Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Idh1
Description: isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 (NADP+), soluble
Alias: AI314845, AI788952, E030024J03Rik, Id-1, Idh-1, Idpc, isocitrate dehydrogenase [NADP] cytoplasmic, IDH, IDP, NADP(+)-specific ICDH, cytosolic NADP-isocitrate dehydrogenase, oxalosuccinate decarboxylase
- Cytosolic NADP+-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase plays a key role in lipid metabolismHo Jin Koh
Department of Genetic Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Daegu 702 701, Korea
J Biol Chem 279:39968-74. 2004..However, the role of cytosolic NADP(+)-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDPc) is still unclear...
- The IDH2 R172K mutation associated with angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma produces 2HG in T cells and impacts lymphoid developmentFrancois Lemonnier
The Campbell Family Institute for Breast Cancer Research at Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, University Health Network, Toronto, ON M5G 2C1, Canada
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:15084-15089. 2016..In the hematopoietic system, mutations in IDH1 at arginine (R) 132 and in IDH2 at R140 and R172 are commonly observed in acute myeloid leukemia, and elevated 2HG ..
- Genetics of alkaline phosphatase of the small intestine of the house mouser (Mus musculus)F H Wilcox
Biochem Genet 21:641-52. 1983..X PL/J hybrid crossed with the PL/J strain showed linkage with two loci on chromosome 1 as follows: centromere--Idh-1--13.8 cM--Akp-3--8.9 +/- 2.6 cM--Pep-3...
- Genetic mapping in mammals: chromosome map of domestic catS J O'Brien
Science 216:257-65. 1982..Many of these same linkage groups have not been conserved in the murine genome. The genetic and evolutionary implications of comparative mapping analysis among mammalian species are discussed...
- Molecular cloning of the cDNA of mouse mitochondrial NADP-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase and the expression of the gene during lymphocyte activationL Yang
Department of Medicine, Notre Dame Hospital Research Center and Nephrology Service, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Cell Biochem 60:400-10. 1996..report documents the molecular cloning of the mouse mitochondrial NADP-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase (mNADP-IDH) cDNA...
- Mapping of mouse gamma crystallin genes on chromosome 1L C Skow
Department of Veterinary Anatomy, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A and M University, College Station 77843 4458
Biochem Genet 26:557-70. 1988..genes (Cryg) to the proximal region of chromosome 1 closely linked to the loci encoding isocitrate dehydrogenase (Idh-1), a low molecular weight (LM) crystallin protein polymorphism (Len-1), and fibronectin (Fn-1)...
- ISOZYMES OF ISOCITRATE DEHYDROGENASE: SUBUNIT STRUCTURE AND INTRACELLULAR LOCATIONN S Henderson
J Exp Zool 158:263-73. 1965
- Dual compartmental localization and function of mammalian NADP+-specific isocitrate dehydrogenase in yeastQian Lu
Department of Biochemistry, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 472:17-25. 2008Isozymes of NADP+-specific isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDP) provide NADPH in cytosolic, mitochondrial, and peroxisomal compartments of eukaryotic cells...
- A gene locus controlling a serum protein migrating electrophoretically in the beta region of mice and detected by using a strain derived from the Japanese wild mouse (Mus musculus molossinus)Y N Harada
Laboratory of Animal Genetics, Faculty of Agriculture, Nagoya University, Aichi Ken, Japan
J Immunogenet 14:33-41. 1987..The evidence also suggests that Sas-2 is genetically different from the previously described Sas-1 which controls a serum protein in the mouse. Sas-2 was located by linkage analysis between Idh-1 locus and Akp-1 locus on chromosome 1.
- Genome-wide location analysis reveals distinct transcriptional circuitry by paralogous regulators Foxa1 and Foxa2Irina M Bochkis
Department of Genetics and Institute for Diabetes, Obesity, and Metabolism, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
PLoS Genet 8:e1002770. 2012..Thus, Foxa1 and Foxa2, while redundant during development, have evolved divergent roles in the adult liver, ensuring the maintenance of both genes during evolution...
