Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Mbd2
Description: methyl-CpG binding domain protein 2
Alias: MBD2a, methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 2, methyl-CpG-binding protein MBD2, testis-specific methyl-CpG binding protein 2
- Methyl CpG-binding proteins induce large-scale chromatin reorganization during terminal differentiationAlessandro Brero
Department of Biology II, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, 82152 Planegg Martinsried, Germany
J Cell Biol 169:733-43. 2005..Similar to MeCP2, another methyl CpG-binding protein, MBD2, also increased during myogenic differentiation and could induce clustering of pericentric regions, arguing for ..
- A mouse Mecp2-null mutation causes neurological symptoms that mimic Rett syndromeJ Guy
Wellcome Centre for Cell Biology, Institute of Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Edinburgh, The King s Buildings, Edinburgh, UK
Nat Genet 27:322-6. 2001....
- Closely related proteins MBD2 and MBD3 play distinctive but interacting roles in mouse developmentB Hendrich
Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, Institute of Cell and Molecular Biology, The University of Edinburgh, Michael Swann Building, The King s Buildings, Edinburgh EH9 3JR, Scotland
Genes Dev 15:710-23. 2001b>MBD2 and MBD3 are closely related proteins with consensus methyl-CpG binding domains. MBD2 is a transcriptional repressor that specifically binds to methylated DNA and is a component of the MeCP1 protein complex...
- Mbd2 contributes to DNA methylation-directed repression of the Xist geneHelen Barr
Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, University of Edinburgh, King s Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Mol Cell Biol 27:3750-7. 2007..The absence of Mbd2 caused significant low-level reactivation of Xist, but silencing was restored by exogenous Mbd2...
- Identification and characterization of a family of mammalian methyl-CpG binding proteinsB Hendrich
Institute of Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH9 3JR, Scotland
Mol Cell Biol 18:6538-47. 1998..We describe here three novel human and mouse proteins (MBD2, MBD3, and MBD4) that contain the methyl-CpG binding domain...
- Gene silencing quantitatively controls the function of a developmental trans-activatorAnne S Hutchins
Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute and Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia 19104, USA
Mol Cell 10:81-91. 2002..We examined cells lacking methyl CpG binding domain protein-2 (MBD2), a molecule that has been proposed to link DNA methylation to silent chromatin...
- Regulation of heterochromatin remodelling and myogenin expression during muscle differentiation by FAK interaction with MBD2Shi Wen Luo
Department of Neurology, Institute of Molecular Medicine and Genetics, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
EMBO J 28:2568-82. 2009..Here, we report a new signalling of FAK in regulating chromatin remodelling by its interaction with MBD2 (methyl CpG-binding protein 2), underlying FAK regulation of myogenin expression and muscle differentiation...
- Deficiency of Mbd2 suppresses intestinal tumorigenesisOwen J Sansom
Cardiff School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, UK
Nat Genet 34:145-7. 2003Gene silencing through de novo methylation of CpG island promoters contributes to cancer. We find that Mbd2, which recruits co-repressor complexes to methylated DNA, is essential for efficient tumorigenesis in the mouse intestine...
- Effect of Methyl-CpG binding domain protein 2 (MBD2) on AMD-like lesions in ApoE-deficient miceJun Ru Pan
Department of Ophthalmology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, 430030, China
J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 34:408-14. 2014The role of methyl-CpG binding domain protein 2 (MBD2) in an ApoE-deficient mouse model of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) was investigated...
- Decreased levels of miR-224 and the passenger strand of miR-221 increase MBD2, suppressing maspin and promoting colorectal tumor growth and metastasis in miceKefei Yuan
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota The State Key Laboratory for Biotherapy, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
Gastroenterology 145:853-64.e9. 2013..We screened for miRs and miR* with levels that were altered in metastatic colorectal cancer (CRC) cells and human tumor samples and investigated their targets and effects on cell function and tumor progression in mice...
- Catalog of mRNA expression patterns for DNA methylating and demethylating genes in developing mouse lower urinary tractKimberly P Keil
Department of Comparative Biosciences, University of Wisconsin Madison, 1656 Linden Dr, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Gene Expr Patterns 13:413-24. 2013..Future investigation into how DNA methylation patterns are established, maintained and remodeled during the course of embryonic prostatic bud formation may provide insight into prostate morphogenesis and disease...
- Mbd2 promotes foxp3 demethylation and T-regulatory-cell functionLiqing Wang
Division of Transplantation Immunology, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and Biesecker Center for Pediatric Liver Diseases
Mol Cell Biol 33:4106-15. 2013..recruit histone-modifying and chromatin-remodeling complexes to methylated sites, we tested whether targeting of Mbd2 might promote demethylation of Foxp3 and thereby promote Treg numbers or function...
