Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NF-YC9
Description: nuclear factor Y, subunit C9
Alias: ''nuclear factor Y, F7G19.16, F7G19_16, HAP5C, HEME ACTIVATED PROTEIN 5C, nuclear factor Y, subunit C9, subunit C9''
Species: thale cress
- CONSTANS and the CCAAT box binding complex share a functionally important domain and interact to regulate flowering of ArabidopsisStephan Wenkel
Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, D 50829 Cologne, Germany
Plant Cell 18:2971-84. 2006..During plant evolution, the number of genes encoding HAP proteins was greatly amplified, and these proteins may have acquired novel functions, such as mediating the effect of CCT domain proteins on gene expression...
- Nuclear factor Y-mediated H3K27me3 demethylation of the SOC1 locus orchestrates flowering responses of ArabidopsisXingliang Hou
Key Laboratory of South China Agricultural Plant Molecular Analysis and Genetic Improvement, South China Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510650, China
Nat Commun 5:4601. 2014b>Nuclear factor Y (NF-Y) is a conserved heterotrimeric transcription factor complex that binds to the CCAAT motifs within the promoter region of many genes...
- The NF-YC-RGL2 module integrates GA and ABA signalling to regulate seed germination in ArabidopsisXu Liu
Key Laboratory of South China Agricultural Plant Molecular Analysis and Genetic Improvement, South China Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou 510650, China
Nat Commun 7:12768. 2016..These results suggest that the NF-YC-RGL2-ABI5 module integrates GA and ABA signalling pathways during seed germination. ..
- Arabidopsis NF-YCs Mediate the Light-Controlled Hypocotyl Elongation via Modulating Histone AcetylationYang Tang
Key Laboratory of South China Agricultural Plant Molecular Analysis and Genetic Improvement and Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Applied Botany, South China Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou 510650, China University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
Mol Plant . 2016..Our findings highlight that NF-YCs can modulate plant development in response to environmental cues via epigenetic regulation...
- Interactions and CCAAT-binding of Arabidopsis thaliana NF-Y subunitsValentina Calvenzani
Dipartimento di Bioscienze, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Milano, Italy
PLoS ONE 7:e42902. 2012..We previously identified a large NF-Y gene family in Arabidopsis thaliana, composed of 29 members, and characterized their expression patterns in various plant tissues...