- Iron-induced epigenetic abnormalities of mouse bone marrow through aberrant activation of aconitase and isocitrate dehydrogenaseMasayo Yamamoto
Division of Gastroenterology and Hematology Oncology, Asahikawa Medical University, Asahikawa, Hokkaido, Japan
Int J Hematol 104:491-501. 2016..we observed that the enzymes, phosphoglucomutase 1, glycogen debranching enzyme, and isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 (Idh1), which are involved in glycogen and glucose metabolism, were increased...
- Idh1 mutations contribute to the development of T-cell malignancies in genetically engineered miceZhenyue Hao
The Campbell Family Institute for Breast Cancer Research at Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, University Health Network, Toronto, ON, M5G 2C1, Canada
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:1387-92. 2016Gain-of-function mutations in isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 (IDH1) are key drivers of hematopoietic malignancies...
- MiR-181a regulates lipid metabolism via IDH1Bo Chu
CAS Key Laboratory of Innate Immunity and Chronic Disease, Innovation Center for Cell Signaling Network, School of Life Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, Anhui 230027, China
Sci Rep 5:8801. 2015..MiR-181a is able to target isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 (IDH1), a metabolic enzyme in TCA cycle...
- Mutant IDH is sufficient to initiate enchondromatosis in miceMakoto Hirata
Program in Developmental and Stem Cell Biology, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5G 0A4
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:2829-34. 2015..Somatic mutations in the isocitrate dehydrogenase genes (IDH1 and IDH2) are present in the majority of these tumor types. How these mutations cause enchondromas is unclear...
- Chromosome mapping of Soa, a gene influencing gustatory sensitivity to sucrose octaacetate in miceC G Capeless
Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee 32306 1051
Behav Genet 22:655-63. 1992..The data are consistent with a position for the Soa locus on mouse chromosome 6, 62 cM from the centromere...
- An inhibitor of mutant IDH1 delays growth and promotes differentiation of glioma cellsDan Rohle
Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Science 340:626-30. 2013..One potential drug target is isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 (IDH1), which is mutated in multiple human cancers...
- Withaferin A suppresses tumor promoter 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate-induced decreases in isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 activity and mitochondrial function in skin epidermal JB6 cellsWenjuan Li
Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Neuroscience, LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, Shreveport, LA, USA
Cancer Sci 104:143-8. 2013..Interestingly, TPA inactivated isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 (IDH1), which was reversed by WA. Similar results were also observed in mouse skin tissue...
- IDH1(R132H) mutation increases murine haematopoietic progenitors and alters epigeneticsMasato Sasaki
The Campbell Family Institute for Breast Cancer Research, Ontario Cancer Institute, University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2C1, Canada
Nature 488:656-9. 2012Mutations in the IDH1 and IDH2 genes encoding isocitrate dehydrogenases are frequently found in human glioblastomas and cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukaemias (AML)...
- Expression of cytosolic NADP(+)-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase in melanocytes and its role as an antioxidantJi Young Kim
Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Biology Research Institute, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
J Dermatol Sci 65:118-25. 2012Cytosolic NADP(+)-dependent ICDH (IDPc) has an antioxidant effect as a supplier of NADPH to the cytosol, which is needed for the production of glutathione.
- RNA interference targeting cytosolic NADP(+)-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase exerts anti-obesity effect in vitro and in vivoWoo Suk Nam
School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, College of Natural Sciences, Kyungpook National University, Taegu 702 701, Republic of Korea
Biochim Biophys Acta 1822:1181-8. 2012..Cytosolic NADP(+)-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDPc) has been proposed as a key enzyme for supplying cytosolic NADPH...
