirch, Strasbourg
Mol Cell 5:289-98. 2000..The unexpected presence of a fatty acid in the ligand-binding pocket of RXRalpha(F318A is likely to account for its apparent "constitutivity...
- Asymmetry in the PPARgamma/RXRalpha crystal structure reveals the molecular basis of heterodimerization among nuclear receptorsR T Gampe
Glaxo Wellcome Research and Development, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Mol Cell 5:545-55. 2000The nuclear receptor PPARgamma/RXRalpha heterodimer regulates glucose and lipid homeostasis and is the target for the antidiabetic drugs GI262570 and the thiazolidinediones (TZDs)...
- Nuclear receptor corepressor-dependent repression of peroxisome-proliferator-activated receptor delta-mediated transactivationAnne M Krogsdam
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark, Odense University, Campusvej 55, DK 5230 Odense M, Denmark
Biochem J 363:157-65. 2002..Our results suggest that the transactivation potential of liganded PPAR delta can be fine-tuned by interaction with NCoR and SMRT in a manner determined by the expression levels of corepressors and coactivators...
- Regulation of retinoid X receptor responsive element-dependent transcription in T lymphocytes by Ser/Thr phosphatases: functional divergence of protein kinase C (PKC)theta; and PKC alpha in mediating calcineurin-induced transactivationMohammad Ishaq
Laboratory of Molecular Cell Biology, Science Applications International Corporation Frederick, Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
J Immunol 169:732-8. 2002..Thus, PKC theta; and PKC alpha may function as positive and negative modulators, respectively, of CN-regulated RXRE-dependent transcription during T cell activation...
- The retinoid X receptor and its ligands: versatile regulators of metabolic function, cell differentiation and cell deathH S Ahuja
Department of Integrative Biology and Pharmacology, The University of Texas, Houston Medical School, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 17:29-45. 2003..RXRs function as master regulators producing diverse physiological effects through the activation of multiple nuclear receptor complexes. RXRs represent important targets for pharmacologic interventions and therapeutic applications...
- Adenomatous polyposis coli (APC)-independent regulation of beta-catenin degradation via a retinoid X receptor-mediated pathwayJia Hao Xiao
Retinoid Research, The Department of Biology, Allergan, Inc, Irvine, California 92623, USA
J Biol Chem 278:29954-62. 2003..These results suggest a potential role for RXR and its agonists in the regulation of beta-catenin turnover and related biological events...
- Predictive impact of retinoid X receptor-alpha-expression in renal-cell carcinomaNicole Buentig
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 19:331-42. 2004..In our study, we analyzed the expression of retinoid X receptor-alpha (RXR-alpha) and its prognostic value in renal-cell carcinoma (RCC) patients exhibiting stage IV disease upon first diagnosis or thereafter...
- Retinoid X receptors: X-ploring their (patho)physiological functionsA Szanto
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Research Center for Molecular Medicine, University of Debrecen, Nagyerdei krt 98, Debrecen H 4012, Hungary
Cell Death Differ 11:S126-43. 2004..Finally, aspects of RXR's involvement in myeloid differentiation and apoptosis are summarized along with issues on RXR's suitability as a therapeutic target...
- Regulation of the human cyclin C gene via multiple vitamin D3-responsive regions in its promoterLasse Sinkkonen
Department of Biochemistry, University of Kuopio PO Box 1627, FIN 70211 Kuopio, Finland
Nucleic Acids Res 33:2440-51. 2005....
- Ligand-activated PPARbeta efficiently represses the induction of LXR-dependent promoter activity through competition with RXRKimihiko Matsusue
Laboratory of Metabolism, Building 37, Room 3106, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, United States
Mol Cell Endocrinol 256:23-33. 2006..PPARbetaL405R, deficient in RXRalpha binding, had no effect on angptl3-Luc promoter activity...
- Negative modulation of RXRalpha transcriptional activity by small ubiquitin-related modifier (SUMO) modification and its reversal by SUMO-specific protease SUSP1Soo Joon Choi
National Research Laboratory of Protein Biochemistry, School of Biological Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul 151 742, Korea
J Biol Chem 281:30669-77. 2006Retinoid X receptor alpha (RXRalpha) belongs to a family of ligand-activated transcription factors that regulate many aspects of metazoan life...
- High frequency of a retinoid X receptor gamma gene variant in familial combined hyperlipidemia that associates with atherogenic dyslipidemiaAtsushi Nohara
Department of Lipidology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa University, Takara machi 13 1, Kanazawa 920 8641, Japan
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 27:923-8. 2007..Because several nuclear receptors play pivotal roles in lipid metabolism, we tested the hypothesis that genetic variants of nuclear receptors contribute to FCHL...
- Structure of the intact PPAR-gamma-RXR- nuclear receptor complex on DNAVikas Chandra
Department of Pharmacology, and Center for Molecular Design, University of Virginia Health System, 1300 Jefferson Park Avenue, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908 0735, USA
Nature 456:350-6. 2008..The PPAR-gamma LBD cooperates with both DNA-binding domains (DBDs) to enhance response-element binding. The A/B segments are highly dynamic, lacking folded substructures despite their gene-activation properties...
