Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: PEG3
Description: paternally expressed 3
Alias: LOW QUALITY PROTEIN: paternally-expressed gene 3 protein
- Zhang F, Deng C, He H, Gu N, Han Z, Chen Y, et al. Molecular cloning, mRNA expression and imprinting status of PEG3, NAP1L5 and PPP1R9A genes in pig. Genes Genet Syst. 2011;86:47-52 pubmed..In this study, we cloned the porcine PEG3, NAP1L5 and PPP1R9A genes...
- Jiang C, Li S, Deng C. Assessment of genomic imprinting of PPP1R9A, NAP1L5 and PEG3 in pigs. Genetika. 2011;47:537-42 pubmed..Furthermore, porcine NAP1L5 was paternally expressed in the tissues where it's expression was observed. For PEG3, pigs expressed the paternal allele in skeletal muscle, liver, spleen, kidney, and uterus, but biallele in heart, ..
- Feng Z, Zhou Q, Ma G, Li K, Zhao S. Mapping of porcine BTG1, BTG4, TOB2, USP2 and PEG3 using somatic cell and radiation hybrid panels. Anim Genet. 2007;38:536-7 pubmed
- Bischoff S, Tsai S, Hardison N, Motsinger Reif A, Freking B, Nonneman D, et al. Characterization of conserved and nonconserved imprinted genes in swine. Biol Reprod. 2009;81:906-20 pubmed publisher..CDKN1C, COPG2, DHCR7, DIRAS3, IGF2 (isoform specific), IGF2AS, IGF2R, MEG3, MEST, NAP1L5, NDN, NNAT, OSBPL1A, PEG3, APEG3, PEG10, PLAGL1, PON2, PPP1R9A, SGCE, SLC38A4, SNORD107, SNRPN, and TFPI2...
- Zhou Q, Li C, Huo J, Zhao S. Expression and genomic imprinting of DCN, PON2 and PEG3 genes in porcine placenta. Anim Reprod Sci. 2011;123:70-4 pubmed publisher..DCN (decorin), PON2 (paraoxonase 2) and PEG3 (paternally expressed 3) genes have been identified as imprinted genes in the mouse...
- Lewis F, Henning B, Marazzi G, Sassoon D, Ellison G, Nadal Ginard B. Porcine skeletal muscle-derived multipotent PW1pos/Pax7neg interstitial cells: isolation, characterization, and long-term culture. Stem Cells Transl Med. 2014;3:702-12 pubmed publisher..PW1/Peg3(pos)/Pax7(neg) skeletal muscle-derived interstitial progenitor cells (PICs) were first identified recently in the ..