- LYAR, a novel nucleolar protein with zinc finger DNA-binding motifs, is involved in cell growth regulationL Su
Department of Developmental Biology, Stanford University, California 94305
Genes Dev 7:735-48. 1993..The putative gene was mapped on mouse chromosome 1, closely linked to Idh-1, but not linked to the Ly-1 (CD5) gene. The cDNA is therefore named Ly-1 antibody reactive clone (LYAR)...
- Gene mapping in Mus musculus by interspecific cell hybridization: assignment of the genes for tripeptidase-1 to chromosome 10, dipeptidase-2 to chromosome 18, acid phosphatase-1 to chromosome 12, and adenylate kinase-1 to chromosome 2U Francke
Cytogenet Cell Genet 19:57-84. 1977..Striking examples of norandom segregation of mouse chromosomes were observed in these hybrids with preferential retention of 15 and segregation of 11 and the Y chromosome...
- Evidence for a new lymphocyte-stimulating determinant (Lsd) detected by alloreactive T cell linesB Opalka
Eur J Immunol 13:24-30. 1983..BR anti-C57BL/10). The third clone (BD7, C57BL/6 anti-CBA/J) was probably originally directed against Lsd. So far, Lsd is only characterized by stimulation of T cell proliferation, and its physiological function is not yet known...
- A new mutation, gld, that produces lymphoproliferation and autoimmunity in C3H/HeJ miceJ B Roths
J Exp Med 159:1-20. 1984....
- Dilute suppressor, a new suppressor gene in the house mouseH O Sweet
J Hered 74:305-6. 1983..Dilute suppressor is located on chromosome 1 linked to isocitrate dehydrogenase (Idh-I) with 6.25 +/- 3.49 percent recombination, and is not linked to dilute, which is on chromosome 9.
- Position on mouse chromosome 1 of a gene that controls resistance to Salmonella typhimuriumB A Taylor
Infect Immun 36:1257-60. 1982..The results of a five-point backcross clearly showed that the correct gene order on chromosome 1 is fz-Idh-1-Ity-ln-Pep-3.
- Location of a gene controlling electrophoretic variation in mouse gamma-crystallinsL C Skow
Exp Eye Res 34:509-16. 1982
- Genetic analysis of protein variations in Mus musculus using two-dimensional electrophoresisR R Racine
Biochem Genet 18:185-97. 1980..Out of the 100 loci screened, we have found nine loci showing interstrain differences. We have found also that differences in the protein pattern as seen on two-dimensional gels are small among subspecies of Mus musculus...
- Isolation of cDNAs for mouse phenol and bilirubin UDP-glucuronosyltransferases and mapping of the mouse gene for phenol UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (Ugtla1) to chromosome 1 by restriction fragment length variationsO Koiwai
Department of Biochemistry, Aichi Cancer Center Institute, Nagoya, Japan
Biochem Genet 33:111-22. 1995..identical to that of the gene for bilirubin UDPGT (Ugtla1), from linkage analysis of a three-point cross test with Idh-1, En-1, and Ugtla1 as marker genes...
- Close linkage of the dominant cataract mutations (Cat-2) with Idh-1 and cryge on mouse chromosome 1J Loster
GSF Forschungszentrum für Umwelt und Gesundheit GmbH, Institut fur Saugetiergenetik, Neuherberg, Germany
Genomics 23:240-2. 1994....
- Murine chromosomal location of the mu and kappa opioid receptor genesC A Kozak
Laboratory of Molecular Microbiology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Genomics 21:659-61. 1994..These data indicate that the two opioid receptors are different gene products, ruling out the possibility that they may be differential splicing products from the same gene...
- Chromosomal assignment of three novel mouse genes expressed in testicular cellsL Lemaire
Institut fur Genetik, Heinrich Heine Universitat, Dusseldorf, Federal Republic of Germany
Genomics 21:409-14. 1994....
