Gene Symbol: FVE
Description: Transducin family protein / WD-40 repeat family protein
Alias: ACG1, ATMSI4, F3P11.12, F3P11_12, MSI4, MULTICOPY SUPPRESSOR OF IRA1 4, NFC04, NFC4, NUCLEOSOME/CHROMATIN ASSEMBLY FACTOR GROUP C, WD-40 REPEAT PROTEIN MSI4
Species: thale cress
- MSI4/FVE interacts with CUL4-DDB1 and a PRC2-like complex to control epigenetic regulation of flowering time in ArabidopsisMaghsoud Pazhouhandeh
Unité Propre de Recherche 2357, Institut de Biologie Moleculaire des Plantes, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Conventionné avec l Université de Strasbourg, 67084 Strasbourg, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:3430-5. 2011..FLC blocks floral transition by repressing flowering time integrators such as flowering locus T (FT). MSI4/FVE is a key regulator of the autonomous pathway that reduces FLC expression...
- Participation of chromatin-remodeling proteins in the repair of ultraviolet-B-damaged DNAMabel Campi
Centro de Estudios Fotosintéticos y Bioquímicos, Universidad Nacional de Rosario, 2000 Rosario, Argentina
Plant Physiol 158:981-95. 2012..Plants deficient in NFC102/NFC4 or SDG102/SDG26 showed more damaged DNA than wild-type plants; however, the Arabidopsis chc1 mutant showed similar ..
- Arabidopsis thaliana MSI4/FVE associates with members of a novel family of plant specific PWWP/RRM domain proteinsAlexander Kenzior
Department of Biochemistry, University of Missouri, 117 Schweitzer Hall, Columbia, MO, 65211, USA
Plant Mol Biol 87:329-39. 2015b>AtMSI4/FVE/ACG1, one of five Arabidopsis thaliana genes encoding MSI1-like proteins, helps determine plant growth and development (including control of flowering), as well as responses to certain biotic and abiotic stresses...
- Regulation of flowering time by the histone deacetylase HDA5 in ArabidopsisMing Luo
Key Laboratory of South China Agricultural Plant Molecular Analysis and Genetic Improvement, South China Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, No 723, Xingke Road, 510650, Guangzhou, China
Plant J 82:925-36. 2015..Bimolecular fluorescence complementation assays and co-immunoprecipitation assays showed that HDA5 interacts with FVE, FLD and HDA6, indicating that these proteins are present in a protein complex involved in the regulation of ..
- Negative regulatory roles of DE-ETIOLATED1 in flowering time in ArabidopsisMin Young Kang
Department of Plant Science, Plant Genomics and Breeding Institute, Research Institute of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul 151 921, Korea
Sci Rep 5:9728. 2015..Moreover, DET1 interacts with MSI4/FVE, which epigenetically inhibits FLC expression, indicating that the lack of FLC expression in det1-1 mutants ..
- The cold signaling attenuator HIGH EXPRESSION OF OSMOTICALLY RESPONSIVE GENE1 activates FLOWERING LOCUS C transcription via chromatin remodeling under short-term cold stress in ArabidopsisJae Hoon Jung
Department of Chemistry, Seoul National University, Seoul 151 742, Korea
Plant Cell 25:4378-90. 2013..Here, we show that HOS1 induces FLC expression by antagonizing the actions of FVE and its interacting partner histone deacetylase 6 (HDA6) under short-term cold stress...
- FVE, an Arabidopsis homologue of the retinoblastoma-associated protein that regulates flowering time and cold response, binds to chromatin as a large multiprotein complexJin Jeon
Department of Plant Biotechnology, Chonnam National University, Gwangju 500 757, Korea
Mol Cells 32:227-34. 2011..Previously, we described an Arabidopsis mutant with altered cold-responsive gene expression (acg1) displaying a late flowering phenotype, a null allele of fve...
- Arabidopsis homologs of retinoblastoma-associated protein 46/48 associate with a histone deacetylase to act redundantly in chromatin silencingXiaofeng Gu
Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
PLoS Genet 7:e1002366. 2011..homologs of the human histone-binding proteins Retinoblastoma-Associated Protein 46/48 (RbAp46/48), known as MSI4 (or FVE) and MSI5, function in partial redundancy in chromatin silencing of various loci targeted by siRNAs or ..
- Purification and characterization of two phospho-β-galactosidases, LacG1 and LacG2, from Lactobacillus gasseri ATCC33323(T)Hiroyuki Honda
Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tohoku University, Sendai 981 8555, Japan
J Gen Appl Microbiol 58:11-7. 2012..Our data suggest two phospho-β-galactosidase, LacG1 and LacG2, are the primary enzymes for lactose utilization in Lb. gasseri ATCC33323(T). We propose a reclassification of Pbg1 and Pbg2 as phospho-β-glucosidase...
- The E3 ubiquitin ligase HOS1 regulates low ambient temperature-responsive flowering in Arabidopsis thalianaJeong Hwan Lee
Creative Research Initiatives, Division of Life Sciences, Korea University, Seoul 136 701, Korea
Plant Cell Physiol 53:1802-14. 2012..In silico analysis showed that FVE was spatiotemporally co-expressed with HOS1...
- A matrix protein silences transposons and repeats through interaction with retinoblastoma-associated proteinsYifeng Xu
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory, 1 Research Link, National University of Singapore, Singapore 117604, Singapore
Curr Biol 23:345-50. 2013..silencing repeats of FWA and associates with Arabidopsis homologs of the Retinoblastoma-associated protein 46/48, FVE and MSI5, which mediate histone deacetylation...
- AtMSI4 and RbAp48 WD-40 repeat proteins bind metal ionsA L Kenzior
Department of Biochemistry, University of Missouri Columbia, 65211, USA
FEBS Lett 440:425-9. 1998..We have isolated a plant homolog of RbAp48, AtMSI4. By metal affinity chromatography, zinc blotting and atomic absorption analysis, we demonstrate that purified ..
- The early-flowering mutant efs is involved in the autonomous promotion pathway of Arabidopsis thalianaW J Soppe
Laboratory of Genetics, Wageningen University, Dreijenlaan 2, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Development 126:4763-70. 1999..Double mutant analysis with several late-flowering mutants from the autonomous promotion (fca and fve) and the photoperiod promotion (co, fwa and gi) pathways of flowering showed that efs reduces the flowering time of ..
- Functional conservation and divergence of FVE genes that control flowering time and cold response in rice and ArabidopsisIl Sun Baek
Plant Signaling Network Research Center, School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Seoul, Korea
Mol Cells 26:368-72. 2008..pathway genes in rice, we conducted molecular genetic analyses of OsFVE, a rice gene homologous to Arabidopsis FVE. OsFVE was found to be ubiquitously expressed in vegetative and reproductive organs...