- Mechanical loading in osteocytes induces formation of a Src/Pyk2/MBD2 complex that suppresses anabolic gene expressionJulia M Hum
Department of Cellular and Integrative Physiology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e97942. 2014..in DNA methylation and the interpretation of DNA methylation patterns -methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 2 (MBD2)...
- MBD2 regulates TH17 differentiation and experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by controlling the homeostasis of T-bet/Hlx axisJixin Zhong
The Center for Biomedical Research, Tongji Hospital, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 1095 Jiefang Ave, Wuhan 430030, China
J Autoimmun 53:95-104. 2014..Here we demonstrated that methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 2 (MBD2), an epigenetic regulator, controls autoimmunity and EAE through T-bet/Hlx...
- Alteration of Scn3a expression is mediated via CpG methylation and MBD2 in mouse hippocampus during postnatal development and seizure conditionHai Jun Li
Key Laboratory of Neurogenetics and Channelopathies of Guangdong Province and The Ministry of Education of China, Collaborative Innovation Center for Neurogenetics and Channelopathies, Institute of Neuroscience, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou Medical University, Guangzhou, China Key laboratory of Reproduction and Genetics of Guangdong Higher Education Institutes, Guangzhou Medical University, Guangzhou, China
Biochim Biophys Acta 1849:1-9. 2015..We then demonstrated that the sequence containing -39C was a MBD2-binding motif and the CpG methylation of the promoter region increased the capability of MBD2's binding to the ..
- miR-290/371-Mbd2-Myc circuit regulates glycolytic metabolism to promote pluripotencyYang Cao
The CAS Key Laboratory of Innate Immunity and Chronic Disease, Innovation Center for Cell Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China
EMBO J 34:609-23. 2015..Mechanistically, we identified Mbd2, a reader for methylated CpGs, as the target of miR-290 cluster that represses glycolysis and reprogramming...
- An intrinsically disordered region of methyl-CpG binding domain protein 2 (MBD2) recruits the histone deacetylase core of the NuRD complexMegha A Desai
Department of Human and Molecular Genetics and Massey Cancer Center, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 43:3100-13. 2015The MBD2-NuRD (Nucleosome Remodeling and Deacetylase) complex is an epigenetic reader of DNA methylation that regulates genes involved in normal development and neoplastic diseases...
- SINE transcription by RNA polymerase III is suppressed by histone methylation but not by DNA methylationDhaval Varshney
1 College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UK 2 The MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, University of Dundee, Dow Street, Dundee DD1 5EH, UK
Nat Commun 6:6569. 2015..The data suggest that methylation of histones rather than DNA plays a dominant role in suppressing SINE transcription. ..
- A dominant role for the methyl-CpG-binding protein Mbd2 in controlling Th2 induction by dendritic cellsPeter C Cook
Manchester Collaborative Centre for Inflammation Research, University of Manchester, Manchester M3 9NT, UK
Nat Commun 6:6920. 2015..We demonstrate a key role for the protein methyl-CpG-binding domain-2 (Mbd2), which links DNA methylation to repressive chromatin structure, in regulating expression of a range of genes that ..
- Direct homo- and hetero-interactions of MeCP2 and MBD2Annette Becker
Department of Biology, Technische Universitat Darmstadt, Darmstadt, Germany
PLoS ONE 8:e53730. 2013..We have recently shown that the level of MeCP2 and MBD2, two members of the MBD family, increased during differentiation and their ectopic expression induced ..
- A yeast one-hybrid system to screen for methylated DNA-binding proteinsShu Ying Feng
Department of Computational Biology, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 38:e189. 2010..We applied the dual-bait system to screen cDNA libraries and demonstrated efficient isolation of clones for methylated DNA-binding proteins. This system would serve as a unique research tool for epigenetics...
- The impact of ovarian stimulation on the expression of candidate reprogramming genes in mouse preimplantation embryosM Linke
Institute of Human Genetics, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany
Cytogenet Genome Res 139:71-9. 2013..of ovarian stimulation on the expression of developmentally important reprogramming genes (Apex1, Lig1, Lig3, Mbd2, Mbd3, Mbd4, and Polb) in single early mouse morula embryos (16-cell stage)...