- Role of cytosolic NADP+-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase in ischemia-reperfusion injury in mouse kidneyJinu Kim
Department of Anatomy and BK 21 Project, Kyungpook National University School of Medicine, Daegu, Republic of Korea
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 296:F622-33. 2009Cytosolic NADP+-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDPc) synthesizes reduced NADP (NADPH), which is an essential cofactor for the generation of reduced glutathione (GSH), the most abundant and important antioxidant in mammalian cells...
- RNA expression and chromosomal location of the mouse long-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase geneM E Hinsdale
Department of Comparative Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham 35294 0019, USA
Genomics 28:163-70. 1995..Quantitative evaluation of a multitissue Northern blot showed a varied ratio of the larger transcript as compared with the smaller transcripts...
- FISH mapping of three ammonia metabolism genes (Glul, Cps1, Glud1) in rat, and the chromosomal localization of GLUL in human and Cps1 in mouseK Helou
Department of Genetics, Göteborg University Medicinareg 9C, S 413 90 Göteborg, Sweden
Mamm Genome 8:362-4. 1997
- Cytosolic isocitrate dehydrogenase in humans, mice, and voles and phylogenetic analysis of the enzyme familyA Nekrutenko
Department of Biological Sciences, Texas Tech University, Lubbock 79409, USA
Mol Biol Evol 15:1674-84. 1998..A possible scenario of the evolution of NADP-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenases is proposed...
- Lop12, a mutation in mouse Crygd causing lens opacity similar to human Coppock cataractR S Smith
The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, USA
Genomics 63:314-20. 2000..It is predicted that the defective gene product alters protein folding of the gamma-crystallin(s) and results in lens opacity...
- Cytosolic NADP(+)-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase status modulates oxidative damage to cellsSu Min Lee
Department of Biochemistry, College of Natural Sciences, Kyungpook National University, Taegu, South Korea
Free Radic Biol Med 32:1185-96. 2002..dehydrogenase (G6PD), malic enzyme, and the cytosolic form of NADP(+)-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDPc). Little information is available about the role of IDPc in antioxidant defense...
- Absence of IDH mutation identifies a novel radiologic and molecular subtype of WHO grade II gliomas with dismal prognosisPhilippe Metellus
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Hopital de la Timone, Marseille, France
Acta Neuropathol 120:719-29. 2010..b>IDH1 codon 132 and IDH2 codon 172 sequencing was performed in a series of 47 LGGs and correlated with clinical ..
- Glutamate oxaloacetate transaminase (got) genetics in the mouse: polymorphism of got-1V M Chapman
Department of Biology, Kline Biology Tower, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut 06520
Genetics 70:299-305. 1972..Our results demonstrate the utility of sampling Mus from diverse populations to extend the repertoire of polymorphic loci and the genetic linkage map...
- Regulation of singlet oxygen-induced apoptosis by cytosolic NADP+-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenaseSun Yee Kim
School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, College of Natural Sciences, Kyungpook National University, Taegu, 702 701, Korea
Mol Cell Biochem 302:27-34. 2007..defense against oxidative damage are the primary functions of cytosolic NADP(+)-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDPc) through supplying NADPH for antioxidant systems...
- The gene for retinal rod 33-kDa protein is on mouse chromosome 1, near Lamb2M Danciger
Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA School of Medicine
Cytogenet Cell Genet 56:202-5. 1991..We have designated the gene Rpr-1 (rod photoreceptor protein-1)...
- Investigation of genetic linkage between myosin and actin genes using an interspecific mouse back-crossB Robert
Nature 314:181-3. 1985..No linkage between these genes was observed...
- Somatic cell mapping and restriction fragment analysis of bovine genes for fibronectin and gamma crystallinL R Adkison
Department of Veterinary Pathology, Texas A and M University, College Station 77843
Cytogenet Cell Genet 47:155-9. 1988..FNI) and gamma crystallin (CRYG) fragments were concordant with each other and with isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 (IDH1), representing the bovine syntenic group U17...
