Gene Symbol: OPR3
Description: oxophytodienoate-reductase 3
Alias: 11-REDUCTASE, 12-OXO-PHYTODIENOATE REDUCTASE, 12-OXOPHYTODIENOATE-10, AtOPR3, DDE1, DELAYED DEHISCENCE 1, F5K7.19, F5K7_19, oxophytodienoate-reductase 3
Species: thale cress
- The arabidopsis DELAYED DEHISCENCE1 gene encodes an enzyme in the jasmonic acid synthesis pathwayP M Sanders
Department of Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology, University of California, Los Angeles 90095 1606, USA
Plant Cell 12:1041-61. 2000..These experiments suggest that jasmonic acid signaling plays a role in controlling the time of anther dehiscence within the flower...
- Endogenous Bioactive Jasmonate Is Composed of a Set of (+)-7-iso-JA-Amino Acid ConjugatesJianbin Yan
Tsinghua Peking Joint Center for Life Sciences, and MOE Key Laboratory of Bioinformatics, School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China J Y, S L, R Y, Y L, J C, M Y, D X
Plant Physiol 172:2154-2164. 2016..Furthermore, our studies uncover the general characteristics for all the bioactive JA molecules, and provide a new strategy to synthetically generate novel active JA molecules...
- The Arabidopsis male-sterile mutant, opr3, lacks the 12-oxophytodienoic acid reductase required for jasmonate synthesisA Stintzi
Institute of Biological Chemistry, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164 6340, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 97:10625-30. 2000..oxylipins in anther and pollen development, we characterized a T-DNA-tagged, male-sterile mutant of Arabidopsis, opr3. The opr3 mutant plants are sterile but can be rendered fertile by exogenous JA but not by OPDA...
- An Arabidopsis gene induced by wounding functionally homologous to flavoprotein oxidoreductasesC L Costa
Centro de Biologia Molecular e Engenharia Genetica, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, SP, Brazil
Plant Mol Biol 44:61-71. 2000..We identified, by differential display, an Arabidopsis gene (OPR3) induced after wounding...
- Coordinated activation of metabolic pathways for antioxidants and defence compounds by jasmonates and their roles in stress tolerance in ArabidopsisYuko Sasaki-Sekimoto
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Yokohama, Kanagawa, 226 8501, Japan
Plant J 44:653-68. 2005..However, in jasmonate-deficient Arabidopsis 12-oxophytodienoate reductase 3 (opr3) mutants, the induction of antioxidant genes was abolished...
- Use of differential display for the identification of touch-induced genes from an ethylene-insensitive Arabidopsis mutant and partial characterization of these genesThitinun Chotikacharoensuk
Department of Horticulture, The Pennsylvania State University, 103 Tyson Building, University Park, PA 16802, USA
J Plant Physiol 163:1305-20. 2006..These three cDNA were then used to screen a cDNA library. A 1.2kb fragment for OPR3 was obtained from A8A screenings...
- Molecular analysis of brassinosteroid actionC Müssig
Universität Potsdam Genetik, Karl Liebknecht Strasse 24 25, Haus 26, 14476 Golm, Germany
Plant Biol (Stuttg) 8:291-6. 2006..Gene expression data also point at interactions with other phytohormones and a role of BR in stress responses. This article gives a survey of the BR-signaling pathway. Two BR-responsive genes, OPR3 and EXO, are described in detail.
- Fusarium oxysporum hijacks COI1-mediated jasmonate signaling to promote disease development in ArabidopsisLouise F Thatcher
CSIRO Plant Industry, Queensland Bioscience Precinct, St Lucia, QLD 4067, Australia
Plant J 58:927-39. 2009..oxysporum-incited lesion development and plant senescence. Together, our results indicate that F. oxysporum hijacks non-defensive aspects of the JA-signaling pathway to cause wilt-disease symptoms that lead to plant death in Arabidopsis...
- Jasmonate controls late development stages of petal growth in Arabidopsis thalianaFlorian Brioudes
Reproduction et Developpement des Plantes, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique Université Lyon 1 ENSL, IFR128 BioSciences, Ecole Normale Superieure, 46 allee d Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
Plant J 60:1070-80. 2009..Expression of BPEp was negatively regulated in opr3 mutant flowers that are deficient in jasmonate synthesis...
- Intronic T-DNA insertion renders Arabidopsis opr3 a conditional jasmonic acid-producing mutantE Wassim Chehab
Rice University, Houston, Texas 77005, USA
Plant Physiol 156:770-8. 2011..characteristics of three Arabidopsis (Arabidopsis thaliana) genotypes: aos, lacking JAs and OPDA; opda reductase3 (opr3), deficient in JA production but can accumulate OPDA; and transgenics that overexpress OPR3...
- The role of oxophytodienoate reductases in the detoxification of the explosive 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene by ArabidopsisEmily R Beynon
Centre for Novel Agricultural Products, Department of Biology, University of York, York YO10 5YW, United Kingdom
Plant Physiol 151:253-61. 2009..The three predominantly expressed forms, OPR1, OPR2, and OPR3, were recombinantly expressed and affinity purified...