- Genetic variation in the retinoid X receptor and calcium-sensing receptor and risk of colorectal cancer in the Colon Cancer Family RegistryElizabeth T Jacobs
Arizona Cancer Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, USA
Carcinogenesis 31:1412-6. 2010..29-0.96). These results provide support that RXRA SNPs rs7861779 and rs12004589 and CASR SNP rs1801726 may be important markers for colorectal neoplasia. Further work is needed to elucidate their role in the carcinogenic pathway...
- Common architecture of nuclear receptor heterodimers on DNA direct repeat elements with different spacingsNatacha Rochel
Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Illkirch, France
Nat Struct Mol Biol 18:564-70. 2011..The results reveal two additional features: the conserved position of the ligand-binding domains at the 5' ends of the target DNAs and the binding of only one coactivator molecule per heterodimer, to RXR's partner...
- Cloning and characterization of the human retinoid X receptor alpha gene: conservation of structure with the mouse homologG Li
Department of Clinical Cancer Prevention, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 269:54-7. 2000..The genes for three distinct retinoid X receptors, RXRalpha, beta, and gamma, have been localized to separate chromosomes...
- Evolutionary significance of intra-genome duplications on human chromosomesT Endo
Center for Information Biology, National Institute of Genetics, Mishima, Shizuoka, Japan
Gene 205:19-27. 1997..We also propose that a comparative mapping of paralogous genes within the human genome would be useful for identifying new genes...
- Physical mapping of the retinoid X receptor B gene in mouse and humanT Nagata
Banyu Tsukuba Research Institute Merck, Japan
Immunogenetics 41:83-90. 1995..This gene organization is well conserved also in the human genome at the HLA-DP subregion of Chr 6p, underscoring the strong conservation of the gene organization in the MHC region between the two mammals...
- The peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma regulates trophoblast cell differentiation in mink (Mustela vison)Joëlle A Desmarais
Centre of Animal Reproduction Research, Universite de Montreal, Quebec, Canada J2S 7C6
Biol Reprod 77:829-39. 2007....
- Epigenetic inactivation of retinoid X receptor genes in non-small cell lung cancer and the relationship with clinicopathologic featuresSu Man Lee
Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, Kyungpook National University, Dong In 2Ga 101, Daegu, Republic of Korea
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 197:39-45. 2010..This finding suggests that methylation-associated downregulation of the RXRG gene may play a differential role in the carcinogenesis of NSCLCs according to smoking status, but further studies are needed to confirm this...
- Developmental expression of retinoic acid receptors (RARs)Pascal Dolle
IGBMC Institut de Génétique et de Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire, France
Nucl Recept Signal 7:e006. 2009..These pleiotropic roles are summarized hereafter in relationship to the receptors' expression patterns...
- Elevated transforming growth factor beta2 enhances apoptosis and contributes to abnormal outflow tract and aortic sac development in retinoic X receptor alpha knockout embryosSteven W Kubalak
Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy, Cardiovascular Developmental Biology Center, Medical University of South Carolina, 173 Ashley Avenue, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Development 129:733-46. 2002....
- Genetic copy number variants in sib pairs both affected with schizophreniaChia Huei Lee
Department of Psychiatry, National Taiwan University Hospital and National Taiwan University College of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan
J Biomed Sci 17:2. 2010..Schizophrenia is a complex disorder with involvement of multiple genes...
- Hyperlipidic diets induce early alterations of the vitamin A signalling pathway in rat colonic mucosaR Groubet
Laboratory of Nutrition and Cellular Signalling, University Bordeaux 1, Avenue des Facultes, 33405 Talence Cedex, France
Endocr Regul 37:137-44. 2003..The aim of this study was to investigate the impact of hyperlipidic diets on the expression of PPARg, RXRa and RARb mRNA in rat colon...
- Nuclear receptors in Leydig cell gene expression and functionLuc J Martin
Reproduction, Perinatal, and Child Health, Research Centre du Centre Universitaire de Québec, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Biol Reprod 83:3-14. 2010..g., NR2F2 and NR5A1) have been shown to play essential roles in Leydig cells, whereas for others (e.g., NR2B1 and NR4A1), the assessment of their function has been precluded by the early embryonic lethality associated with ..
- Disruption of Rxra gene in thymocytes and T lymphocytes modestly alters lymphocyte frequencies, proliferation, survival and T helper type 1/type 2 balanceCharles B Stephensen
USDA Western Human Nutrition Research Center and Nutrition Department, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Immunology 121:484-98. 2007..These differences were modest in magnitude and their impact on disease resistance is yet to be examined...