- Mapping of the mouse fibronectin gene (Fn-1) to chromosome 1: conservation of the Idh-1-Cryg-Fn-1 synteny group in mammalsL C Skow
Department of Veterinary Anatomy, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A and M University, College Station 77840
Genomics 1:283-6. 1987..Loci homologous to genes in the centromeric third of mouse chromosome 1 are also syntenic in rats, humans, and cattle and may, therefore, mark a large conserved chromosomal segment of the mammalian genome...
- Chromosomal localization of Emv-16 and Emv-17, two closely linked ecotropic proviruses of RF/J miceA M Buchberg
J Virol 60:1175-8. 1986....
- The gene for retinal S-antigen (48-kDa protein) maps to the centromeric portion of mouse chromosome 1 near Idh-1M Danciger
Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA School of Medicine 90024 1771
Genomics 5:378-81. 1989..We have used a mouse cDNA clone for the S-antigen to map the corresponding gene, Sag, to mouse chromosome 1 near Idh-1...
- Linkage analysis of the mutation locus in the eye lens obsolescence (Elo) mouseS Masaki
Department of Biochemistry, Institute for Developmental Research, Aichi Prefecture Colony, Japan
Genomics 5:259-63. 1989..The backcross offsprings were analyzed with respect to Elo, Idh-1, Cryg-1, and Cryg-4 loci...
- The human MyoD1 (MYF3) gene maps on the short arm of chromosome 11 but is not associated with the WAGR locus or the region for the Beckwith-Wiedemann syndromeM Gessler
Genetics Division, Children s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115
Hum Genet 86:135-8. 1990..5 related to the Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome. Subregional mapping by in situ hybridization with an myf3 specific probe shows that the gene resides at the chromosomal band 11p14, possibly at 11p14.3...
- Characterization of the murine homing receptor gene reveals correspondence between protein domains and coding exonsD J Dowbenko
Department of Immunobiology, Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, California 94080
Genomics 9:270-7. 1991....
- A genetic map of mouse chromosome 1 near the Lsh-Ity-Bcg disease resistance locusB Mock
Laboratory of Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Genomics 7:57-64. 1990..Allelic isoforms of Idh-1 and Pep-3 and RFLPs detected by Southern hybridization for Myl-1, Cryg, Vil, Achrg, bcl-2, and Ren-1,2, between ..
- Analysis of Ly5 chromosome 1 position using allelic differences and recombinant inbred miceS L Zebedee
La Jolla Biological Laboratories, California
Eur J Immunogenet 18:155-63. 1991..Placement of the Ly5 gene with respect to other characterized markers of mouse chromosome 1 for these recombinant inbred mouse strains shows a gene order of Idh-1:Ity:Pep3:[Ly5, Cfh].
- Chromosomal localization of muscle nicotinic acetylcholine receptor genes in the mouseO Heidmann
Science 234:866-8. 1986....
- Assignment of the microtubule-associated protein 2 gene to mouse chromosome 1W P Lafuse
Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Ohio State University, Columbus 43210
Mamm Genome 3:48-51. 1992
- A malic enzyme probe detects cross-hybridizing sequences closely linked to loci encoding other metabolic enzymesR R Cobb
Chemistry and Life Sciences Group, Research Triangle Institute, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709
Genomics 12:405-8. 1992..The other hybridization site, designated D1Rti2, was closely linked to the isocitrate dehydrogenase (Idh-1) locus on Chromosome 1...
- Polymorphism and linkage of glutathione reductase in Mus musculusE A Nichols
Biochem Genet 13:323-9. 1975..Using an electrophoretic variant for glutathione reductase, we have been able to map the structural gene for this enzyme to chromosome 8 in Mus musculus...
- Identification and genetic monitoring of mouse inbred strains using biochemical polymorphismsA Groen
Lab Anim 11:209-14. 1977..These findings emphasize the possibility and the necessity of monitoring the genetic purity of inbred strains of mice. A routine monitoring scheme using body protein-polymorphisms is proposed...