- Mi-2/NuRD is required in renal progenitor cells during embryonic kidney developmentD R Denner
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, St Louis University, Edward A Doisy Research Center, 1100 S Grand Blvd, St Louis, MO 63104, USA
Dev Biol 375:105-16. 2013..We also demonstrated that Sall1 and Mi2β exhibited a strong in vivo genetic interaction in the developing kidney. Together these findings indicate that Sall1 and NuRD act cooperatively to maintain CM progenitor cells...
- Dynamic regulation of histone H3 methylation at lysine 4 in mammalian spermatogenesisMaren Godmann
Department of Animal Science, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H9X 3V9
Biol Reprod 77:754-64. 2007..with H3-K4 methylation in the testis, including the association of AOF2 and methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 2 (MBD2a/b) in a complex with histone deacetylase 1 (HDAC1)...
- Loss of methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 2 enhances endothelial angiogenesis and protects mice against hind-limb ischemic injuryXiaoquan Rao
Center for Biomedical Research, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 1095 Jiefang Ave, Wuhan, China
Circulation 123:2964-74. 2011..We used methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 2 (MBD2), an interpreter for DNA methylome-encoded information, to dissect the impact of DNA methylation on endothelial ..
- DNA methylase and demethylase activities are modulated by one-carbon metabolism in Alzheimer's disease modelsAndrea Fuso
Department of Surgery P Valdoni, Sapienza University of Rome, P le Aldo Moro, 5 00185, Rome, Italy
J Nutr Biochem 22:242-51. 2011..We found that DNA methylases (DNMT1, 3a and 3b) and a putative demethylase (MBD2) were differently modulated, in line with the previously observed changes of PSEN1 methylation pattern in the same ..
- Single cell RT-PCR on mouse embryos: a general approach for developmental biologyWolfgang Mann
Olympus Life Science Research Europe, Munchen, Germany
Methods Mol Biol 630:3-12. 2010..It is tempting to speculate that cells expressing the reprogramming machinery have a higher developmental potential...
- MBD2 and MeCP2 regulate distinct transitions in the stage-specific differentiation of olfactory receptor neuronsJessica L MacDonald
Department of Zoology, Life Sciences Institute and Brain Research Centre, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6T 1Z3
Mol Cell Neurosci 44:55-67. 2010..Here, we show that the MBD proteins MBD2 and MeCP2 regulate distinct transitional stages of olfactory receptor neuron (ORN) differentiation in vivo...
- DNA demethylation in hormone-induced transcriptional derepressionMi Sun Kim
ERATO, Japan Science and Technology Agency, 4 1 8 Honcho, Kawaguchisi, Saitama 332 0012, Japan
Nature 461:1007-12. 2009..Thus, the present findings suggest that methylation switching at the DNA level contributes to the hormonal control of transcription...
- Role of DNA methylation and methyl-DNA binding proteins in the repression of 5-lipoxygenase promoter activityCareen Katryniok
Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Goethe University Frankfurt, Max von Laue Str 9, 60438 Frankfurt, Germany
Biochim Biophys Acta 1801:49-57. 2010..Using ChIP assays, we found that the methyl-DNA binding proteins MBD1, MBD2 and MeCP2 bind to the methylated 5-LO core promoter in U937 cells...
- Dynamic changes in the localization of five members of the methyl binding domain (MBD) gene family during murine and bovine preimplantation embryo developmentNancy T Ruddock-D'Cruz
Monash Institute of Medical Research, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
Mol Reprod Dev 75:48-59. 2008..b>MBD2 was not expressed in murine or bovine oocytes and MeCP2 was not detected in murine blastocysts, subcellular protein ..
- The methyl-CpG binding proteins Mecp2, Mbd2 and Kaiso are dispensable for mouse embryogenesis, but play a redundant function in neural differentiationIsabel Martín Caballero
Institute for Stem Cell Research, MRC Centre for Regenerative Medicine, School of Biological Sciences, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 4:e4315. 2009..While DNA methylation is known to play important roles in neural specification during embryonic development, no such role has been shown for any of the methyl-CpG binding proteins (Mecps) in mice...
- MBD3L2 interacts with MBD3 and components of the NuRD complex and can oppose MBD2-MeCP1-mediated methylation silencingSeung Gi Jin
Division of Biology, Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope, Duarte, California 91010, USA
J Biol Chem 280:12700-9. 2005b>MBD2 and MBD3 are two proteins that contain methyl-CpG binding domains and have a transcriptional repression function...
