Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Rnf135
Description: ring finger protein 135
Alias: 0610037N03Rik, 2410006N06Rik, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF135, RING-type E3 ubiquitin transferase RNF135, Riplet
- The ubiquitin ligase Riplet is essential for RIG-I-dependent innate immune responses to RNA virus infectionHiroyuki Oshiumi
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Graduate School of Medicine, Hokkaido University, Kita 15, Nishi 7, Kita ku Sapporo 060 8638, Japan
Cell Host Microbe 8:496-509. 2010..RIG-I is regulated by Lys63-linked polyubiquitination, and three E3 ubiquitin ligases, RNF125, TRIM25, and Riplet, are reported to target RIG-I for ubiquitination...
- Species-specific inhibition of RIG-I ubiquitination and IFN induction by the influenza A virus NS1 proteinRicardo Rajsbaum
Department of Microbiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, United States of America
PLoS Pathog 8:e1003059. 2012..Therefore, we tested if the ubiquitin E3 ligase Riplet, which has also been shown to ubiquitinate RIG-I, interacts with NS1...
- A distinct role of Riplet-mediated K63-Linked polyubiquitination of the RIG-I repressor domain in human antiviral innate immune responsesHiroyuki Oshiumi
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Graduate School of Medicine, Hokkaido University, Kita ku, Sapporo, Japan
PLoS Pathog 9:e1003533. 2013..RIG-I activation is regulated by the K63-linked polyubiquitin chain mediated by Riplet and TRIM25 ubiquitin ligases...
- Altered levels of growth-related and novel gene transcripts in reproductive and other tissues of female mice overexpressing spermidine/spermine N1-acetyltransferase (SSAT)Seok Hong Min
Interdisciplinary Concentration in Animal Molecular and Cell Biology, Genetics Institute, and Department of Animal Sciences, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32611 0910, USA
J Biol Chem 277:3647-57. 2002..The data suggest that SSAT and polyamines are important for the control of molecular pathways underlying reproductive tract tissue growth, phenotype, and function...
- Complete physical map and gene content of the human NF1 tumor suppressor region in human and mouseDieter E Jenne
Department of Neuroimmunology, Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology, Martinsried, Germany
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 37:111-20. 2003....
- Evidence by expression analysis of candidate genes for congenital heart defects in the NF1 microdeletion intervalM Venturin
Department of Biology and Genetics, Medical Faculty University of Milan, Italy
Ann Hum Genet 69:508-16. 2005....