- Gene dosage for isocitrate dehydrogenase in mouse embryos trisomic for chromosome 1C J Epstein
Nature 267:615-6. 1977
- Genetic variation of some aldehyde-oxidizing enzymes in the mouseI E Lush
Anim Blood Groups Biochem Genet 9:85-96. 1978..3. The gene determining the electrophoretic variant of aldehyde oxidase is either the same as, or very closely linked to, the Aox gene which determines aldehyde oxidase activity...
- Genetics, ontogeny, and testosterone inducibility of aldehyde oxidase isozymes in the mouse: evidence for two genetic loci (Aox-I and Aox-2) closely linked on chromosome 1R S Holmes
Biochem Genet 17:517-27. 1979..Both isozymes were significantly reduced in activity by castration of adult males and increased following testosterone administration to castrated males and normal female mice...
- Linkage of the locus for conversion of albumin (Acf-1) in the house mouse, Mus musculusF H Wilcox
Biochem Genet 17:159-62. 1979..The linkage of the locus for conversion of albumin (Acf-1) has been established on chromosome 1 with the following gene order and recombination percentages: Id-1 19.3 +/- 5.2% Acf-1 4.2 +/- 1.7% Dip-1 18.4 +/- 4.2% Lp...
- Regulation of Leishmania populations within the host. III. Mapping of the locus controlling susceptibility to visceral leishmaniasis in the mouseD J Bradley
Clin Exp Immunol 37:7-14. 1979..The data indicate that the gene order is centromere-Lsh-Id-1-ln-Dip-1. The estimated recombination frequency between Lsh and Id-1 is 0.12 +/- 0.04. This mapping is away from the known histocompatibility loci...
- Linkage of isozyyme loci in the mouse: phosphoglucomutase-2 (Pgm-2), mitochondrial NADP malate dehydrogenase (Mod-2), and dipeptidase-1 (Dip-1)V M Chapman
Biochem Genet 5:101-10. 1971
- A BALB/c congenic strain of mice that carries a genetic locus (Ityr) controlling resistance to intracellular parasitesM Potter
Infect Immun 40:1234-5. 1983BALB/c.DBA/2 Idh-1b-Ityr-Pep-3b congenic mice were developed by introgressively backcrossing the Idh-1b and Pep-3b markers of DBA/2 mice onto the BALB/c pi mice...
- Mouse alloantigen system Ly-m22 predominantly expressed on T lymphocytes and controlled by a gene linked to M1s region on chromosome 1N Tada
Hybridoma 2:29-38. 1983..Analysis of BXD and SWXL recombinant inbred strains revealed close linkage between Ly-m22 and Ltw-4 loci on chromosome 1. The estimated recombination frequency is 0.027 +/- 0.081...
- Characterization and chromosomal location of endogenous mouse mammary tumor virus loci in GR, NFS, and DBA miceJ I MacInnes
Virology 132:12-25. 1984....
- Genetic mapping of xenotropic murine leukemia virus-inducing loci in five mouse strainsC A Kozak
J Exp Med 152:219-28. 1980..An analysis of the hamster X mouse somatic cell hybrids indicated that chromosome 1, alone, was sufficient for virus induction...
- Spectrin deficient inherited hemolytic anemias in the mouse: characterization by spectrin synthesis and mRNA activity in reticulocytesD M Bodine
Cell 37:721-9. 1984..Analysis of spectrin synthesis in mice homozygous and heterozygous for several alleles of sph indicates that the sph locus is the structural gene locus for alpha spectrin. We have mapped the sph locus to mouse Chromosome 1...