- Placental expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors in rat pregnancy and the effect of increased glucocorticoid exposureDamien P Hewitt
School of Anatomy and Human Biology, The University of Western Australia, Perth, Western Australia 6009, Australia
Biol Reprod 74:23-8. 2006..Moreover, glucocorticoid inhibition of placental growth appears to be mediated, in part, via a labyrinth-zone-specific suppression of PPARG...
- Identification of molecular mechanisms related to nonthyroidal illness syndrome in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue from patients with septic shockAlfonso Rodriguez-Perez
Anaesthesia and Reanimation Section, Complejo Hospitalario Universitario de Santiago, University of Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 68:821-7. 2008....
- Mapping of the mouse Rxr loci encoding nuclear retinoid X receptors RXR alpha, RXR beta, and RXR gammaC W Hoopes
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710
Genomics 14:611-7. 1992..Rxra mapped to Chr 2 near the centromere, Rxrb mapped to the H-2 region of Chr 17, and Rxrg was tightly linked to the Pbx gene on distal Chr 1. These results underscore that RXR genes are dispersed in the genome...
- A gene for congenital generalized lipodystrophy maps to human chromosome 9q34A Garg
Department of Internal Medicine, and Center for Human Nutrition, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 75235, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 84:3390-4. 1999..Identification of the CGL gene(s) will contribute to our understanding of the adipocyte differentiation and elucidation of the mechanisms of insulin resistance in disorders of adipose tissue...
- [Seladin-1/DHCR24: a key protein of cell homeostasis and cholesterol biosynthesis]Joanna Drzewinska
Katedra Biofizyki Molekularnej, Uniwersytet Łódzki, 90 237 Łódź
Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online) 63:318-30. 2009..Apart from estrogens and androgens,thyroid hormones, and IGF-1 also take part in the stimulation of seladin-1 expression...
- Involvement of transcription factor NR2F2 in human trophoblast differentiationMichael A Hubert
Department of Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e9417. 2010....
- Retinoic acid stimulates myocardial expansion by induction of hepatic erythropoietin which activates epicardial Igf2Thomas Brade
Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute, Development and Aging Program, 10901 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Development 138:139-48. 2011..This RA-EPO-IGF2 signaling axis coordinates liver hematopoiesis with heart development...
- LXRs; oxysterol-activated nuclear receptors that regulate genes controlling lipid homeostasisPeter A Edwards
Departments of Biological Chemistry and Medicine, Molecular Biology Institute, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Vascul Pharmacol 38:249-56. 2002..LXR alpha and LXR beta form heterodimers with the obligate partner 9-cis retinoic acid receptor alpha (RXR alpha; NR2B1)...
- Vitamin d pathway genes, diet, and risk of renal cell carcinomaS Karami
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, NIH, DHHS, Bethesda, MD, USA
Int J Endocrinol 2010:879362. 2010..Results suggest that variants in the RXRA gene modified the associations observed between RCC risk and calcium and vitamin D intake...
- Differential transcription of the orphan receptor RORbeta in nuclear extracts derived from Neuro2A and HeLa cellsK Gawlas
Department of Molecular Biology, NCMLS, University of Nijmegen, Geert Grooteplein Zuid 26, 6525 GA Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Nucleic Acids Res 29:3424-32. 2001..expressed orphan nuclear receptor RORbeta (NR1F2) and compared them with the retinoic acid receptor heterodimer RXRalpha-RARalpha (NR2B1-NR1B1) and Gal-VP16 in vitro...
- The expression of CYP2B6, CYP2C9 and CYP3A4 genes: a tangle of networks of nuclear and steroid receptorsJ M Pascussi
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U128, IFR 24, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, 1919 Route de Mende, 34293 05, Montpellier, France
Biochim Biophys Acta 1619:243-53. 2003..nuclear receptors, such as the constitutive androstane receptor (CAR, NR1I3), the retinoid X receptor (RXR, NR2B1), the pregnane X receptor (PXR, NR1I2), and the vitamin D receptor (VDR, NR1I1) and steroid receptors such as the ..
- An integrative in silico approach for discovering candidates for drug-targetable protein-protein interactions in interactome dataNobuyoshi Sugaya
PharmaDesign, Inc, 2 19 8 Hatchobori, Chuo Ku, Tokyo, 104 0032, Japan
BMC Pharmacol 7:10. 2007..Here we propose an integrative in silico approach for discovering candidates for drug-targetable PPIs in interactome data...
- Computational identification of the normal and perturbed genetic networks involved in myeloid differentiation and acute promyelocytic leukemiaLi Wei Chang
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Washington University, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Genome Biol 9:R38. 2008..We propose an integrated approach for mammalian genetic network construction by combining the analysis of gene expression profiling data and the identification of TF binding sites...
- Death-associated protein 3 is overexpressed in human thyroid oncocytic tumoursC Jacques
INSERM, U694, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire d Angers, Laboratoire de Biochimie et Biologie Moleculaire, Angers, France
Br J Cancer 101:132-8. 2009..The human death-associated protein 3 (hDAP3) is a GTP-binding constituent of the small subunit of the mitochondrial ribosome with a pro-apoptotic function...
