Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NF-YC4
Description: nuclear factor Y, subunit C4
Alias: ''nuclear factor Y, MLE2.10, MLE2_10, nuclear factor Y, subunit C4, subunit C4''
Species: thale cress
- CONSTANS and the CCAAT box binding complex share a functionally important domain and interact to regulate flowering of ArabidopsisStephan Wenkel
Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, D 50829 Cologne, Germany
Plant Cell 18:2971-84. 2006..During plant evolution, the number of genes encoding HAP proteins was greatly amplified, and these proteins may have acquired novel functions, such as mediating the effect of CCT domain proteins on gene expression...
- The GCR1, GPA1, PRN1, NF-Y signal chain mediates both blue light and abscisic acid responses in ArabidopsisKatherine M Warpeha
Laboratory for Molecular Biology, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois 60607, USA
Plant Physiol 143:1590-600. 2007..Pirin1 (PRN1; one of four members of an iron-containing subgroup of the cupin superfamily), and a nuclear factor Y heterotrimer comprised of A5, B9, and possibly C9...
- NF-YC3, NF-YC4 and NF-YC9 are required for CONSTANS-mediated, photoperiod-dependent flowering in Arabidopsis thalianaRoderick W Kumimoto
Department of Botany and Microbiology, University of Oklahoma, 770 Van Vleet Oval, Norman, OK 73019, USA
Plant J 63:379-91. 2010..Collectively, the present data greatly strengthens and extends the argument that CO utilizes NF-Y transcription factor complexes for the activation of FLOWERING LOCUS T (FT) during photoperiod-dependent floral initiation. ..
- QQS orphan gene regulates carbon and nitrogen partitioning across species via NF-YC interactionsLing Li
Department of Genetics, Development and Cell Biology, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011 Center for Metabolic Biology, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:14734-9. 2015..We determine that QQS protein binds to the transcriptional regulator AtNF-YC4 (Arabidopsis nuclear factor Y, subunit C4)...
- The NF-YC-RGL2 module integrates GA and ABA signalling to regulate seed germination in ArabidopsisXu Liu
Key Laboratory of South China Agricultural Plant Molecular Analysis and Genetic Improvement, South China Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou 510650, China
Nat Commun 7:12768. 2016..These results suggest that the NF-YC-RGL2-ABI5 module integrates GA and ABA signalling pathways during seed germination. ..
- Arabidopsis NF-YCs Mediate the Light-Controlled Hypocotyl Elongation via Modulating Histone AcetylationYang Tang
Key Laboratory of South China Agricultural Plant Molecular Analysis and Genetic Improvement and Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Applied Botany, South China Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou 510650, China University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
Mol Plant . 2016..Our findings highlight that NF-YCs can modulate plant development in response to environmental cues via epigenetic regulation...
- Interactions and CCAAT-binding of Arabidopsis thaliana NF-Y subunitsValentina Calvenzani
Dipartimento di Bioscienze, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Milano, Italy
PLoS ONE 7:e42902. 2012..We previously identified a large NF-Y gene family in Arabidopsis thaliana, composed of 29 members, and characterized their expression patterns in various plant tissues...
- Cell cycle-dependent switch of up-and down-regulation of human hsp70 gene expression by interaction between c-Myc and CBF/NF-YT Taira
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hokkaido University, Kita ku, Sapporo 060, Japan
J Biol Chem 274:24270-9. 1999..The results indicate that the cell cycle-dependent expression of the hsp70 gene is regulated by the intracellular amount of c-Myc through the complex formation states between CBF/NF-Y and c-Myc...