- BALB.D2-Mlsa--a new congenic mouse strainH Festenstein
Transplantation 37:322-4. 1984
- Linkage analyses using biochemical variants in mice. 3. Linkage relationships of eleven biochemical markersJ J Hutton
Biochem Genet 4:339-50. 1970
- Normal mammalian muscle differentiation and gene control of isocitrate dehydrogenase synthesisB Mintz
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 58:592-8. 1967
- The expression of the isocitrate dehydrogenase locus (ld-1) during mouse embryogenesisC J Epstein
Dev Biol 27:430-3. 1972
- Genetic and serologic re-evaluation of LyM-1 antigen specified by a gene closely linked to Mls: establishment of LyM-1 antigen of the mouseH Sato
J Immunogenet 8:27-40. 1981..2 serum under the condition in which Lyb-2.1 is not involved in analysis. The strain distribution of LyM-1 antigen, its preferential expression on B lymphocytes and close genetic linkage of LyM-1 to Mls have been established...
- Variations among sublines of inbred AKR miceR T Acton
Nat New Biol 245:8-10. 1973
- The mouse liver aldehyde oxidase locus (Aox)J G Watson
Biochem Genet 6:195-204. 1972
- Genetic studies on resistant and susceptibility genes controlling the mouse cornea to infection with Pseudomonas aeruginosaR S Berk
Department of Immunology Microbiology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Mich
Antibiot Chemother 39:83-91. 1987
- The murine dilute suppressor gene dsu suppresses the coat-color phenotype of three pigment mutations that alter melanocyte morphology, d, ash and lnK J Moore
Mammalian Genetics Laboratory, Bionetics Research, Inc, Frederick, Maryland
Genetics 119:933-41. 1988..These studies provide new insights into the mechanism of action of dsu and into the interrelationships between members of a family of pigment genes...
- Juvenile spermatogonial depletion (jsd): a genetic defect of germ cell proliferation of male miceW G Beamer
Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609
Biol Reprod 38:899-908. 1988..mapping the jsd gene to the centromeric end of chromosome 1; the gene order is jsd-Isocitrate dehydrogenase-1 (Idh-1)-Peptidase-3 (Pep-3)...
- Genetics and development of ocular oxidases in the mouse: evidence for a new locus (Eox-1) closely linked with the aldehyde oxidase loci on chromosome 1M Hintz
Division of Science and Technology, Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia
Anim Genet 19:227-36. 1988..These results support the proposal that ocular oxidases are distinct from the major liver AOXs in this organism...
- Recombination suppression by heterozygous Robertsonian chromosomes in the mouseM T Davisson
Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609
Genetics 133:649-67. 1993..Our control linkage studies using C-band (heterochromatin) markers for the centromeric region provide improved estimates for the centromere-to-first-locus distance in mouse chromosomes 1, 2 and 16...
- Differences in intracisternal A-particle and GLN proviral loci suggest a genetic contribution from a DBA/2-like strain in generation of the C57BL/Ks strainK K Lueders
Laboratory of Biochemistry, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Mamm Genome 6:134-6. 1995
- A mouse linkage testing stock possessing multiple copies of the endogenous ecotropic murine leukemia virus genomeB A Taylor
Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609
Genomics 5:221-32. 1989..Ways of further improving the MEV stock are discussed. The location of the Myb proto-oncogene is defined relative to Sl and one of the C58/J proviruses on chromosome 10...
- Strain distribution pattern for SSLP markers in the SWXJ recombinant inbred strain set: chromosomes 1 to 6K L Svenson
Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, USA
Mamm Genome 6:867-72. 1995..This is the first systematic effort to develop a more highly resolved genetic map for the SWXJ RI set and thereby improves the usefulness of this genetic tool for mapping genes underlying both simple and complex genetic disorders...
- Genotyping new BXD recombinant inbred mouse strains and comparison of BXD and consensus mapsB A Taylor
The Jackson Laboratory, 600 Main Street, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, USA
Mamm Genome 10:335-48. 1999..Alternatively, recombinant genotypes could be selected against during inbreeding owing to allelic interactions affecting fitness. The latter interpretation implies that relatively strong intrachromosomal epistasis is common...