- Liver X receptor in cholesterol metabolismChunyan Zhao
Department of Biosciences and Nutrition, Novum, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge, Sweden
J Endocrinol 204:233-40. 2010..to DNA sequences associated with target genes as heterodimers with isoforms of the retinoid X receptor (RXR), RXRalpha (NR2B1), RXRbeta (NR2B2), and RXRgamma (NR2B3)...
- Decreased sigmoidal ABCB1 (P-glycoprotein) expression in ulcerative colitis is associated with disease activityMike Ufer
University Hospital Schleswig Holstein, Arnold Heller Str 3 Hs 30 D 24105 Kiel, Germany
Pharmacogenomics 10:1941-53. 2009..Here, we compared the intestinal expression of drug transporters, metabolizing enzymes and putative regulatory genes between inflamed and noninflamed tissue and studied their modulation by disease activity...
- Common genetic variation in multiple metabolic pathways influences susceptibility to low HDL-cholesterol and coronary heart diseaseGina M Peloso
Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
J Lipid Res 51:3524-32. 2010....
- Ventricular muscle-restricted targeting of the RXRalpha gene reveals a non-cell-autonomous requirement in cardiac chamber morphogenesisJ Chen
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Development 125:1943-9. 1998..In this study, we address the issue of whether the RXRalpha gene is required in the cardiomyocyte lineage by generating mice that harbor a ventricular restricted deficiency ..
- Identification of an inter-transcription factor regulatory network in human hepatoma cells by Matrix RNAiYasuhiro Tomaru
OMICS Sciences Center OSC, RIKEN Yokohama Institute 1 7 22 Suehiro cho, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 37:1049-60. 2009..The resultant significant edges enabled us to depict the inter-TRF TRN forming an apparent regulatory hierarchy of (FOXA1, RXRA) --> TCF1 --> (HNF4A, ONECUT1) --> (RORC, CEBPA) as the main streamline...
- Oestrogen and progesterone do not regulate the expression of retinoic acid receptors and retinoid 'X' receptors in human endometrial stromal cells in vitroM K Kumarendran
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Medical School, University of Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Hum Reprod 9:229-34. 1994..These data indicate that oestradiol and progesterone are not important in the regulation of RAR and RXR expression in human endometrial stromal cells...
- Human TAF(II28) promotes transcriptional stimulation by activation function 2 of the retinoid X receptorsM May
Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, CNRS INSERM ULP, France
EMBO J 15:3093-104. 1996..a strong ligand-dependent activity of the RXR AF-2 on a minimal promoter and potentiates the ability of the RXRalpha AF-2 to activate transcription from a complex promoter...
- PRIC320, a transcription coactivator, isolated from peroxisome proliferator-binding protein complexSailesh Surapureddi
The Department of Pathology, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 343:535-43. 2006..We conclude that ciprofibrate, a PPARalpha ligand, binds a multiprotein complex and PRIC320 cloned from this complex functions as a nuclear receptor coactivator...
- Induction of apoptosis in human prostate cancer cells by insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 does not require binding to retinoid X receptor-alphaGiovanna Zappala
Diabetes Branch, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Endocrinology 149:1802-12. 2008..We conclude that in PC-3 cells, RXR-alpha is not required for the nuclear translocation of IGFBP-3 and that IGFBP-3 can induce apoptosis in human prostate cancer cells without binding RXR-alpha...
- Retinoic acid (RA) regulates 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2 expression in endometrium: interaction of RA receptors with specificity protein (SP) 1/SP3 for estradiol metabolismYou Hong Cheng
Division of Reproductive Biology Research, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Northwestern University, 303 E Superior Street, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93:1915-23. 2008..Retinoic acid (RA) induces HSD17B2 expression, but the underlying mechanism is not known...
- Long FLT3 internal tandem duplications and reduced PML-RARα expression at diagnosis characterize a high-risk subgroup of acute promyelocytic leukemia patientsMaría Carmen Chillón
Department of Hematology, University Hospital of Salamanca, Paseo San Vicente 58 182, Salamanca, 37007, Spain
Haematologica 95:745-51. 2010..Internal tandem duplications of the FLT3 gene (FLT3-ITDs) are frequent in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL), however its clinical impact remains controversial...
- Retinoid X receptor γ up-regulation is correlated with dedifferentiation of tumor cells and lymph node metastasis in papillary thyroid carcinomaZhiyan Liu
Department of Pathology and Pathophysiology, Shandong University School of Medicine, Jinan, Shandong, China
Pathol Int 61:109-15. 2011..545; 95% confidence interval: 1.575-27.208) of LNM using multivariate analysis. These results suggest that RXRγ may play a role in the dedifferentiation and metastasis of PTC...
- Proteomic Profiling of Mouse Liver following Acute Toxoplasma gondii InfectionJun Jun He
State Key Laboratory of Veterinary Etiological Biology, Key Laboratory of Veterinary Parasitology of Gansu Province, Lanzhou Veterinary Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Lanzhou, Gansu Province 730046, PR China
PLoS ONE 11:e0152022. 2016..gondii infection. Functional characterization of the altered proteins may enhance understanding of the host responses to T. gondii infection and lead to the identification of new therapeutic targets. ..
