Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NF-YC1
Description: nuclear factor Y, subunit C1
Alias: ''nuclear factor Y, ATHAP5A, HAP5A, nuclear factor Y, subunit C1, subunit C1''
Species: thale cress
- CONSTANS and the CCAAT box binding complex share a functionally important domain and interact to regulate flowering of ArabidopsisStephan Wenkel
Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, D 50829 Cologne, Germany
Plant Cell 18:2971-84. 2006..During plant evolution, the number of genes encoding HAP proteins was greatly amplified, and these proteins may have acquired novel functions, such as mediating the effect of CCT domain proteins on gene expression...
- Arabidopsis NF-YB subunits LEC1 and LEC1-LIKE activate transcription by interacting with seed-specific ABRE-binding factorsAkiko Yamamoto
Bioscience and Biotechnology Center, Nagoya University, Chikusa ku, Nagoya, Japan
Plant J 58:843-56. 2009..These results demonstrate a novel plant-specific mechanism for NF-Y subunit function that enables LEC1 and L1L to regulate a defined developmental network...
- AtHAP5A modulates freezing stress resistance in Arabidopsis through binding to CCAAT motif of AtXTH21Haitao Shi
Key Laboratory of Plant Germplasm Enhancement and Specialty Agriculture, Wuhan Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, 430074, China
New Phytol 203:554-67. 2014..In this study, we showed that AtHAP5A as a transcription factor interacted with CCAAT motif in vivo, and AtXTH21, one direct target of AtHAP5A, was ..
- Nuclear factor Y-mediated H3K27me3 demethylation of the SOC1 locus orchestrates flowering responses of ArabidopsisXingliang Hou
Key Laboratory of South China Agricultural Plant Molecular Analysis and Genetic Improvement, South China Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510650, China
Nat Commun 5:4601. 2014b>Nuclear factor Y (NF-Y) is a conserved heterotrimeric transcription factor complex that binds to the CCAAT motifs within the promoter region of many genes...
- Arabidopsis NF-YCs Mediate the Light-Controlled Hypocotyl Elongation via Modulating Histone AcetylationYang Tang
Key Laboratory of South China Agricultural Plant Molecular Analysis and Genetic Improvement and Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Applied Botany, South China Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou 510650, China University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
Mol Plant . 2016..Our findings highlight that NF-YCs can modulate plant development in response to environmental cues via epigenetic regulation...
- Interactions and CCAAT-binding of Arabidopsis thaliana NF-Y subunitsValentina Calvenzani
Dipartimento di Bioscienze, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Milano, Italy
PLoS ONE 7:e42902. 2012..We previously identified a large NF-Y gene family in Arabidopsis thaliana, composed of 29 members, and characterized their expression patterns in various plant tissues...
- Multiple genes encoding the conserved CCAAT-box transcription factor complex are expressed in ArabidopsisD Edwards
Department of Plant Sciences, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, CB2 3EA, United Kingdom
Plant Physiol 117:1015-22. 1998..The unexpected presence of multiple forms of each HAP homolog in Arabidopsis, compared with the single genes in yeast and vertebrates, suggests that the HAP2,3,5 complex may play diverse roles in gene transcription in higher plants...
- Cell cycle-dependent switch of up-and down-regulation of human hsp70 gene expression by interaction between c-Myc and CBF/NF-YT Taira
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hokkaido University, Kita ku, Sapporo 060, Japan
J Biol Chem 274:24270-9. 1999..The results indicate that the cell cycle-dependent expression of the hsp70 gene is regulated by the intracellular amount of c-Myc through the complex formation states between CBF/NF-Y and c-Myc...