Gene Symbol: Lsr1
Description: listeria resistance
Alias: Lr-1, Lsr-1
- Resistance and susceptibility of mice to bacterial infection: genetics of listeriosisC Cheers
Infect Immun 19:755-62. 1978..There was no difference in the response of males and females. In all studies, the powerful overriding influence of the C57B1 genome was evident...
- Genetically determined resistance to listeriosis is associated with increased accumulation of inflammatory neutrophils and macrophages which have enhanced listericidal activityC J Czuprynski
Immunology 55:511-8. 1985..p. injection of heat-killed Listeria, and to clear L. monocytogenes from the spleen after a sublethal challenge of viable Listeria...
- Cellular basis for genetically determined enhanced resistance of certain mouse strains to listeriosisC Sadarangani
Infect Immun 28:381-6. 1980..In the susceptible strain, the early protective cellular mechanism is radioresistant and highly dextran sulfate 500 sensitive...
- Genetic control of resistance to Listeria monocytogenes: regulation of leukocyte inflammatory responses by the Hc locusF Gervais
J Immunol 132:2078-83. 1984..We conclude that a defect in the phagocyte inflammatory responses caused by C5 deficiency is the major reason for the extreme susceptibility of A mice to Listeria...
- Genetically determined differences in antibacterial activity of macrophages are expressed in the environment in which the macrophage precursors matureP A Kongshavn
Cell Immunol 53:341-9. 1980
- Genetic linkage of resistance to Listeria monocytogenes with macrophage inflammatory responsesM M Stevenson
J Immunol 127:402-7. 1981....