- Genetic variants in vitamin D signaling pathways and risk of gestational diabetes mellitusAiwu Shi
Department of Anaesthesiology, Jinling Hospital, School of Medicine, Nanjing University, Nanjing, China
Oncotarget 7:67788-67795. 2016..Further validation studies with different ethnic background and biological function analyses were needed...
- Interactions between the retinoid X receptor and a conserved region of the TATA-binding protein mediate hormone-dependent transactivationI G Schulman
Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 92:8288-92. 1995....
- Adipocyte-specific transcription factor ARF6 is a heterodimeric complex of two nuclear hormone receptors, PPAR gamma and RXR alphaP Tontonoz
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115
Nucleic Acids Res 22:5628-34. 1994..These results suggest that PPAR gamma 2 serves a unique function among PPAR family members as an important regulator of adipocyte-specific gene expression...
- Activating signal cointegrator 1, a novel transcription coactivator of nuclear receptors, and its cytosolic localization under conditions of serum deprivationH J Kim
Center for Ligand and Transcription, Chonnam National University, Kwangju 500 757, Korea
Mol Cell Biol 19:6323-32. 1999....
- Interaction of hepatitis C virus core protein with retinoid X receptor alpha modulates its transcriptional activityTakeya Tsutsumi
Department of Virology II, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Tokyo, Japan
Hepatology 35:937-46. 2002..Here we report the direct interaction of HCV core protein with retinoid X receptor alpha (RXRalpha), a transcriptional regulator that controls many aspects of cell proliferation, differentiation, and lipid ..
- TIP27: a novel repressor of the nuclear orphan receptor TAK1/TR4Takeshi Nakajima
Cell Biology Section, Division of Intramural Research, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, 111 T W Alexander Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 32:4194-204. 2004..This repression does not involve the inhibition of TAK1 homodimerization or DR1 binding but may be due to an effect on co-activator recruitment by TAK1. Our results indicate that TIP27 functions as a TAK1-selective repressor...
- RXRalpha acts as a carrier for TR3 nuclear export in a 9-cis retinoic acid-dependent manner in gastric cancer cellsXiao feng Lin
Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Education for Cell Biology and Tumor Cell Engineering, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University, Xiamen, Fujian Province, 361005, China
J Cell Sci 117:5609-21. 2004..Here we show that RXRalpha exhibits nucleocytoplasmic shuttling in MGC80-3 gastric cancer cells and that RXRalpha shuttling is energy-..
- The core component of the mammalian SWI/SNF complex SMARCD3/BAF60c is a coactivator for the nuclear retinoic acid receptorSébastien Flajollet
Institut Pasteur de Lille, Departement d Atherosclerose, Lille F 59019, France
Mol Cell Endocrinol 270:23-32. 2007..This coactivating property is dependent on SRC1 expression, showing that HATs and SWI/SNF cooperate in this retinoid-controlled transcriptional process...
- RXR is an essential component of the oncogenic PML/RARA complex in vivoJun Zhu
CNRS University Paris VII UMR 7151, laboratoire associé N11 de la Ligue contre le Cancer, Hopital St Louis, 1, avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Cancer Cell 12:23-35. 2007..Thus, unexpectedly, RXR contributes to several critical aspects of in vivo transformation...
- A selective peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma modulator, telmisartan, binds to the receptor in a different fashion from thiazolidinedionesTetsuya Tagami
Clinical Research Institute, Kyoto Medical Center, National Hospital Organization, Fukakusa, Kyoto, Japan
Endocrinology 150:862-70. 2009....
- Tissue-specific and embryonic expression of the retinoid X receptors in Sebastiscus marmoratusChengyong He
Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Education for Coast and Wetland Ecosystems, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University, Xiamen 361005, PR China
Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 154:221-8. 2009....
- Proteasomal degradation of retinoid X receptor alpha reprograms transcriptional activity of PPARgamma in obese mice and humansBruno Lefebvre
Univ Lille Nord de France, Lille, France
J Clin Invest 120:1454-68. 2010..L1 (UCH-L1) and with increased degradation of the PPARgamma heterodimerization partner retinoid X receptor alpha (RXRalpha), but not RXRbeta, in visceral WAT from obese humans and mice...
- Surfing a genetic association interaction network to identify modulators of antibody response to smallpox vaccineN A Davis
Department of Mathematical and Computer Sciences, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK 74104, USA
Genes Immun 11:630-6. 2010..This work suggests SNPrank to be a powerful method for identifying network effects in genetic association data and reveals a potential vitamin regulation network association with antibody response...
