Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Ifi44l
Description: interferon-induced protein 44 like
Alias: H-28, H28, H28-1, NS1178, H28c minor histocompatibility antigen 1, histocompatibility 28, interferon-induced protein 44-like
- Use of two-dimensional electrophoresis to identify and map new mouse genesR W Elliott
Genetics 91:295-308. 1979..These eight genes will be useful reference markers in future crosses designed to map new genes...
- Analysis of the mouse Amy locus in recombinant inbred mouse strainsP R Paul
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Buffalo, New York 14263
Biochem Genet 25:569-79. 1987..Previously reported differences for strains YBR and CE have been confirmed. New segregation data for carbonic anhydrase, a locus near the proximal end of mouse chromosome 3, are presented...
- Location of histocompatibility and interferon loci on chromosome 3 of the mouseL E Mobraaten
J Hered 75:233-4. 1984..The gene order (from centromere) with intervening percent recombination is: ma-19.1(+/- 4.9)-H-23-12.0(+/- 4.0)-VaJ-7.7(+/- 2.2)-H-28-5.9(+/- 2.2)-If-1...
- Differences that matter: major cytotoxic T cell-stimulating minor histocompatibility antigensS Malarkannan
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley 94720, USA
Immunity 13:333-44. 2000..We isolated the cDNA of a novel BALB.B antigen gene that defines the polymorphic H28 locus on chromosome 3 and yields the naturally processed ILENFPRL (IFL8) peptide for presentation by Kb MHC to ..
- Quantitative trait locus analysis, pathway analysis, and consomic mapping show genetic variants of Tnni3k, Fpgt, or H28 control susceptibility to viral myocarditisSean A Wiltshire
Department of Human Genetics, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec H3A 1B1, Canada
J Immunol 186:6398-405. 2011..Differentially expressed pathways were identified by microarray, and candidate gene analysis revealed Fpgt, H28, and Tnni3k as likely candidates for Vms1.