Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NF-YB1
Description: nuclear factor Y, subunit B1
Alias: ''nuclear factor Y, ATHAP3, ATNF-YB1, HAP3, HAP3A, HEME ACTIVATOR PROTEIN (YEAST) HOMOLOG 3, HEME ACTIVATOR PROTEIN (YEAST) HOMOLOG 3A, NUCLEAR FACTOR Y SUBUNIT B1, T7F6.5, T7F6_5, nuclear factor Y, subunit B1, subunit B1''
Species: thale cress
- CONSTANS and the CCAAT box binding complex share a functionally important domain and interact to regulate flowering of ArabidopsisStephan Wenkel
Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, D 50829 Cologne, Germany
Plant Cell 18:2971-84. 2006..show that this domain exhibits similarities to yeast HEME ACTIVATOR PROTEIN2 (HAP2), which is a subunit of the HAP2/HAP3/HAP5 trimeric complex that binds to CCAAT boxes in eukaryotic promoters...
- Plant nuclear factor Y (NF-Y) B subunits confer drought tolerance and lead to improved corn yields on water-limited acresDonald E Nelson
Monsanto Company, 62 Maritime Drive, Mystic, CT 06355, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:16450-5. 2007..Here we report the results of a functional genomics approach that identified a transcription factor from the nuclear factor Y (NF-Y) family, AtNF-YB1, which acts through a previously undescribed mechanism to confer improved performance ..
- Nuclear factor Y-mediated H3K27me3 demethylation of the SOC1 locus orchestrates flowering responses of ArabidopsisXingliang Hou
Key Laboratory of South China Agricultural Plant Molecular Analysis and Genetic Improvement, South China Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510650, China
Nat Commun 5:4601. 2014b>Nuclear factor Y (NF-Y) is a conserved heterotrimeric transcription factor complex that binds to the CCAAT motifs within the promoter region of many genes...
- Arabidopsis DPB3-1, a DREB2A interactor, specifically enhances heat stress-induced gene expression by forming a heat stress-specific transcriptional complex with NF-Y subunitsHikaru Sato
Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113 8657, Japan
Plant Cell 26:4954-73. 2014..Here, we identified DNA POLYMERASE II SUBUNIT B3-1 (DPB3-1), which was previously annotated as NUCLEAR FACTOR Y, SUBUNIT C10 (NF-YC10), as a DREB2A interactor, through a yeast two-hybrid screen...
- Interactions and CCAAT-binding of Arabidopsis thaliana NF-Y subunitsValentina Calvenzani
Dipartimento di Bioscienze, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Milano, Italy
PLoS ONE 7:e42902. 2012..We previously identified a large NF-Y gene family in Arabidopsis thaliana, composed of 29 members, and characterized their expression patterns in various plant tissues...
- Multiple genes encoding the conserved CCAAT-box transcription factor complex are expressed in ArabidopsisD Edwards
Department of Plant Sciences, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, CB2 3EA, United Kingdom
Plant Physiol 117:1015-22. 1998..AtHAP2) cDNAs were cloned by functional complementation of a yeast hap2 mutant, and two independent forms each of AtHAP3 and AtHAP5 cDNAs were detected in the expressed sequence tag database...