- Identification of anchor genes during kidney development defines ontological relationships, molecular subcompartments and regulatory pathwaysRathi D Thiagarajan
Institute for Molecular Bioscience, The University of Queensland, St Lucia, Australia
PLoS ONE 6:e17286. 2011..Overall, this study serves to illuminate previously ill-defined stages of patterning and will enable further refinement of the lineage relationships within mammalian kidney development...
- Inhibition of miR-193a expression by Max and RXRα activates K-Ras and PLAU to mediate distinct aspects of cellular transformationDimitrios Iliopoulos
Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Cancer Res 71:5144-53. 2011....
- Effects of vitamin A and D receptor gene polymorphisms/haplotypes on immune responses to measles vaccineInna G Ovsyannikova
Mayo Clinic Vaccine Research Group, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Pharmacogenet Genomics 22:20-31. 2012....
- Human mannose-binding lectin 2 is directly regulated by peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors via a peroxisome proliferator responsive elementKeisuke Tachibana
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Osaka University, 1 6 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
J Biochem 154:265-73. 2013..These results indicate that human, but not rat, MBL2 expression is regulated by PPARs via a PPRE...
- Disruption of the TSLP-TSLPR-LAP signaling between epithelial and dendritic cells through hyperlipidemia contributes to regulatory T-Cell defects in atherosclerotic miceKunwu Yu
Laboratory of Cardiovascular Immunology, Institute of Cardiology, Union Hospital, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
Atherosclerosis 238:278-88. 2015..These findings suggest that Treg defects in ApoE(-/-) mice might partially be attributed to the disruption of TSLP-TSLPR-LAP signaling in epithelial cells (ECs) and DCs. ..
- Association of Retinoid X Receptor Alpha Gene Polymorphism with Clinical Course of Chronic GlomerulonephritisAlicja E Grzegorzewska
Department of Nephrology, Transplantology and Internal Diseases, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland
Med Sci Monit 21:3671-81. 2015..004, Pgenotype=0.008). CONCLUSIONS RXRA rs10776909 allele T is specifically involved in the pathogenesis of ChGN. This risk allele may be also associated with worse clinical course of ChGN. ..
- Genome-wide association study identifies WNT7B as a novel locus for central corneal thickness in LatinosXiaoyi Gao
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Hum Mol Genet . 2016..25E-3). These findings provide further insight into the genetic architecture of CCT and illustrate that the use of minority groups in GWAS will help identify additional loci...
- MED12 mutations in breast phyllodes tumors: evidence of temporal tumoral heterogeneity and identification of associated critical signaling pathwaysMarick Lae
Service de Pathologie, Institut Curie, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Oncotarget 7:84428-84438. 2016..MED12 exon 1 and 2 mutation status and some of the altered genes identified in this study could constitute useful diagnostic or prognostic markers, and form the basis for novel therapeutic strategies for PTs...
- Nuclear receptor binding factor-1 (NRBF-1), a protein interacting with a wide spectrum of nuclear hormone receptorsN Masuda
Department of Life Science, Himeji Institute of Technology, Kamigori, Hyogo 678 1297, Japan
Gene 221:225-33. 1998..NRBF-1 has a significant homology to the yeast protein MRF1, a putative transcription factor regulating the expression of mitochondrial respiratory proteins. NRBF-1 might be another type of nuclear receptor co-operator...
- 2-Methylene-19-nor-(20S)-1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 potently stimulates gene-specific DNA binding of the vitamin D receptor in osteoblastsHironori Yamamoto
Department of Biochemistry, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
J Biol Chem 278:31756-65. 2003....
- Selective use of multiple vitamin D response elements underlies the 1 alpha,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-mediated negative regulation of the human CYP27B1 geneMikko M Turunen
Department of Biochemistry, University of Kuopio, FIN 70211 Kuopio, Finland
Nucleic Acids Res 35:2734-47. 2007..This data explains, in part, why the human CYP27B1 gene is repressed in HEK-293 but not in MCF-7 cells...
- Retinoid X receptor α and retinoids are key regulators in apoptosis of trophoblasts of patients with recurrent miscarriagesA Pestka
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Innenstadt, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Maistrasse 11, 80337 Munich, Germany
J Mol Endocrinol 47:145-56. 2011..In conclusion, RXRα represents a potential target in the treatment of recurrent miscarriages...
- Association between PPAR-γ and RXR-α gene polymorphism and metabolic syndrome risk: a case-control study of a Chinese Han populationHui Shi
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Nanjing Medical University, Jiangsu, China
Arch Med Res 43:233-42. 2012..05 in the Chinese Han population were identified from NCBI dbSNPs database to evaluate their associations with MetS...
- Microarray analysis and biochemical correlations of oxidative stress responsive genes in retinoblastomaSuryanarayanan Vandhana
Department of Ocular Pathology, Vision Research Foundation, Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, India
Curr Eye Res 37:830-41. 2012..Here we have analysed the differential expression of oxidative stress responsive genes in oxidant-induced RB cells, and in RB tumor tissues...