- Genomic structure and chromosomal mapping of the murine and human Mbd1, Mbd2, Mbd3, and Mbd4 genesB Hendrich
Institute of Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Edinburgh, Darwin Building, King s Buildings, Edinburgh EH9 3JR Scotland, UK
Mamm Genome 10:906-12. 1999..DNA methylation is essential for murine development and is implicated in the control of gene expression. MeCP2, MBD1, MBD2, MBD3, and MBD4 comprise a family of mammalian, nuclear proteins related by the presence in each of an amino acid ..
- Epithelial development and differentiation in the mammary gland is not dependent on alpha 3 or alpha 6 integrin subunitsT C Klinowska
School of Biological Sciences, University of Manchester, 3 239 Stopford Building, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PT, United Kingdom
Dev Biol 233:449-67. 2001..This work demonstrates that mammary tissue genetically lacking major laminin-binding integrin receptors is still able to develop and function...
- Solution structure of the methyl-CpG binding domain of human MBD1 in complex with methylated DNAI Ohki
Graduate School of Biological Sciences, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 8916 5 Takayama, Ikoma, 630 0101, Nara, Japan
Cell 105:487-97. 2001..The structure indicates how MBD may access nucleosomal DNA without encountering steric interference from core histones, and provides a basis to interpret mutations linked to Rett syndrome in MeCP2...
- MBDin, a novel MBD2-interacting protein, relieves MBD2 repression potential and reactivates transcription from methylated promotersFrancesca Lembo
Dipartimento di Biologia e Patologia Cellulare e Molecolare L Califano, Istituto di Endocrinologia ed Oncologia Sperimentale del C N R, Universita degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, 80131 Naples, Italy
Mol Cell Biol 23:1656-65. 2003We have identified a human gene encoding a novel MBD2-interacting protein (MBDin) that contains an N-terminal GTP-binding site, a putative nuclear export signal (NES), and a C-terminal acidic region...
- Meddling with methylationChih Lin Hsieh
Nat Cell Biol 5:502-4. 2003
- Transcriptional regulation of mouse delta-opioid receptor gene by CpG methylation: involvement of Sp3 and a methyl-CpG-binding protein, MBD2, in transcriptional repression of mouse delta-opioid receptor gene in Neuro2A cellsGuilin Wang
Department of Pharmacology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
J Biol Chem 278:40550-6. 2003..mDOR promoter fragment formed a MeCP1-like protein complex that contained methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 2 (MBD2) and Sp3...
- Analysis of mammalian proteins involved in chromatin modification reveals new metaphase centromeric proteins and distinct chromosomal distribution patternsJeffrey M Craig
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hum Mol Genet 12:3109-21. 2003..neocentromere, and the active centromere of a dicentric chromosome, with six of these proteins (Sin3A, PCAF, MYST, MBD2, ORC2, P300/CBP) being demonstrated at mammalian centromeres for the first time...
- Role of human ribosomal RNA (rRNA) promoter methylation and of methyl-CpG-binding protein MBD2 in the suppression of rRNA gene expressionKalpana Ghoshal
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, College of Medicine, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
J Biol Chem 279:6783-93. 2004..Immunofluorescence studies showed that the methyl-CpG-binding proteins, MBD1, MBD2, MBD3, and MeCP2, are localized both in the nuclei and nucleoli of HepG2 cells...
- Expression and localization of components of the histone deacetylases multiprotein repressory complexes in the mouse preimplantation embryoBoris Kantor
Department of Cellular Biochemistry and Human Genetics, The Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, 91120, Jerusalem, Israel
Gene Expr Patterns 3:697-702. 2003..MBD3 is a component of the HDAC associated chromatin remodeling complex Mi2/NuRD. The addition of MBD2 to the Mi2/NuRD complex creates MeCP1, a complex that is known to inactivate methylated promoters...
- Components of the DNA methylation system of chromatin control are RNA-binding proteinsLinda Jeffery
Cancer Research UK, London Research Institute, Lincoln s Inn Fields Laboratories, 44 Lincoln s Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 279:49479-87. 2004..The RNA and methyl-CG binding properties of the MBD proteins are mutually exclusive. We speculate that DNMTs and MBD proteins allow RNA molecules to participate in DNA methylation-mediated chromatin control...
- MBD3L1 is a transcriptional repressor that interacts with methyl-CpG-binding protein 2 (MBD2) and components of the NuRD complexChun Ling Jiang
Division of Biology, Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope, Duarte, California 91010, USA
J Biol Chem 279:52456-64. 2004Methyl-CpG-binding domain proteins 2 and 3 (MBD2 and MBD3) are transcriptional repressors that contain methyl-CpG binding domains and are components of a CpG-methylated DNA binding complex named MeCP1...
