Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Car13
Description: carbonic anhydrase 13
Alias: 2310075C21Rik, Ca13, carbonic anhydrase 13, CA-XIII, carbonate dehydratase XIII, carbonic anhydrase XIII
- Characterization of CA XIII, a novel member of the carbonic anhydrase isozyme familyJonna Lehtonen
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland
J Biol Chem 279:2719-27. 2004..provided evidence that human and mouse genomes contain genes for still another novel CA isozyme hereby named CA XIII. In the present study, we modeled the structure of human CA XIII...
- Expression patterns and subcellular localization of carbonic anhydrases are developmentally regulated during tooth formationClaes Göran Reibring
Department of Oral Biochemistry, Sahlgrenska Academy at the University of Gothenburg, Goteborg, Sweden
PLoS ONE 9:e96007. 2014..Our study provides important information for future single or multiple gene targeting strategies aiming at deciphering the function of CAs during odontogenesis. ..
- A systematic survey of carbonic anhydrase mRNA expression during mammalian inner ear developmentLing Wu
Department of Anatomy, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
Dev Dyn 242:269-80. 2013..To understand the specific roles of CA isozymes in the inner ear, a systematic survey was conducted to reveal temporal and spatial expression patterns of all 16 CA isozymes during inner ear development...
- A systematic quantification of carbonic anhydrase transcripts in the mouse digestive systemPei wen Pan
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere and Tampere University Hospital, 33520, Tampere, Finland
BMC Mol Biol 8:22. 2007..In the present study, we systematically examined the mRNA expression levels of all known CA isozymes by quantitative real-time PCR in eight tissues of the digestive system of male and female mice...
- Carbonic anhydrases in the mouse harderian glandPei wen Pan
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere, Biokatu 6, 33520 Tampere, Finland
J Mol Histol 41:411-7. 2010..Nine CA mRNAs were detectable in the gland. Car5b and Car13 showed the highest signals...