- An emerging role for retinoid X receptor α in malignant hematopoiesisMariam Thomas
Princess Margaret Hospital the Ontario Cancer Institute, University Health Network, Toronto, ON, Canada
Leuk Res 36:1075-81. 2012..In this review we highlight recent studies that clarify the role of RXR alpha in normal and malignant hematopoiesis...
- Angiopoietin-like 4 mediates PPAR delta effect on lipoprotein lipase-dependent fatty acid uptake but not on beta-oxidation in myotubesMarius R Robciuc
Department of Chronic Disease Prevention, National Institute for Health and Welfare, Helsinki, Finland
PLoS ONE 7:e46212. 2012..Our findings suggest that FAs-PPARdelta/RXR-Angptl4 axis controls the LPL-dependent uptake of FAs in myotubes, whereas the effect of PPAR delta activation on beta-oxidation is independent of Angptl4...
- Heterodimerization among thyroid hormone receptor, retinoic acid receptor, retinoid X receptor, chicken ovalbumin upstream promoter transcription factor, and an endogenous liver proteinT J Berrodin
Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia 19104
Mol Endocrinol 6:1468-78. 1992....
- Isolation of proteins that interact specifically with the retinoid X receptor: two novel orphan receptorsW Seol
Department of Molecular Biology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, 02114, USA
Mol Endocrinol 9:72-85. 1995....
- Two classes of proteins dependent on either the presence or absence of thyroid hormone for interaction with the thyroid hormone receptorJ W Lee
Department of Molecular Biology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02114, USA
Mol Endocrinol 9:243-54. 1995....
- Interaction of thyroid-hormone receptor with a conserved transcriptional mediatorJ W Lee
Department of Molecular Biology, Wellman 9, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02114
Nature 374:91-4. 1995..Here we show that Trip1 can functionally substitute for Sug1 in yeast, and that both proteins interact in vitro with the thyroid-hormone receptor, and with the transcriptional activation domains of yeast GAL4 and of herpes virus VP16...
- The stumbler mutation maps to proximal mouse chromosome 2W N Frankel
Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609
Mamm Genome 5:659-62. 1994..Knowing the chromosomal localization of stu should simplify maintenance of the stumbler mouse stock and also enable analysis of the cerebellar defect in presymptomatic individuals...
- UROGENITAL SYNDROME--CLONING OF A CRITICAL KIDNEY GENESharon Graw; Fiscal Year: 1999..It is hoped that the isolation of this critical gene will serve as the cornerstone of a program enabling better understanding of kidney development by identification of disease-causing genes. ..
- PATHWAY OF VENTRICULAR MORPHOGENESIS MEDICATED BY RXRAHenry Sucov; Fiscal Year: 2001..These genes are the retinoic acid receptor (and nuclear transcription factor) RXRalpha, the cell cycle regulator N-myc, the transcription factors TEF1 and WT1, the cell surface receptor GP130, the ..
- NOVEL IMMUNOPHILIN AND RETINOID SIGNALINGMartha Clabby; Fiscal Year: 2001..Dr. Clabby will be supervised during the period of support by Dr. Daniel Kelly, director of the Center for Cardiovascular Research. The funds provided by this award will facilitate Dr. Clabby's development into an independent scientist. ..
- CARDIOVASCULAR REMODELING MEDIATED BY RXRa RECEPTORSSTEVEN KUBALAK; Fiscal Year: 2003..The retinoid X-receptor alpha knockout (RXRalpha-KO) mouse model shows considerable promise at clarifying these relationships and aiding in the determination of ..
- Signaling Mechanisms Regulating Cardiac RemodelingSTEVEN KUBALAK; Fiscal Year: 2009..We have documented that the retinoid X receptor alpha null (RXRalpha-/-) mouse is an excellent model system to aid our understanding of how retinoic acid signaling influences heart ..
- Interactions between TGFbeta and retinoid signaling in cardiac developmentLoretta L Hoover; Fiscal Year: 2010..It is our hope that discoveries generated from these studies will lead to the eventual development of therapeutics to better treat congenital heart disease. ..
- Michael Wargovich; Fiscal Year: 2014..Because RXRa loss involves impairment of regulatory gene networks, the impact of green tea reversal of this transcription factor's loss is significant. ..
- Role of IRF3 and RXRa Crosstalk in Host Response to Viral InfectionsGenhong Cheng; Fiscal Year: 2013..abstract_text> ..
- Yu Jui Yvonne Wan; Fiscal Year: 2014....
- Vitamin D and Prostate Cancer: Biomarkers and Genetic VariationMarian L Neuhouser; Fiscal Year: 2012..Our ultimate goal is to gain information for use in translational programs of prostate cancer prevention and treatment. ..
- Saul J Karpen; Fiscal Year: 2016..receptor (NR) superfamily member and heterodimer partner to ~17 NRs in liver-the Retinoid X Receptor ? (RXR?, NR2B1)-underlies most of the inflammation-mediated changes in liver biology, including a suppression of bile acid (BA) ..
- Vitamin D Status, Vitamin D Receptor Gene Variants, and Hypertension RiskLu Wang; Fiscal Year: 2011....
