Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NUDT7
Description: MutT/nudix family protein
Alias: ATNUDX7, Arabidopsis thaliana Nudix hydrolase homolog 7, AtNUDT7, GFG1, GROWTH FACTOR GENE 1, T20K18.70, T20K18_70
Species: thale cress
- Analysis of Arabidopsis growth factor gene 1 (GFG1) encoding a nudix hydrolase during oxidative signalingNiranjani Jambunathan
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 246 Noble Research Center, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078, USA
Planta 224:1-11. 2006..We demonstrate that Arabidopsis Growth Factor Gene 1 (GFG1; At4g12720) encoding a nudix hydrolase, is an NADH pyrophosphatase and ADP-ribose pyrophosphatase...
- Comprehensive analysis of cytosolic Nudix hydrolases in Arabidopsis thalianaTakahisa Ogawa
Department of Advanced Bioscience, Faculty of Agriculture, Kinki University, 3327 204 Nakamachi, Nara 631 8505, Japan
J Biol Chem 280:25277-83. 2005..coli MutT in A. thaliana and is involved in the prevention of spontaneous mutation. The results obtained here suggest that the plant Nudix family has evolved in a specific manner that differs from that of yeast and humans...
- Salicylic acid-independent ENHANCED DISEASE SUSCEPTIBILITY1 signaling in Arabidopsis immunity and cell death is regulated by the monooxygenase FMO1 and the Nudix hydrolase NUDT7Michael Bartsch
Department of Plant Microbe Interactions, Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, D 50829 Cologne, Germany
Plant Cell 18:1038-51. 2006..FLAVIN-DEPENDENT MONOOXYGENASE1 (FMO1) positively regulates the EDS1 pathway, and one member (NUDT7) of a family of cytosolic Nudix hydrolases exerts negative control of EDS1 signaling...
- AtNUDT7, a negative regulator of basal immunity in Arabidopsis, modulates two distinct defense response pathways and is involved in maintaining redox homeostasisXiaochun Ge
Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, St Louis, MO 63132, USA
Plant Physiol 145:204-15. 2007..b>AtNUDT7, a Nudix domain-containing protein in Arabidopsis (Arabidopsis thaliana) that hydrolyzes nucleotide derivatives, ..
- Mutational analysis of the AtNUDT7 Nudix hydrolase from Arabidopsis thaliana reveals residues required for protein quaternary structure formation and activityKamil Olejnik
Department of Plant Biochemistry, Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warszawa, Poland
Acta Biochim Pol 56:291-300. 2009Arabidopsis thaliana AtNUDT7, a homodimeric Nudix hydrolase active on ADP-ribose and NADH, exerts negative control on the major signaling complex involved in plant defense activation and programmed cell death...
- Modulation of the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation reaction via the Arabidopsis ADP-ribose/NADH pyrophosphohydrolase, AtNUDX7, is involved in the response to oxidative stressKazuya Ishikawa
Department of Advanced Bioscience, Faculty of Agriculture, Kinki University, Nara 631 8505, Japan
Plant Physiol 151:741-54. 2009..PAR) reaction by an Arabidopsis (Arabidopsis thaliana) ADP-ribose (Rib)/NADH pyrophosphohydrolase, AtNUDX7 (for Arabidopsis Nudix hydrolase 7), in AtNUDX7-overexpressed (Pro(35S):AtNUDX7) or AtNUDX7-disrupted (KO-nudx7) ..
- Discovery of ADP-ribosylation and other plant defense pathway elements through expression profiling of four different Arabidopsis-Pseudomonas R-avr interactionsLori Adams-Phillips
Department of Plant Pathology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Mol Plant Microbe Interact 21:646-57. 2008..in plant defense responses was suggested initially by the upregulated expression of genes encoding NUDT7 and poly(ADP-ribose) glycohydrolase in multiple R-avr interactions...
- Arabidopsis nudix hydrolase 7 plays a role in seed germinationXin Zeng
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 246 Noble Research Center, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, 74078, USA
Planta 239:1015-25. 2014Arabidopsis nudix hydrolase 7 (Atnudt7) mutants exhibit reduced seed germination phenotype following after-ripening. The role of AtNUDT7 in seeds and during early stages of imbibition was examined...
- A GCC-box motif in the promoter of nudix hydrolase 7 (AtNUDT7) gene plays a role in ozone response of Arabidopsis ecotypesMeenakumari Muthuramalingam
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078, USA
Genomics 105:31-8. 2015Arabidopsis nudix hydrolase 7 (AtNudt7) plays an important role in regulating redox homeostasis during stress/defense signaling and seed germination...
- Cloning, expression and characterization of a Nudix hydrolase that catalyzes the hydrolytic breakdown of ADP-glucose linked to starch biosynthesis in Arabidopsis thalianaFrancisco José Muñoz
Instituto de Agrobiotecnologia, Universidad Pública de Navarra Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas Gobierno de Navarra, Ctra Mutilva s n, 31192 Mutilva Baja, Navarra, Spain
Plant Cell Physiol 47:926-34. 2006..The overall information provides the first evidence for the existence of plant Nudix hydrolases that have access to an intracellular pool of ADP-glucose linked to starch biosynthesis...
- Cloning and characterization of an Arabidopsis thaliana Nudix hydrolase homologous to the mammalian GFG proteinKamil Olejnik
The Department of Plant Biochemistry, Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Pawinskiego 5A, 02 106 Warsaw, Poland
Biochim Biophys Acta 1752:133-41. 2005..2 mM and 2.7 s(-1) respectively. The products of ADP-ribose hydrolysis were AMP and ribose-5-phosphate. The optimal activity was at alkaline pH (8.5) with Mg2+ (5 mM) ions as the cofactor. The protein exists as a dimmer in solution...
- Modulation of redox homeostasis under suboptimal conditions by Arabidopsis nudix hydrolase 7Niranjani Jambunathan
246 Noble Research Center, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
BMC Plant Biol 10:173. 2010..Several independent studies have demonstrated that Arabidopsis nudix hydrolase 7 (AtNUDT7) hydrolyzes NADH and ADP-ribose...
- Arabidopsis thaliana Nudix hydrolase AtNUDT7 forms complexes with the regulatory RACK1A protein and Ggamma subunits of the signal transducing heterotrimeric G proteinKamil Olejnik
Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warszawa, Poland
Acta Biochim Pol 58:609-16. 2011Arabidopsis thaliana AtNUDT7 Nudix pyrophosphatase hydrolyzes NADH and ADP-ribose in vitro and is an important factor in the cellular response to diverse biotic and abiotic stresses...