- Epigenetic regulation of Foxp3 expression in regulatory T cells by DNA methylationGirdhari Lal
Department of Gene and Cell Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
J Immunol 182:259-73. 2009..activated CD4(+) T cells, and peripheral TGFbeta-induced Treg in which it was bound by DNMT1, DNMT3b, MeCP2, and MBD2. Demethylation of this CpG site using the DNA methyltransferase inhibitor 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine (Aza) induced ..
- MBD2 deficiency does not accelerate p53 mediated lymphomagenesisOwen James Sansom
Mammalian Genetics, Cardiff School of Biosciences, University of Cardiff, Museum Avenue, PO Box 911, Cardiff CF10 3US, UK
Oncogene 24:2430-2. 2005..Given our recent finding that loss of methyl-binding domain protein 2 (Mbd2) suppresses intestinal tumorigenesis, we have tested whether loss of Mbd2 increases lymphomagenesis by ..
- Analysis of the Par2 modifier of pulmonary adenoma formation in miceMin Wang
Department of Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO, USA
Exp Lung Res 31:193-204. 2005..The authors recently conducted studies to positionally clone the Par2 gene. This review summarizes the effort and progress towards the identification of Par2 candidates...
- GATA-1 forms distinct activating and repressive complexes in erythroid cellsPatrick Rodriguez
Department of Cell Biology, Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
EMBO J 24:2354-66. 2005..Based on these findings, we suggest a model for the different roles of GATA-1 in erythroid differentiation...
- Cutting edge: a critical role for gene silencing in preventing excessive type 1 immunityAnne S Hutchins
Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute and Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 19104, USA
J Immunol 175:5606-10. 2005..In the present study, we show that inactivation of the Mbd2 gene, which links DNA methylation and repressed chromatin, results in enhanced resistance to the protozoan parasite ..
- Role of MBD2 in gene regulation and tumorigenesisJ Berger
Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, University of Edinburgh, Swann Building, King s Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JR, UK
Biochem Soc Trans 33:1537-40. 2005..b>MBD2, a member of the MBD protein family, binds to methylated promoter CpG islands (clusters of high-density CpG ..
- Methyl binding domain protein 2 mediates gamma-globin gene silencing in adult human betaYAC transgenic miceJeremy W Rupon
Massey Cancer Center and Departments of Internal Medicine, Microbiology and Immunology, and Human Genetics, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298 0037, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:6617-22. 2006..We describe here a role for DNA methylation and MBD2 in the silencing of the human fetal gamma-globin gene...
- Impaired memory CD8 T cell development in the absence of methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 2Ellen N Kersh
Emory Vaccine Center and Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Immunol 177:3821-6. 2006..Methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 2 (MBD2) is a transcriptional repressor that binds to methylated DNA and mediates the biological consequences of epigenetic ..
- Cyclophilin a protects Peg3 from hypermethylation and inactive histone modificationYing Chun Lu
Dental Research Institute, UCLA School of Dentistry and Department of Human Genetics, UCLA, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
J Biol Chem 281:39081-7. 2006..of acetylation and a gain of lysine 9 trimethylation in histone 3, as well as enhanced DNA methyltransferase 1 and MBD2 binding on the cytosine-guanine dinucleotide (CpG) islands of Peg3...
- MBD2 is required for correct spatial gene expression in the gutJennifer Berger
Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, Edinburgh University, The King s Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Mol Cell Biol 27:4049-57. 2007..Analysis of gene expression in colons from mice lacking the methyl-CpG binding repressor MBD2 revealed frequent activation of genes that are normally only expressed in the exocrine pancreas and duodenum...
- Deficiency of Mbd2 attenuates Wnt signalingToby J Phesse
Cardiff School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff CF10 3US, United Kingdom
Mol Cell Biol 28:6094-103. 2008We have previously shown that deficiency of the methyl binding domain protein Mbd2 dramatically reduces adenoma burden on an Apc(Min/+) background...
- Multiplex rt-PCR expression analysis of developmentally important genes in individual mouse preimplantation embryos and blastomeresAndreas May
Institute for Human Genetics, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, 55101 Mainz, Germany
Biol Reprod 80:194-202. 2009..Immunolocalization of DNMT3A, MBD3, APEX1, and LIG3 in most or all nuclei of 40-60-cell embryos is a good indicator of functional activity of genes that are activated by the 16-cell stage...
- The Role of MicroRNA in HepatocarcinogenesisKalpana Ghoshal; Fiscal Year: 2007..Further, this proposal fits well with the mission/goals set forth by multiple institutes that include NCI, NIDDK and NIAAA n the etiology, prevention and treatment of hepatocellular carcinomas. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..