- Lu Wang; Fiscal Year: 2014..abstract_text> ..
- Vitamin D, Related Genes and Breast Cancer RiskAnne Zeleniuch-Jacquotte; Fiscal Year: 2013..Circulating levels of estradiol will be measured in postmenopausal matched sets. ..
- Timothy J Ley; Fiscal Year: 2014..The frequency of validated mutations will assessed in both mouse and human APL/AML samples, and recurrent mutations will be studied for functional consequences in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Retinoic Acid Receptors: A Novel Therapeutic Target for Cushing's DiseaseZACHARY BUSH; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Insulin/TZD regulation of protein structure in fat cellsFred Schaufele; Fiscal Year: 2004..conformation of C/EBPa, PPARg, RXRa and the same co-activators, and3. conformations, dimers and interactions of the above factors specifically in the neighborhood of the genes that they regulate. ..
- High Content Analysis to Identify Biomarkers for Chemopreventive Drug ActivityMichael Mancini; Fiscal Year: 2009..Further development of this technology may speed up the identification and development of novel drug candidates for the prevention of cancer. ..
- Pharmacogenetics of Diabetes PreventionRichard Watanabe; Fiscal Year: 2009..This will help clinicians to avoid interventions that have a low probability of success in a given patient with T2DM. ..
- Role of IRF3 and RXRa Crosstalk in Host Response to Viral InfectionsGenhong Cheng; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Serum 25(OH)D, Vitamin D Intake, and Breast Cancer Recurrence in the WHEL StudyElizabeth T Jacobs; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- DIFERENTIAL ACTIVATION OF THE VITAMIN D RECEPTORSara Peleg; Fiscal Year: 2003..These studies will facilitate the development of selective vitamin D receptor modulators that may be useful for treatment of various clinical conditions, including osteoporosis, secondary hyperparathyroidism, and cancer. ..
- MECHANISMS FOR CHEMOPREVENTION OF COLON CANCERCHINTHALAPALLY RAO; Fiscal Year: 2004..Tissue distribution and comparative metabolism studies of curcumin and PEMC will be studied with synthetic [3H] curcumin and [3H]-PEMC in vivo in male F-344 rats. ..
- Genetic Underpinnings of EEG Patterns in ADHDSandra Loo; Fiscal Year: 2006..Given the applicant's prior training, proposed mentorship, and outstanding resources, a K23 Award will enable her to become an independent and productive researcher in the genetics and developmental neuropsychology of ADHD. ..
- Vitamin A Regulates Th1/Th2 Development via RXR PathwayCharles Stephensen; Fiscal Year: 2007..In addition, receptor-selective retinoids are currently used in cancer therapy and are being evaluated for diabetes. This work will help evaluate possible side effects of these therapies. ..
- MOLECULAR REGULATION OF FXR ACTIVITYJongsook Kim Kemper; Fiscal Year: 2010..The studies may also facilitate the design of therapeutic agents for treating these metabolic disorders. ..
- Variation in the ALOX5 gene and response to omega-3 fatty acid supplementsCharles Stephensen; Fiscal Year: 2007..Indicators of cardiovascular risk will also be assessed before and after intervention, including blood lipid profile, blood pressure, heart rate, and plasma CRP, glucose and insulin concentrations. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Genetics of EEG Patterns in ADHDSandra K Loo; Fiscal Year: 2010..We are thus able to collect EEG data at a very low cost in a well characterized sample of ADHD ASPs upon which linkage studies (and candidate gene association work) are readily available. ..
- Mustard Gas Exposure and Carcinogenesis of the LungCharles Giardina; Fiscal Year: 2007..Finally, these studies will provide unique insight into the ability of a powerful mutagen to initiate carcinogenesis in humans after a single, high intensity exposure. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Identification of Genes Activated by Bile AcidsPeter Edwards; Fiscal Year: 2009..In addition, these studies will elucidate the role of FXR in glucose, steroid and drug metabolism and in resistance to endotoxin. ..
- Regulation of cholesterol catabolism by bile acidsJONGSOOK KEMPER; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Parental Expression of Immune Responses In Pediatric Crohn's DiseaseMarla Dubinsky; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- PREVENTION OF COLORECTAL CANCER BY iNOS AND COX-2 SELECTIVE INHIBITORSCHINTHALAPALLY RAO; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- The Natural History of Pediatric Crohn's DiseaseMarla Dubinsky; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Fiber and Colorectal Adenomas: A Pooling ProjectElizabeth Jacobs; Fiscal Year: 2005..If it is found that certain groups may receive greater benefit from fiber, then public health recommendations can be made which target these groups and prevent the recurrence of colorectal adenomas. ..
- Convergence of Nuclear Receptor and Forkhead SignalingPaul Dowell; Fiscal Year: 2004..The excellent research environment at Johns Hopkins coupled with an extensive collaborative team of experts in relevant fields of study is ideal for successful completion of the proposed work. ..